Anyone from the UK?

Good morning. At least its Friday.

A day closer to the end of this mortal roller coaster, we call life.

I saw an article where a scientist claims that we are living in a strategy game. Well if that's true, could the teenager turn it off and go to bed please?

Good morning. At least its Friday.

A day closer to the end of this mortal roller coaster, we call life.

I saw an article where a scientist claims that we are living in a strategy game. Well if that's true, could the teenager turn it off and go to bed please?
My strategy is open eyes, check pulse and take it from there. Morning all

I love music. I hate music snobs. Those who are in the corner at parties obsessing over who has the obscurest limited edition of a band noone has heard of and for some reason thinks that makes them 'better' than others. Why does it have to be artists noone else has a clue about? Surely a bond can still be forged?

I like what I like and I respect what other people like. No need to make the 'other' reference.

I made a really good friend due to a bananarama gig. I'm so glad neither of us were pretentious enough to diss someone else's loves.

It's like here. Don't yuck my yum. Just cos it's not for you doesn't make it less or more valid.

Love what you love and celebrate it. Bad Manners are only acceptable playing Lip up Fatty.

My reference was more about the sheer joy of finding people who are into the same stuff, it's not really about elitism or exclusion or hipster collector snobbery, although I can see how it may look like that.

FWIW I absolutely love Cruel Summer, and Rasputin, and TiK ToK and Last Friday Night, so I do have some pure pop bones in my body 😉

My reference was more about the sheer joy of finding people who are into the same stuff, it's not really about elitism or exclusion or hipster collector snobbery, although I can see how it may look like that.

FWIW I absolutely love Cruel Summer, and Rasputin, and TiK ToK and Last Friday Night, so I do have some pure pop bones in my body 😉
I'm lost!

I have the same split personality with books. While I think Blood Meridian and Gravity's Rainbow are two of the greatest (and most wilfully difficult) books ever written, I'm just as happy knocking off an Andy McNab in an afternoon.

My guilty confession is that I started Ulysses but couldn't be arsed to finish it. Dubliners and Portrait Of The Artist are to my mind Joyce's best and most profound works.

I have the same split personality with books. While I think Blood Meridian and Gravity's Rainbow are two of the greatest (and most wilfully difficult) books ever written, I'm just as happy knocking off an Andy McNab in an afternoon.

My guilty confession is that I started Ulysses but couldn't be arsed to finish it. Dubliners and Portrait Of The Artist are to my mind Joyce's best and most profound works.
I could never get on with Ulysees or Dubliners.

I read some books but I'll be honest most books are text books.

I enjoy reading but I can't concentrate and my mind wanders terribly.

Back