AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Another tease :devil:

Hi gorgeous! Just checking in on my favorite sexy Lit goddess and seeing you are well. BTW you may steal my breath whenever you want, beautiful lady!! ;)

Great avatar. A perfect example of something simple being very sexy on the right person.

Great updates sexy! Always enjoy checking out your thread after being away for a day or two

Is that a naked shoulder nudge? ;)

Nekkid .... Naked is just no clothes... Nekkid is naked with naughty intent!!

I sure love kisses!!! :devil:

I've got lots to give!!!

mmmmm... heavenly...

okay...

okay...

and I thought you'd never ask!!

:D

I've been begging for years!! Special papa only present coming your way

that would be a day never to foreget :kiss:

Mmmm... Very true!!

These are some deliciously naughty pictures Aj... You make yourself so tempting, I don't know how men resist your charm..

I sure know I'm barely hanging on ;)

Just let go!!

wow very sexy and playtime that would have been very fun to join :)

Definitely would have been more fun with help!!

oooo...you're so bad! Love it!!! Happy Monday, sexy!!!:kiss:

Thanks Ella!! <3

It certainly is

Another tease :devil:

Mmmhmmm... I could try and play innocent but I know it would fly with you!!

aj,

You continue to amaze me,

very beautiful, can I have a taste ?

Get closer!!

Hi gorgeous! Just checking in on my favorite sexy Lit goddess and seeing you are well. BTW you may steal my breath whenever you want, beautiful lady!! ;)

Awe Daddy. *kisses and snuggles into your lap* you say the sweetest things. *whispers into your ear* daddy... I was a bad girl... I think you need to find a really good punishment. ok daddy?

Both of these are absolutely mouth watering delicious! I would love to bury my face in either one!

How about both??? Take your time!!

Great avatar. A perfect example of something simple being very sexy on the right person.

Thank you so much... That picture was the beginning of the end of my marriage. My ex-husband hemmed and hawed and couldn't answer when I asked him what he liked. :rolleyes:

You sure know how to start a week off right!

Hello sexy. Hope you dont mind, I pointed out your thread to a guy looking for ideas on what a good male picture is. *kiss*

Thank you!!

I've been on lit for 6 years as if this month... I've had ups and downs in my life and here that many kind people have supported me through... Some the past 6 years... Some the past few months... I've discovered so much about myself and at least a few hours a week I can feel that I'm a vibrant sexy woman... Remember to tell the women you love that they are beautiful and you appreciate them... Thank them for your dinner or your children or helping to take care of your parents or picking out presents for your staff or your family.

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

Last edited:
I've been on lit for 6 years as if this month... I've had ups and downs in my life and here that many kind people have supported me through... Some the past 6 years... Some the past few months... I've discovered so much about myself and at least a few hours a week I can feel that I'm a vibrant sexy woman... Remember to tell the women you love that they are beautiful and you appreciate them... Thank them for your dinner or your children or helping to take care of your parents or picking out presents for your staff or your family.

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

Will do beautiful.:kiss:

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

Don't allow anyone to tell you that you're NOT a sexy woman!

I would tell her that, but...

She's coughing up a lung because she was stupid, not seeing the doctor until this morning and not two weeks ago when she started to not feel well. :mad:

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

Well said sweetie and you're welcome :kiss::rose:

attachment.php

Lots of squishy hugs,
AJ

Had to reread that.....aj you are without a doubt a vibrant sexy woman.:rose:

Happy 6 years, beautiful! I have enjoyed having you here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back