Bottoms: do you get hard or stay soft while being fucked?

Escierto

Literotica Guru
This question came up in another thread. I am always soft while my girlfriend fucks me and someone said that this is normal. Is it normal? For you bottoms, do you get hard or stay soft while being fucked? Bonus question, do you cum from being fucked?

When my wife has pegged me it's varied. If I'm in what feels more of a submissive position (e.g. doggystyle) I don't get or stay hard, but I don't find that very satisfying and often not comfortable either (having 7" of silicone ramming my sigmoid colon doesn't honestly turn me on).

My preference is to be on top riding, so I can see her boobs and face and take her cock very deep as the penetration is under my control. In that position I can get and stay erect, either jerking myself off or having her do it, and I then cum really hard. Although I'm receiving anal (and loving it, I get really noisy) it doesn't feel much like bottoming 🙂

I've always been hard whenever something was in my ass, but I play with my cock a lot at the same time, so that may be why.
That might do it! My hands are often on my ankles while I lean back hard to let that pegging piece of rubber get full access.

I stay soft or maybe semi-hard at best but that is no reflection on the pleasure that I am receiving. It feels awesome. Oh, and I am leaking buckets even while soft.

I have no explanation for my cock staying soft while being a bottom. The feelings are intense and certainly erotic. I can’t tell if my lack of erection is a mental thing or a physical one. Maybe the joy of being a bottom triggers a feminine aspect that precludes the need for an erection.

I think I would get an erection if my Top stroked my cock but it would fade as soon as his hand broke contact with me.

Last edited:
In my younger days I would mostly remain hard when getting fucked. Now that I'm older and no longer possess a functioning prostate, I usually remain soft while being fucked. Something else I miss since I had radiation treatment on my prostate was the ability to cum from anal sex.

In my younger days I would mostly remain hard when getting fucked. Now that I'm older and no longer possess a functioning prostate, I usually remain soft while being fucked. Something else I miss since I had radiation treatment on my prostate was the ability to cum from anal sex.
Do you enjoy it as much as before? Or not? Or is it different?

This question came up in another thread. I am always soft while my girlfriend fucks me and someone said that this is normal. Is it normal? For you bottoms, do you get hard or stay soft while being fucked? Bonus question, do you cum from being fucked?

Id have to say it depends. My experience is with my wife pegging me. Usually I always start out hard. During i will lose and gain my erection a few times. I always enjoy it but if I’m on my hands and knees I tend not to have the ups and downs. Our favorite position is missionary and it’s a very stimulating vantage point. There are always other activities that can cause additional stimulation during sex. Biting, and vocal activity add to the amount of time my penis is erect during pegging. For the bonus, I do cum from being fucked. Pretty much every time. I am told that this is not common. I’ve thought about it and I think it comes down to my wife and our communication. What we do is just our sex and we enjoy it.

I start off hard when in forplay mode... but turn soft,.. yet semi stiff and aroused during anal sex. I am a bi bottom guy. I have had prostate orgasms from anal sex where a viscous clear fluid ozzes from my cock like precum, but lots of it.. not the same as ejaculating cum .

I get hard if my top or I play with my cock as I am being fucked. If I am being fucked and not having my cock rubbed it will stay soft.

I have cum while being fucked by having my cock jerked or hands free. Hands free requires a top that knows how to use his hard cock to stimulate my p-spot.

Without direct stimulation of the cock the erections come and go basically. Pretty much the same as any other erection they fade without stimulation. I have had prostate orgasms without cock stimulation but they are rare. But usually takes very little cock stimulation to get one. Much less than when I'm not being fucked.

I’ve conditioned myself to stay soft during initial penetration. A good top will want nothing to do with my cock and wont try to arouse me first. Once he’s inside me, then I may get hard, or may not. Depends on a number of factors. I prefer to stay soft though, as it makes me feel more sub when getting fucked. The best thing is when my P spot gets hit and I ejaculate while soft. If you’ve never had it happen, you’re missing out.

I’ve conditioned myself to stay soft during initial penetration. A good top will want nothing to do with my cock and wont try to arouse me first. Once he’s inside me, then I may get hard, or may not. Depends on a number of factors. I prefer to stay soft though, as it makes me feel more sub when getting fucked. The best thing is when my P spot gets hit and I ejaculate while soft. If you’ve never had it happen, you’re missing out.
I can definitely relate to this. My girlfriend has absolutely nothing to do with my cock. As far as she is concerned (and me too actually) I may as well not even have a cock. What’s important is my hole and her cock in it.

So the more submissive you feel, the softer you get?
Yeah I guess so, but like in the most pleasurable way. His cock staying hard and inside of me is all that matters. I'm a fuck toy. Even when I play with myself and I'm really getting banged it doesn't get as hard as in the beginning because I'm there to be used, I need to be able to handle however he wants to do that.

There is also a lot of stimulation going on down there and a lot of concentration on relaxing, contracting etc. when your dick gets hard it seems that all thoughts turn toward it, and wanting to get off. When I have a man inside me he’s the priority, not me.

This is part of the reason MM sex can be advantageous for the top. He need not worry about pleasing the receptive partner the way most women want to be pleased. Someone like me is happy to get them off either orally or by receiving him anally. If I get to cum during the session, so be it. Although usually I strive to avoid it. I find my senses are more aroused that way.

So, those of you who are straight(ish) or semi bi, or maybe in a sexless relationship, find a good bottom guy and use him well! It will fulfill needs for both of you.

Back