Anal Sex Question - For Men only

Do bottoms cum when they have anal sex?

• Total voters

Anuml2017

Literotica Guru
When I bottom I usually do not cum while I am getting fucked. And after the top has cum, it is unlikely that I jack off and cum as well.

It does not bother me as I enjoy the anal sex and the experience itself. But my question is, do bottoms cum while being fucked or cum after the top has cum or are they like me and do not cum.

Do tell, as I would definitely like to know.

sissy does not usually cum, sissy in chastity, but there is no dribble but some times a little pre drips.

I prefer it...

When I do not cum.... I used to love the feeling of my top filling my arse and knowing that I had pleased them..... If I came first then my catholic guilt would kick in and I'd want them out of me quicker than you could say "creamed cheese".

sissy does not usually cum, sissy in chastity, but there is no dribble but some times a little pre drips.

Not caged and never have precummed in my life..I have had a dom who would make me cum before we started because he wanted to make sure I was drained and focused on my position as his sissy at hand and since then I have never cum and don't as a sissy

The active word being "usually", I usually cum when bottoming but certainly not always. I also assume by "cum" you are referring to ejaculating? While I usually ejaculate at some point during anal sex or anal play, I have delicious "assgasms" much more commonly and MUCH more frequently !

You know, "assgasms", anal orgasms wherein your ass, your prostate, your whole pelvic floor, involuntarily squeezes, contracts, releases, squeezes, contracts, releases....over and over again around a huge dick, dildo, plug or fist but you do not ejaculate !! So satisfying that you are left sated, satisfied, contented and exhausted...and though I could go without ejaculating at that point it usually "cums" to pass at some point.

Usually I cum while getting fucked. Once in awhile no hands cumming. But usually it's me getting stroked either by him or me.

The active word being "usually", I usually cum when bottoming but certainly not always. I also assume by "cum" you are referring to ejaculating? While I usually ejaculate at some point during anal sex or anal play, I have delicious "assgasms" much more commonly and MUCH more frequently !

You know, "assgasms", anal orgasms wherein your ass, your prostate, your whole pelvic floor, involuntarily squeezes, contracts, releases, squeezes, contracts, releases....over and over again around a huge dick, dildo, plug or fist but you do not ejaculate !! So satisfying that you are left sated, satisfied, contented and exhausted...and though I could go without ejaculating at that point it usually "cums" to pass at some point.

That sound wonderful, how do I get one of those?

Though I'm a top, I know quite a bit about anal sex. If you can get the bottom to cum it can be an out of this world experience for the top too. The epicenter of male orgasm is not the penis nor the scotum/balls, but rather the muscles inside the ass that surround the prostate. If the bottom reaches orgasm just before the top does, then the tops penis experiences the earth shattering man's orgasm from the very source. When that happens, it is hard for the top not to involuntariily come just from experiencing the other man's "earthquake".

I don't get to fuck now with my ED, but I remember all my experiences and I think about them as part of my J/O mental material. Being inside a man is great, experiencing his orgasm from his inside is beyond great. Unfortunately, my partner never could come while I was inside him, but he swears he enjoyed it. Given that he has put up with me for about 18 or so years, and I'm no special catch, I know he has been honest with me. Loving another man tops even anal sex as much as I crave the thought of fucking. When he intertwines his leg with mine, or lets me put my leg in between his ass cheeks to feel the heat radiating from that very hot part of a man, I don't get an orgasm, but a sense of "sanctuary" as was the expression from that old 1970's TV show. It is a sense of being at peace with the world and one's self. If I have him with me all of my life, then I cannot imagine a better life even if I am never able to get my cock hard enough to get it inside his gateway to his most precious love tunnel.

Cum

I am a bottom and I cum hands free 99% of the time when I get fucked. Actually I cum hands free about 75% of the time when I'm sucking a cock.

I have similar experiences. Occasionally, but not always, I will be stimulated to the point where I have a male ejaculation orgasm, but since the muscles are to some extent impeded by the presence of another person's cock inside me, they tend to be longer and even more intense.

