Annie's Super Sissy Idea List!

Looking for bright spots in the pandemic, I have a couple sissy ideas for you girls to try.

1. Put on lipstick under your mask and go out in public and do several errands.

2. Put on full makeup and wear your mask... not too many people should notice ;)

3. Put in a ball gag under your mask and go out in public where you pass by or are near women.

4. Put a vibrating butt plug in your pussy, turn in on random or low pulse, put on full lingerie and then your public clothes. Go run as many errands as you can before you cum in your panties.

What have YOU dared to do or wish you would?
Love them all but 4 really caught my attention. I need one of those plugs. 😈💋

Okay, sissies, is there anything I've missed in the list? Surely there are other sissy deeds or fantasies I couldn't guess you sissies would like to do?

Did you have on your list drive around town I tiny lace panties touching yourself?

Ta

Looking for bright spots in the pandemic, I have a couple sissy ideas for you girls to try.

2. Put on full makeup and wear your mask... not too many people should notice ;)

3. Put in a ball gag under your mask and go out in public where you pass by or are near women.

4. Put a vibrating butt plug in your pussy, turn in on random or low pulse, put on full lingerie and then your public clothes. Go run as many errands as you can before you cum in your panties.

Done number 4 a few times! And
Several other similar sissy tasks.
X

Last edited:

mmm, i have a couple of jewel plugs but will have to buy myself a vibrating plug! Also, number three sounds like a fun time too! hehe

i've done number one!

#1 and #4 are now on my "to-do" list. I will report back once done

Good for you, sweetie! Did you ever have an accident and cum from the butt vibrator while you were still in public?

Yes a couple of times that's happened and made a mess in my panties!
Do you regard a sissy a female when you say only females contact you? Not sure who qualifies.
X

Last edited:
Yes a couple of times that's happened and made a mess in my panties!
Do you regard a sissy a female when you say only females contact you? Not sure who qualifies.
X

I'm primarily here to connect with other women but I tend to be open to real sissies as well. Thanks for asking.

I'm primarily here to connect with other women but I tend to be open to real sissies as well. Thanks for asking.

No problem Sweet Annie l'm told by many guys and girls l'm a sissy as l meet the general criteria. It's interesting you put so much time and effort into this thread about what you regard a sissy to be yet are more interested in women. As a sissy developing and learning more about my role it's good to know women are interested in assisting us to be better sissies.
Being accepted by women especially dominant ones is far more exciting than being controlled by a man lMHO.
Women know more about what it takes to fem up!
Thanks

No problem Sweet Annie l'm told by many guys and girls l'm a sissy as l meet the general criteria. It's interesting you put so much time and effort into this thread about what you regard a sissy to be yet are more interested in women. As a sissy developing and learning more about my role it's good to know women are interested in assisting us to be better sissies.
Being accepted by women especially dominant ones is far more exciting than being controlled by a man lMHO.
Women know more about what it takes to fem up!
Thanks

We do! ;)

I developed my fascination when my husband came out to me as a sissy almost four years ago. I've learned a LOT in my journey with him and find a lot of it to be very sexy.

We do! ;)

I developed my fascination when my husband came out to me as a sissy almost four years ago. I've learned a LOT in my journey with him and find a lot of it to be very sexy.

I wish there was someone in my life I could be as open with as your hubs is with you (and vise versus). My wife is very much close-minded to it. I have one friend that I’ve told a little to but we rarely get to see each other (and of course I have to be careful so my wife doesn’t see anything). I feel like a shitbag but I don’t want to hurt my wife lol

I wish there was someone in my life I could be as open with as your hubs is with you (and vise versus). My wife is very much close-minded to it. I have one friend that I’ve told a little to but we rarely get to see each other (and of course I have to be careful so my wife doesn’t see anything). I feel like a shitbag but I don’t want to hurt my wife lol

I understand, sweetie. A lot of sissies have reached out to me in similar situations. It is a sad situation and I don't have a magic formula to get their wives to change their opinion.

I understand, sweetie. A lot of sissies have reached out to me in similar situations. It is a sad situation and I don't have a magic formula to get their wives to change their opinion.

