Ah, fuck it.

I saw a fair bit of it over the past couple of days. I think people are about over this pandemic thing.

That’s the exact same impression I get.

I suffer from a lung disease and have to be extra careful.
I’ve had my three shots, but still that’s not a guarantee to survive if I get infected.

That maybe so but I don't think the fucking Covid is through with us. :rolleyes:

Of course, it's not, but there comes a time when we have to decide to live or just be satisfied with bing alive.

They need to pay more attention, then. It's getting worse, just in time for Christmas.

They do pay attention, but youth wants to be free. Remember?

That’s the exact same impression I get.

I suffer from a lung disease and have to be extra careful.
I’ve had my three shots, but still that’s not a guarantee to survive if I get infected.

I suffer from heart defects and damage caused by a pulmonary embolism. I understand the desire to live a life. That's why I'm working on my will. I want to live, no matter the consequences. I've made my decision. (Of course, the huge amount of antibodies I have running through my bloodstream might have something to do with it.)

I've been in the office this week, and I share office space with our DBA who's a middle-aged woman from Ukraine and a young systems analyst from Moscow.

Fuck it all.

Just say fuck it.

Whatever...
Ain't that what this place is, why we're here, not just to say it but to describe it, extol it, evangelize on it to a point where our dear readers get sexually charged enough to toss their boyfriend/girlfriend/sexual partner onto the bed (floor, table, dryer, couch, chair where ever convenient) and satisfy that sexual drive? Fuck it, as in: her, him, tits, arm pits, mouths, tongues, fingers, toes, rectums until all parties are stated, satisfied and exhausted? No? Okay, maybe that's just the scenario my tortured, perverted little brain manufactured. *sigh*

Comshaw
Just say fuck it.

Whatever...

Gosh. You guys have clocks for fucking? We just do it when the mood takes us. :)
We pretty much fuck who we want, when we want, where we want. But then we've got to get back to the office; otherwise the economy grinds to a halt. That's what the fucking clocks are for.

Back