ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rgraham666 said:
Evenin' all. An Anchor Steam tonight please.

Once again, it takes me half an hour to get caught up.

Love the little pics in your sig Colleen. I have such a thing for redheads.

I only run when I'm chased. And if she's cute, I'll let her catch me.

Sweet AV, Crimson.

Oh, and I just submitted a new story. I put an acknowledgement for my inspiration at the start of it. Thanks vella!

(Lights a pipe, sits down in a corner, and hopes a straight, single woman walks in)

Hi there, sweetie!

:kiss:

I finished a story today too - ain't it great!

lucky-E-leven said:
As a matter of fact, Yes I did!

And may I just say....

DAYUM!

I am glad you liked it. Really happy actually :) thank Cloudy for the help with the horseback scene. :)

*HUGS*

lucky-E-leven said:
Hey sexy! Now that you've spilled my beer, clean it up! Don't bother grabbing a rag...your tongue will do. ;)

that was all part of my master pl.. ooooo

erm

so sorry.. yes, ill clean it right away..

**beginning with your luscious feet**:devil:

For the past month or two, I have seen this thread bumped to the top repeatedly, but it intimidated me because there are so many pages to it. Needless to say, curiousity finally got the best of me (as it always does).

I don't mind it here, really. Makes me seem quite sane.

Colleen Thomas said:
I am glad you liked it. Really happy actually :) thank Cloudy for the help with the horseback scene. :)

*HUGS*

Thank you Cloudy.

And I more than liked it. :kiss: Wonderful!

*hugs*

sincerely_helene said:
For the past month or two, I have seen this thread bumped to the top repeatedly, but it intimidated me because there are so many pages to it. Needless to say, curiousity finally got the best of me (as it always does).

Hang around awhile, and you'll still seem sane, but so will the rest of us.

Colleen Thomas said:

*HUGS*

horse back?! oh god....gotta stay alive for that....breath in and out. whoo....calm my racing heart.

sincerely_helene said:

it's quite fun and somewhat harmless. this was my second every thread....now the other one's don't seem as fun. :D

lucky-E-leven said:
;)

Hurry up, I'm ticklish.

very slowly.. working my way up.. i just cant believe i spilled beer all over ... well.. all of you..

at your calves, i pause to flick my tongue over the backs of your knees..

rgraham666 said:
Evenin' all. An Anchor Steam tonight please.

Once again, it takes me half an hour to get caught up.

Love the little pics in your sig Colleen. I have such a thing for redheads.

I only run when I'm chased. And if she's cute, I'll let her catch me.

Sweet AV, Crimson.

Oh, and I just submitted a new story. I put an acknowledgement for my inspiration at the start of it. Thanks vella!

(Lights a pipe, sits down in a corner, and hopes a straight, single woman walks in)

thanks Rg :)

I conned Damsel into finding it for me :)

vella_ms said:
very slowly.. working my way up.. i just cant believe i spilled beer all over ... well.. all of you..

at your calves, i pause to flick my tongue over the backs of your knees..

Grabbing Vella up and dragging her to the office. ;)

lucky-E-leven said:
I'd love to, but Vella wears me out. I swear, that woman is a machine!

:p
damn, well i have to go anyway.
:kiss:es to all
later to anyone who actually stays up at night. ;)
Rebecca
*arebesque turns out the door*
:kiss:

RebeccaLeah said:
oh!
It's just that this place is busy when I'm not here, and I know some of it is time zone related....*shrug* it's just a pain playing catch up.

I know the feeling, and I *am* on the East Coast. But, I have the weird schedule, so I'm almost used to it. Chat rooms are the really funny places sometimes. Run into lots of people who are "live" in an entirely different timeframe than me; but, because of when I sleep and work, are actually close to the same schedule as far as coming from/going to work/bed or making dinner....

Hi everyone. :)
I'm off to try and catch up. I'm doing better though! lol.
I could use another Mike's Hard Lime though, while I'm reading. :p

Oh, as far as the topic of the day.. hmm.
That's gonna require some thought too. lol. I'll work on it. ;)

~K

Hi Kitten. Abs ain't here so (going behind the bar I grab a Mike's) here ya go.

Regarding your question last night, Glenlivet is a single malt Scotch. That is it's distilled from a single fermenting of malts. As opposed to blended Scotches like Johnny Walker where they ferment from many batches of malts, then mix them together to 'average' out the tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back