What’s your eta on this magic potion?! ;-) lol

https://cache.SPAMPOST/file/sharesome/uploads/user-images/u286827/v00hnk-lxhcdwigkh-p.jpg

More fun.
I am wanting and waiting for Annie's magic pill too:heart:

We do! ;)

Thanks for your honesty it's refreshing to hear.
It's true that many don't accept or understand if their partner's desire to be a sissy and reject them. So many stay in the closet and go online instead. Having a supportive person or more so a Dom is great. At present my Dom treat me well and training tasks are

1-no touching clitty without permission
2-dressing in a variety of frilly undergarments each day including an apron when cleaning and toenail polish
3-massage your pussy twice daily minimum of ten minutes each time with visual stimulation including milking.
4-send me an update on how you are doing with the tasks and your day in general
5-wear something symbolizing sissy’s submission to Sir
6-riding Sir’s vibrating cock 3 times a week
7-wear only girly sissy clothes at home
8-10 minutes of balls with vibrator while caged
9-sleep with clitty caged or freshly milked
10-prostate play and milking with visual stimulation.
11-M-W-F submission spanking, 6 on buttocks 4 on thighs. Saying “It feels so good to obey“
12-Milking M-W-F, if unsuccessful after 30 minutes a ruined orgasm is allowed. Must be worn in panties at least 30 minutes before cleanup
13-sissy must message one alpha male every week telling him how she fantasizes about pleasing him when the pandemic is over.
14-do at least 15 minutes of women’s exercises for buttocks legs and breast massage
15-10-15 minutes of relaxation before evening tasks
16-evening tasks to always include spanking, clamps, edging clitty and milking

Sissy Rules
Sissy will only refer to sissy-self as sissy
Sissy will be in chastity either while sleeping or forbidden to touch unless tasked to do so
Sissy giving oral will have hands bound behind back
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar
Sissy should be milked 3 times a week M-W-F
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation without permission
Sissy’s only duty is to serve others
Sissy always sits to pee

https://hypnotube.com/video/a-guide-to-sissification-beginner-am-i-a-sissy-8733.html

Dice task challenge
Numbers

2 cum in panties wear all day
3. Cum in mouth
4 Cum on dildo and lick and suck
5. Cum on dildo insert in pussy
6. Peg all day for at least 8 hours
7. Peg while edging
8. Chat online to top and seduce
9. Chat online and jerk off online if partner cums first
10. Dance naked show Master video
11 fuck pussy show Master video
12 jerk off outside in private place
13 ten extra edges today

New Dice task challenge
Numbers

2 Butt plug wear all day 9-5
3. Cock ball ring wear all day
4 Practice dildo sucking deep throat
5. Practice dildo insert in pussy
6. Running on spot naked 15 mins
7. Ten extra edges today
8. Dress full CD and girly practice
9. Chat online to top while edging
10.Dance naked 3 min pop make video
11 Fuck pussy make video
12 25x Kegels 3x today 25x Glutes 3x

https://xhamster.com/videos/a-guide-to-sissification-beginner-first-steps-xhF0qTu

So much to learn! X

I picked up a new butt plug, this one with a ball bearing mounted between a couple of springs. Every time you move, it vibrates. The next Friday, when I was off, I put on a new lavender lace and satin body suit I bought (that’s another story) with the new plug inserted. I put on my jeans and a t shirt then went out and ran my errands. That vibrating action felt wonderful, especially when my car hit a bump on the road. Can’t wait until my next day off by my self.

Hi Annie, I went ahead and did #1 and #3. Very exciting!!

I picked up a new butt plug, this one with a ball bearing mounted between a couple of springs. Every time you move, it vibrates. The next Friday, when I was off, I put on a new lavender lace and satin body suit I bought (that’s another story) with the new plug inserted. I put on my jeans and a t shirt then went out and ran my errands. That vibrating action felt wonderful, especially when my car hit a bump on the road. Can’t wait until my next day off by my self.

That sounds amazing! (I'd love to hear about the body suit... body suits (or as we used to call them "teddies") are some of my favorite lingerie to wear and feel super girly)

MMm, sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks for your honesty it's refreshing to hear.
It's true that many don't accept or understand if their partner's desire to be a sissy and reject them. So many stay in the closet and go online instead. Having a supportive person or more so a Dom is great. At present my Dom treat me well and training tasks are

Looks like your Dom has put a lot of thought into it. Are you enjoying all of that?

For that matter (open question to all my sissies), would you prefer a male or female dominant to control your sissy life?

Back