AH Reading Club?

Did you have one in mind?

Em
Actually, I was waiting for you to start with suggestions. You must have already read a story that made an impression on you? To be honest, I would struggle to come up with a suitable story because I prefer those reaaaally long ones. I do plan to start writing a standalone story of my own these days (my first such story, actually), so after I am done, I don't mind putting it up as a suggestion.
Either way, no pressure. Just saying it doesn't necessarily need to be a fresh story ;)

Just maybe the proviso that it doesn't go longer than 3 lit pages. Unlikely į¹­o wage through a 70k story unless it's one of my own (because someone has to do the proof reading, right?).

Iā€™m not going to set a limit. But I know peopleā€™s time is limited. So I doubt Iā€™d pick a 100k word novel.

I have one on mind.

Need to do some logistics - of course work is busy šŸ˜¬.

Em

Prhaps a method to gt started might be to just randomly choose a story. Close your eyes and spin the bottle. It might be a good thing to start with an old story. W can work out the glitches, and figure out the intricacies as we go???
Merely a suggestion....
Cagivagurl.

Prhaps a method to gt started might be to just randomly choose a story. Close your eyes and spin the bottle. It might be a good thing to start with an old story. W can work out the glitches, and figure out the intricacies as we go???
Merely a suggestion....
Cagivagurl.
I know - the delay is all on me - apologies.

Em

Back