Any girls love their ass licked?

This seems to happen just before he says " hi babe is it ok if I go on a stag do etc?"

"the lads are going to an away game in London. Thought we'd make a weekend of it etc? "

Just curious how the lit erotica ladies feel about this...it seems to be more and more in vogue, whereas I thought I was a sick weirdo for wanting to each time I go down on a woman. Feel free to post your opinions here or pm me about it.

This seems to happen just before he says " hi babe is it ok if I go on a stag do etc?"

"the lads are going to an away game in London. Thought we'd make a weekend of it etc? "
Sweetie, I'd so lick it... and then violate it..:cool:

Mmmm, now that's a good kitty. I would love to be of service. ;-)

Thank You, Sir. I try hard to be a good kitty. :)

That pic made me nice and wet, Sir. Thanks for posting it. And though I don't normally ask for pleasure, you are welcome to enjoy me when you want. :devil:

Thank You, Sir. I try hard to be a good kitty. :)

That pic made me nice and wet, Sir. Thanks for posting it. And though I don't normally ask for pleasure, you are welcome to enjoy me when you want. :devil:

Hi Kitty, I'm always happy to get a kitty nice and wet.

tumblr_lmt8a2MU161qi6wtso1_400.gif

You are so welcome.

Nice to know that you are open and ready when I want. :devil:

Hi Kitty, I'm always happy to get a kitty nice and wet.

tumblr_lmt8a2MU161qi6wtso1_400.gif

You are so welcome.

Nice to know that you are open and ready when I want. :devil:

BEST GIF EVAH!

READ THIS.........JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THIS GIF DOES NOT MEAN I WANT OFFERS VIA PM TO LICK MY ASS, FFS.:cool:

BEST GIF EVAH!

READ THIS.........JUST BECAUSE I LIKE THIS GIF DOES NOT MEAN I WANT OFFERS VIA PM TO LICK MY ASS, FFS.:cool:

Thanks! Glad you liked this one. Let's us know when the position is open since you are not fielding offers at this time. ;-)

Back