Nekkid is best then ;)

Most definitely. *grins* we could get into all sorts of trouble

Why of course when it's so sweet:kiss:

I'm not always sweet!!

You could always try :rolleyes: lol

That I could. *winks*

Will do beautiful.:kiss:

Good!

Don't allow anyone to tell you that you're NOT a sexy woman!

I would tell her that, but...

She's coughing up a lung because she was stupid, not seeing the doctor until this morning and not two weeks ago when she started to not feel well. :mad:

Well then I hope you are helping her... Even if she is stubborn.

Well said sweetie and you're welcome :kiss:

Thank you.

Had to reread that.....aj you are without a doubt a vibrant sexy woman.

I've had plenty of doubts in my lifetime

Happy 6 years, beautiful! I have enjoyed having you here :)

And I you. *kiss*

You're just one sexy woman.

Takes one to know one right?

Thank YOU! for all your sexy fantasies and yummy pics! :kiss:

I think you are going to provide some yummy inspiration.

Mmm...that would be my most exquisite pleasure!! :devil:

I thought it might. *grips, squeezes and growls*

finger lickin good.

Thank you CP

Thank you for being such a sweet friend! Your one of the first people i met here! Luv you AJ!

<3 love you too my friend

I've been on lit for 6 years as if this month... I've had ups and downs in my life and here that many kind people have supported me through... Some the past 6 years... Some the past few months... I've discovered so much about myself and at least a few hours a week I can feel that I'm a vibrant sexy woman... Remember to tell the women you love that they are beautiful and you appreciate them... Thank them for your dinner or your children or helping to take care of your parents or picking out presents for your staff or your family.

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

Congrats gorgeous lady! Oh and btw I would love to spend hours kissing licking nibbling and sucking on every sweet delicious inch of your sweet gorgeous naked body!

Congrats gorgeous lady! Oh and btw I would love to spend hours kissing licking nibbling and sucking on every sweet delicious inch of your sweet gorgeous naked body!

*waves hand wildly*

Yes please!! Sign me up for that!!

CP. I have always enjoyed you saying that.:kiss::heart::kiss:

I know. :kiss:

Woo hooo :)
You're welcome :kiss:

You are always so good to me

And you DO know how I love to growl!! :D

Mmmm.... :catroar:

I've been on lit for 6 years as if this month... I've had ups and downs in my life and here that many kind people have supported me through... Some the past 6 years... Some the past few months... I've discovered so much about myself and at least a few hours a week I can feel that I'm a vibrant sexy woman... Remember to tell the women you love that they are beautiful and you appreciate them... Thank them for your dinner or your children or helping to take care of your parents or picking out presents for your staff or your family.

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

AJ, and we all thank you for being your sweet self...and for the squishy hugs :)

So sexy, baby! I hope you are this sexy when we're on our date together! ;)

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ
So well put, AJ! Too many people never mention it at all, or wait for some day on a calendar to roll around. There's never a bad time to remind someone dear to you how special they are and how much they mean to you.

And AJ - what a beautiful smile! Thanks for sharing! :kiss:

So well put, AJ! Too many people never mention it at all, or wait for some day on a calendar to roll around. There's never a bad time to remind someone dear to you how special they are and how much they mean to you.

AJ is such a sexy woman. All woman, too. Gorgeous!

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

You are appreciated for the fun more than the sexy. Thank you AJ!!

You make it so easy :rose:

Easy huh?

Thanks AJ! I believe I asked for an 'up close' vid of you playing a while back. Almost as good as being there.....OK not really.:devil:

Feeling better?

I'd much rather you were here. *growls*

AJ, and we all thank you for being your sweet self...and for the squishy hugs

Thanks Lance... You've always been such an absolute sweetheart to me

Better be careful what you wish for my dear... If I let go, many naughty things are going to happen to you ;)

Talk talk talk... *sticks tongue out*

So sexy, baby! I hope you are this sexy when we're on our date together!

Make my family be all "wha???" Hahaha

You make me easy like that:D

I could use easy.

Good Evening sexy,
Hope you are doing well! :kiss: :rose:

Mmmm.... A kiss from my fave sailerman. More??

*curtsies* my pleasure

AJ is such a sexy woman. All woman, too. Gorgeous!

Thanks baby... LY!!

You are appreciated for the fun more than the sexy. Thank you AJ!!

Still waiting for our 2nd date!!

Laying in bed and just now watched so vey yum :heart:

Did you touch yourself? I love hearing details!

You are automatically signed up gorgeous lady!

Excellent!!

I'll take kisses from you anytime!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back