Anal Beads?

Pink, I posted elsewhere about a bead DP, it was some of the most amazing sex the psycho ex & I ever had
5-bead strand, I left at least 3 in at all times

Re: As a male, I'm considering

Owlz said:
the purchase of anal beads for prostate play. These are the most-interesting I've found thus far:

http://www.sextoyadultstore.com/sextoystore/products/hugedildosex_1106.asp

Comments/suggestions about this toy & its material are hereby requested.

Thank you.

Owlz

Oh My I love that!

We do a lot of anal play and have a double egg... that He sometimes makes me wear in my pussy and ass when we are going out... and has me hide the controller where He can play with it in public...

:D He does love to torment me!

lilredwolph said:
... what body part is the "anal bead string" modeled after?
Not exactly intended as a model unless your S/O has Extremely bony knuckles.

The purpose of the bead string, my opinion only, is a repetitive opening and closing of the anus and sphincter ... whether forcefully with larger diameter beads, or pleasurably with smaller sizes. You get the ripple without having to repetitively insert/pull out.

Think string of firecrackers

AngelicAssassin said:
Not exactly intended as a model unless your S/O has Extremely bony knuckles.

The purpose of the bead string, my opinion only, is a repetitive opening and closing of the anus and sphincter ... whether forcefully with larger diameter beads, or pleasurably with smaller sizes. You get the ripple without having to repetitively insert/pull out.

Think string of firecrackers

Not necessarily
Some women have a spot similar to their g-spot that's sesnetive during anal play...the beads move around more than a solid toy & "roll" over the spot, especially if you're having vaginal at the same time, or making them walk around in public :D

I've never used anal beads, though I think my gf has because she's expressed interest in them. I did get a very short string of them free with an order from Subshop.com, but they were the cheap kind so I've been afraid to use them - the seam on the plastic just looks like...ow.

As for the dykes vs. straight girls - I hope we're not playing softball. That's why I've called myself a "bad lesbian" - I can't play softball! :D

Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

cellis said:
Oh My I love that!

We do a lot of anal play and have a double egg... that He sometimes makes me wear in my pussy and ass when we are going out... and has me hide the controller where He can play with it in public...

:D He does love to torment me!

Thank you, Cellis. Do you know whether it would be easy to keep clean?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

Owlz said:
Thank you, Cellis. Do you knowwhether it would be easy to keep clean?

Actually the dual eggs with the single controller are very easy to clean... besides we tend to use condoms on out anal toys to help keep them clean.

Also you might want to think about a remote control anal toy... If I had it to do over again... I think that is what I would buy... We have a remote control egg and we both love it...

Re: Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

cellis said:
Actually the dual eggs with the single controller are very easy to clean... besides we tend to use condoms on out anal toys to help keep them clean.

Also you might want to think about a remote control anal toy... If I had it to do over again... I think that is what I would buy... We have a remote control egg and we both love it...

Well, there's 'sort of' a remote control for this toy, butt it's not wireless.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

Owlz said:
Well, there's 'sort of' a remote control for this toy, butt it's not wireless.

No look at the wireless remotes and then think of the possibilities...

He likes to leave me tied up, leave the room and then turn it on... I don't it is just one of those things.... :D

orgasm messiness & clean-up

If any guy is reading this, I have a question for you.

When I masturbate, I like to be on my back. That way, when I ejaculate, it's a simple matter of wiping off my abdomen. With anal beads (or any anal toy, it seems), to get the full benefit of prostate play I'd have to position myself with my butt in the air. That wouldn't be a problem, except that in that position, my ejaculate would be on the mattress and a bit of a nuisance to clean up. I suppose I could put a towel down before-hand, but I don't think it would be as physically comfortable as the smoothness of the sheet over the matterss. For you ladies, I have no problem sleeping on the wet spot. It would just be nicer if I could avoid the mess in the first place.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Owlz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

cellis said:
No look at the wireless remotes and then think of the possibilities...

He likes to leave me tied up, leave the room and then turn it on... I don't it is just one of those things.... :D

I'll check that out right now. :) What material is best in beads?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

Owlz said:
I'll check that out right now. :) What material is best in beads?
The general consensus appears to be jelly, although some of the glass/pyrex has interesting possibilities.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

AngelicAssassin said:
The general consensus appears to be jelly, although some of the glass/pyrex has interesting possibilities.

Thanks, AA.

EDIT: I don't think I want a glass toy NEAR my ass.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

Owlz said:
Thanks, AA.

EDIT: I don't think I want a glass toy NEAR my ass.
Chuckling ... let me see if i can find you a link ... there are some specialty metal versions as well ...

Glass Toy

ItemLrgPicA47211.jpg

oi, glass makes me nervious too..i mean if it chips..and you don't notice the chip..ahh..yeah...eek

Howling_Ire said:
oi, glass makes me nervious too..i mean if it chips..and you don't notice the chip..ahh..yeah...eek
Ever watch a submissive serve?

The glass, well, tempered, hardened whatever, and yes, before i used it, i think i'd definitely be checking.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: As a male, I'm considering

AngelicAssassin said:
Chuckling ... let me see if i can find you a link ... there are some specialty metal versions as well ...

Glass Toy

ItemLrgPicA47211.jpg

Metal wireless vibrating anal beads???

Metallica

Owlz said:
Metal wireless vibrating anal beads???
Not sure about the vibration ... something about metal and electricity together makes me think cattle prod, but, pun intended, for your perusal ...

ItemLrgPicA28299.jpg

My girlfriend enjoys DP on occasion, just make sure you use a soft toy (not a hard plastic vibrater) and she's in a confortable position.

It's here!!!

The toy pictured in my previous post just arrived a short while ago. :)

I think playtime will be here soon. :devil:

Owlz

Back