Annie's Super Sissy Idea List!

That sounds amazing! (I'd love to hear about the body suit... body suits (or as we used to call them "teddies") are some of my favorite lingerie to wear and feel super girly)

Gem, thanks for explaining this. I’ve always known them as teddies, not as body suits but have seen that term in here a lot and was wondering! 😘

Gem, thanks for explaining this. I’ve always known them as teddies, not as body suits but have seen that term in here a lot and was wondering! 😘

Well, girls, the lingerie and women's clothing industry is known for its exacting standards, consistent sizing, and well regulated naming conventions...

:D :D:D :D :rolleyes:

So yeah, that's not a thing, lol. I've seen "teddies" that were actually two piece outfits with a panty bottom and cami top. I've seen proper teddies which were like a one piece lingerie item just like a one piece bathing suit. Those teddies usually have the snap crotch for 'necessities'. Lately, bodysuits are the most common name for what I've known as teddies.

Looks like your Dom has put a lot of thought into it. Are you enjoying all of that?

For that matter (open question to all my sissies), would you prefer a male or female dominant to control your sissy life?

That depends on the relationship between the d and s. I've had a few very nice mistresses and some not so good but quite cruel. Likewise currently a very kind Sir who looks after me and demands only l please him in the tasks he sets. Other guys just want an easy quick fuck or are want it all their own macho way. They don't really respect sissies and know nothing about style or understand the sissy life. Women who appreciate sissies are generally kinder and far better company and its not all about penis size etc but more about enjoying each other...kinks and all.

Last edited:
Looks like your Dom has put a lot of thought into it. Are you enjoying all of that?

For that matter (open question to all my sissies), would you prefer a male or female dominant to control your sissy life?

To answer the broader question, I would much prefer and welcome a female as a dominant.

M or F dominant?

I think finding a good match isn't easy whether male or female all depends on what both parties want from the relationship and whether it can be sustained for a long happy time without losing the fun side of the play. If others get involved in e.g. threesomes etc then it may get over complicated but sometimes things can get stale.

Last edited:
I think finding a good match isn't easy whether male or female all depends on what both parties want from the relationship and whether it can be sustained for a long happy time without losing the fun side of the play. If others get involved in e.g. threesomes etc then it may get over complicated but sometimes things can get stale. View attachment 2112663

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2112663&d=1612458680

Thanks for the answer, sweetie.

https://cache.SPAMPOST/file/sharesome/uploads/user-images/u78965/cq36wt-hx9fewmpl8-p.jpg

You mean we can choose???

I have always had a preference for a female, i.e. a Domme, and have been lucky enough to have had one in a long term relationship (years ago :caning: ) but that desire to be under a lady's control has never left me. Possibly this has been spurred on by my working life being in charge of a staff of mostly strong professional females who looked to me as the strong male - too many fantasies to count about a couple of them taking the reins!

As an aside, I think I found the perfect hairdresser the other day!

Attachments

• hairdressers.jpg
    hairdressers.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for the answer, sweetie.

That's ok SweetAnnie it's good to talk about our differences in tastes regarding the Dominant to sub relationship. It's great if us sissies can meet someone whose quickly learns what sorts of fun sex activities that can be shared rather than a one sided affair.

View attachment 2112882

Last edited:
Looking for bright spots in the pandemic, I have a couple sissy ideas for you girls to try.

1. Put on lipstick under your mask and go out in public and do several errands.

2. Put on full makeup and wear your mask... not too many people should notice ;)

3. Put in a ball gag under your mask and go out in public where you pass by or are near women.

4. Put a vibrating butt plug in your pussy, turn in on random or low pulse, put on full lingerie and then your public clothes. Go run as many errands as you can before you cum in your panties.

What have YOU dared to do or wish you would?

Annie,
Happy to report knocking out #1 and #4 simultaneously. Fun activity. Lipstick under maskbwas odd because I normally shave when doing makeup. But since it was not a full-dress up and just grocery shopping I kept the whiskers. No big deal since nobody could see with mask on.

However vibrating plug was another story. I wore panties as I do every day. But slipped on a matching bralette which definitely added to the thrill as I think that may have some visibility under a loose t-shirt. I had the remote fob in my pocket and turned it on for the drive and them turned iy on or off throughout Costco depending on noise level around me.

Glad I had a written list or I would have forgotten something for sure.

Anyway, thanks for the fun little COVID challenge. Spiced up the day.

Dawn

Annie,
Happy to report knocking out #1 and #4 simultaneously. Fun activity. Lipstick under maskbwas odd because I normally shave when doing makeup. But since it was not a full-dress up and just grocery shopping I kept the whiskers. No big deal since nobody could see with mask on.

However vibrating plug was another story. I wore panties as I do every day. But slipped on a matching bralette which definitely added to the thrill as I think that may have some visibility under a loose t-shirt. I had the remote fob in my pocket and turned it on for the drive and them turned iy on or off throughout Costco depending on noise level around me.

Glad I had a written list or I would have forgotten something for sure.

Anyway, thanks for the fun little COVID challenge. Spiced up the day.

Dawn

You're welcome, sweetie. Glad you had fun with it. Hope you got excited enough to mess your panties in the store. ;)

I'm so glad I found this thread!
I've been feeling like I'm trying to do all of this on my own. I have no guidance, no one to talk to about this. Your list and the conversations in this thread are a godsend!
Thank you!

I'm so glad I found this thread!
I've been feeling like I'm trying to do all of this on my own. I have no guidance, no one to talk to about this. Your list and the conversations in this thread are a godsend!
Thank you!

Glad to have you, sweetheart! Tell us about yourself and what's your score on the list? :devil::kiss:

Glad to have you, sweetheart! Tell us about yourself and what's your score on the list? :devil::kiss:
Hi Annie!

I’m going through the list and finding some of the items I’ve already done! In the first group L1 through L10 I have a 9 out of 10. In the next group there’s quite a bit I have done. I’m going through it to see the total for the next grou and will post. I really want to get as many of these done as I can.
No, that’s not right...I really really want to be able to check every single one off. I’ll post the totals. This is exciting!

Hi Annie!

I’m going through the list and finding some of the items I’ve already done! In the first group L1 through L10 I have a 9 out of 10. In the next group there’s quite a bit I have done. I’m going through it to see the total for the next grou and will post. I really want to get as many of these done as I can.
No, that’s not right...I really really want to be able to check every single one off. I’ll post the totals. This is exciting!

Glad it is helpful. Tell us about your new experiences when you try to raise your score. :)

Getting fitter

Damn girl that one is really hot! The wig suits you so well with the black dress. I'd love to see more of you femme-ing it up. :)

If I were you, I'd look into a corset or body shaper. Narrow your waist and you'd pass easily. :)

Thanks l do have a body shaper and l need to get weight off waist anyway as lve put on too much during lock down! Xx

Last edited:
Back