Alter native Black women. Racist asshole's need NOT reply

Whoopsie, double post. Let's make it worthwhile:

tumblr_nz5yeoMCPi1u138ezo1_1280.png

tumblr_o1brryUyix1sjfkz1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1fizczTJj1sjfkz1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1ubjkUlUH1sjfkz1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2hye3JOTD1sjfkz1o1_1280.jpg

They are all stunning. :heart:

The ones without tatoos and nose rings are awesome, the others don't do it for me. Can't understand tatoos on women... the female form is like a Rembrandt painting. Why would you want to cover it up with Andy Warhol?

Because women aren't objects or art?

Can't understand tatoos on women...
The women don't care, and neither do the rest of us.

(Honestly, why the fuck are you posting this crap in a thread titled "Alternative Black Women"? This is like posting about how much you hate gingers in a redhead thread. If you're not into the subject matter, go somewhere else. :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
This thread is overdue some love, though. And it's not for dim-bulb bigots playing word games: it's for beautiful Alt Black Women, so let's do this.

altblackgirls09.jpg

altblackgirls08.jpg

altblackgirls07.jpg

altblackgirls06.jpg

altblackgirls04.jpg

altblackgirls03.jpg

altblackgirls02.jpg

altblackgirls01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Well, lookee here. More gorgeous Black girls! Now don't that just beat all. ;)

altblackgirls103.jpg

altblackgirls101.jpg

altblackgirls100.jpg

altblackgirls105.jpg

Queen Vicki (and others that have replied), being an alternative type, what does it take for a guy to catch your eye? What do you look for?

And thanks for this thread. Very interesting to me. I appreciate you and others showing me a side of eroticism that I've not considered before.

CyranoJ.................................... EDIT: Well said:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd107/RobertDobolinaEsq/RobertDobolinaEsq003/altblackgirls103.jpg[/img]

altblackgirls101.jpg

altblackgirls100.jpg

altblackgirls105.jpg

i'm closing this thread on a temporary basis until i can trawl through and cull the unnecessary posts.

The ones without tatoos and nose rings are awesome, the others don't do it for me. Can't understand tatoos on women... the female form is like a Rembrandt painting. Why would you want to cover it up with Andy Warhol?

:) I have similar preferences, and I pretty much used that line on a past girlfriend.

She had really big, perfect breasts, and when I first saw her naked, I saw that her nipples were pierced. Of course I didn't say anything negative in the heat of the moment, but later we were talking and I had to be honest. I said 'You know, it's not really my thing--it's kind of like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa."

She laughed and said that she just got bored with them. Then I said I was worried that I'd get my tongue caught in them, and she said "Yeah, that's the point, dummy."

As I recall, the relationship went downhill from there. :)

Back on topic--I've never been with a black woman, but it's very high on my fantasy list.

Last edited:
Back