Are you flexible

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
I have pushed ladies legs by their head and pounded away. But the things I could do with this woman takes it to a whole new level. And imagine the access she has to her pussy. The way she could pound a dildo in her and possibly eat her own pussy. God the fun we could have.

I knew a woman who was a contortionist and we used to speculate about what she might be able to do. I don't know if self-cunnilingus is possible, but the ankles behind the head just invited thoughts of pounding the shit out of her, unobstructed.

Guys are often amazed that I can get my legs behind my head. I'm a big girl, so I think most men assume that I would be limited in flexibility but it's fun too give them that surprise
Cool. It’s been a while since I lifted my wife’s legs. Of course, we are both 71 so there could be a couple of good reasons for that.

My wife is the most flexible woman I've ever been with. Considering her age it's hard to believe. OCD with working out...me I can;t touch my toes

OMG, she's made of rubber. At my age those moves are a fantasy, I wouldn't have been able to do half of those when I was in my teens never mind my forties.

Back