Arousal by smelling

Arousal by strong sex smell even of yourself is ...

• ... disgusting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... underrated, yes, I love that too.

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • ... don't know. I might explain in an answer.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Scent is definitely tied to arousal, without it you can't taste. I hate cologne and perfume and was trained by old school nurses never to wear it around patients. It's highly irritating for some people. I want to smell and inhale the person in with. I want to taste the real them

Thank you for visiting my thread. I agree fully. If you are a nurse I have an image of a woman in tight but comfy functional clothes, semi-transparent white, and lots of physical work, that makes your body sweaty and smelling ... good!

Thank you for visiting my thread. I agree fully. If you are a nurse I have an image of a woman in tight but comfy functional clothes, semi-transparent white, and lots of physical work, that makes your body sweaty and smelling ... good!

More like wrinkled blue scrubs and striped compression socks, but keep whatever image you want;)

I am very turned on by smell and I keep track of how my own scent changes just about daily. My scent helps cue me when I am near ovulation and menses, and it is an aphrodisiac for myself. I love my scent :D

I cannot stand most colognes or perfumes and appreciate the natural scent of a man or a woman. If they are lathered in a scented lotion, body spray, or cologne it bleeds into their taste as well which makes me gag. I definitely prefer natural scents.

Normally a turn on but... I had a female boss who smelled vile at times. We all noticed it. Came about after she spent the night at her boyfriend's house. We thought maybe she didn't shower before work and tried to cover it with perfume. It was like sweat, sex and foul perfume. It wasn't good!

I am very turned on by smell and I keep track of how my own scent changes just about daily. My scent helps cue me when I am near ovulation and menses, and it is an aphrodisiac for myself. I love my scent :D

I cannot stand most colognes or perfumes and appreciate the natural scent of a man or a woman. If they are lathered in a scented lotion, body spray, or cologne it bleeds into their taste as well which makes me gag. I definitely prefer natural scents.

Thank you. I agree with you in every word. I am sure I would love your scent as well.

Normally a turn on but... I had a female boss who smelled vile at times. We all noticed it. Came about after she spent the night at her boyfriend's house. We thought maybe she didn't shower before work and tried to cover it with perfume. It was like sweat, sex and foul perfume. It wasn't good!

I understand. Did it make you dislike smell?

I'm an old very dirty perverted Bi hubby, I need those sex smells to get off. I LOVE! sniffing dirty stinky panties, my wife's all the time, but have had others also. I even like finding other guys dirty musty underwear to sniff. I have sniffed my niece's husbands stale pissy crotch in his underwear, and a couple friends' ass and musty crotches. I even love to soil and sniff my own stale piss and skid makes in my undies, while thinking of sucking off a few guys I know. So, with me it's not just the stinky woman's panties that I love to smell.

During my one sapphic experience, the girl I was with became quite...enthusiastic as soon as her face was between my thighs. Before her tongue made contact, she inhaled deeply and moaned. My body responded immediately. She then said something so filthy, it made me turn crimson.

She made me come like gangbusters.
Wow! What did she say?

Back