I also have the type of Assgasm (Sissygasm if one identifies as Transgender and not Gay) which you describe, and it is incredibly powerful My whole body goes into spasms, and I buck and writhe like a mechanical bull.

I am a Girl who goes limp and tiny when I am being fucked, and I also like to take my glans penis between my thumb and just light rub it the way a woman rubs her clit, and I frequently cum that way while the man is inside me and has not yet cum.

My feedback from most guys is that they really enjoy it when a man or sissy cums while they are fucking them. They enjoy the psychological feeling of power and control and manliness, as well as the physical sensations.

on point..........:rose:

Last edited:
I am a bottom and I cum hands free 99% of the time when I get fucked. Actually I cum hands free about 75% of the time when I'm sucking a cock.

Yep, when I get really turned on, I can cum with very little physical stimulation.

I've cum hands-free several times just from licking a woman's pussy and/or ass, and although I've never been with a man, I have no doubt it would have the same effect on me.

I have never came with just being fucked. I have cum while being fucked and him or I stroking my cock!
I cum very hard if he fucks me and cums inside me, then sucks me off afterwards!

I’ve came a few times while being fucked, without touching my cock. It really depends on how well I’m getting fucked. Riding a 8-10” thick cock cowgirl, can usually make me cum really quick. The problem with that is, losing interest as soon as you’ve cum. The first time it happend, I got off straight away. I didn’t want the cock on me, let alone balls deep in my ass. The second time (same partner) she (my fetish is only for tranny’s) stayed in me balls deep. I was on my back, legs behind my head being held by her arms, cum all over my chest. She whispered in my ear while kissing my neck and cheek, that she is staying in my me until in horny again and want it. I relunctaty kisses her back, as she put her tongue in my mouth. It didn’t take long, before my hands where around her, kissing her passionately, and starting to grind back into her cock. Other times, I purposely wait and not cum until they do, because I want them to cum in my mouth. Either by sucking them off till they cum, or pounding me until the last second, pulling out and not shooting their cum into my open mouth, but putting my lips around it, half way into my mouth cumming all over my tongue and filling my mouth. Again, such a thing isn’t possible if I cum first and lose interest.

First of all, new here, just joined today. I've only had the pleasure of being fucked a few times. I always enjoyed it but have never cum as it happened. I think my whole focus has just been on the fact that there's a hard cock up my ass, and I know he's enjoying it. Then he either cums inside my ass or pulls out and lets me suck him until he cums all over my face or just in my mouth. Always a hot time.

It’s rare that I don’t cum while being fucked, sometimes I cum very quickly with a cock or sexy toy inside me. On those rare occasions I don’t cum I simply enjoy the sensation, the pleasure is enough for me to be happy and satisfied and if I want to I can touch myself after I’ve pleased my partner.

It’s rare that I don’t cum while being fucked, sometimes I cum very quickly with a cock or sexy toy inside me. On those rare occasions I don’t cum I simply enjoy the sensation, the pleasure is enough for me to be happy and satisfied and if I want to I can touch myself after I’ve pleased my partner.

:heart::heart:

I fuk'd plenty of bottoms in college...maybe two would cum...then again. I really didn't care weather they did or not...

90% of cumming for me is while I am riding a cock. Part of that is controlling the action. I like looking at myself in the mirror and his cock moving in and out. If I have a mirror, it never fails.

I wish I had the experience to say.. But I don't.

I have dildo'd myself a bit, and while I find it very pleasurable, my dick goes and stays soft. I've enjoyed those videos of men achieving prostate orgasms, and my wish would be to someday achieve that while being topped.

I go soft when anything goes in my butt, I can get hard after I get adjusted to the toy or the cock in me. After he gets going at me I go soft and only cum after hes done and I jerk off. After so many experiences I do enjoy the feeling of submission as I submit to being fucked I enjoy it just as it it is.

Back