Abortion Rights in Former Slave States

dan_c00000 writes: "Notice how dump/bot/dawn didn't bother to respond to my point by point destruction of his argument?"

Yeah, Dan, this thread is supposed to be about ABORTION, but you'd rather talk about the Democratic Party-run city government of Flint, Michigan screwing-up that city's water supply. I understand. Abortion is way too horrific to talk about!

Since we're already off the subject, how about Nike cancelling a new Fourth of July shoe because spokesperson Colin Kaepernick didn't like the Betsy Ross flag on the back of each shoe? This is EXACTLY the kind of politically-progressive crap pushed down our throats by the people on the left who hate this country! The American Revolutionary War was fought to preserve SLAVERY now? WHY do modern liberals respect Colin Kaepernick so much? The guy is famous for one thing: repeatedly kneeling down during our national anthem before NFL games! And liberals love that WHY?

And then there's the Colin Kaepernick wannabee of U.S. women's World Cup soccer - Megan Rapinoe - who also despises the United States! Have you noticed how the very same people who hate America ALSO seem to hate President Trump? And those people who LOVE the U.S. all seem to LOVE our president!

So, you're arguing that a gathering of Ku Kux Klan wives is NOT a Klan rally? And so that makes it okay? I wonder if Kamala Harris would agree with your logic?

I am saying a lecture is not a rally...if a banker goes speak to a group of hasidic jews on tort reform it does not mean he attended a rally by the JADL

Perhaps Liz Warren will be talking-up Planned Parenthood to KKK wives while out on the campaign trail? It certainly wouldn't make her a racist, would it?

Considering the KKK has officially endorsed the Republican party, I doubt it would occur

The Ku Kux Klan was the militant arm of the segregationist Democratic Party in the American south for ONE-HUNDRED YEARS - you can't simply re-write history and pretend otherwise! Today, the neo-fascists at Antifa have replaced the KKK as that militant arm, but the hatred remains the same.

Your crippled knowledge of history seems to end at the begining of the 1960s. You completely ignore the dixiecrats, you completely ignore the southern strategy, yo completely ignore those Democrats who opposed segregation becoming Republicans, you completely ignore the Hyde Amendment, you completely ignore the things Sanger actually did

Why arent you pissing on the grave of Ronald Reagen for actually being a Democrat that opposed desegregation.. you seem to have no problem libeling a woman who was the exact opposite of him, because she actually treated her many African American employees as equals

As for the "southern strategy," Jimmy Carter (a Democrat) swept the south as late as 1976 - THAT was the last gasp of the southern segregationists. By 1980, Ronald Reagan had transformed the Amercian south into what it is today: prosperous, growing, & Democrat-free!

Am exception does not prove the rule. Saint Ronnie opposed desegregation, this is a matter of recorded fact ...where is your hate for him?

Also the southern states have the largest population of folks sucking on the government teat

Okay, let's go over the FACTS... taxpayer dollars go to Planned Parenthood, thanks to Democrats in the U.S. House & Senate... Planned Parenthood contributes MILLIONS of dollars to the Democratic Party's candidates... the Democrats wouldn't give PP a dime if PP ever stopped performing abortions... are you staying with me, badbabysitter? The ONLY reason for Planned Parenthood receiving taxpayer funding is because they perform ABORTIONS!

You have shown literally nothing to support this belief, because thats what it is... your feelings

dan_c00000 writes: "Notice how dump/bot/dawn didn't bother to respond to my point by point destruction of his argument?"

Yeah, Dan, this thread is supposed to be about ABORTION, but you'd rather talk about the Democratic Party-run city government of Flint, Michigan screwing-up that city's water supply. I understand. Abortion is way too horrific to talk about!

You've spent half this thread lying about Margaret Sanger.. because she commited the high crime of not wanting women to be chattel

If you started actually talking about abortion, instead of making shit up or spouting your feelings, you might actually earn a kernel of respect

badbabysitter writes: "I am saying a lecture is not a rally...if a banker goes speak to a group of hasidic jews on tort reform it does not mean he attended a rally by the JADL"

Yes, a rally is just a rally - but a rally held by the KU KUX KLAN is not an ordinary rally where you discuss birth control & women's health issues! We all know what the KKK is all about, and why Margaret Sanger chose that venue to discuss Planned Parenthood & race!

"Considering the KKK has officially endorsed the Republican party, I doubt it would occur"

Again, you're IGNORING HISTORY - the Ku Kux Klan has a long & colorful history of supporting the Democratic Party in the American south! But the KKK was ONLY politically-powerful in that region while the Democrats dominated! Today, the south is a Republican stronghold and the Klan is all-but-extinct!

Meanwhile, the Communist Party U.S.A. used to run its own candidates for president - in 1984, Gus Hall actually won 0.04% of the popular vote! But after the fall of the Soviet Union, the American communists joined with the Democratic Party, even endorsing Barack Obama for president in both 2008 & 2012!

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/11/communist-party-obama-logo-275x275.jpg - (Unofficial logo of the Communist Party USA)

"Why arent you pissing on the grave of Ronald Reagen for actually being a Democrat that opposed desegregation..."

Ronald Reagan was the greatest American president of the 20th century - whereas the leading American segregationists of the civil rights era were ALL powerful Democrats, including U.S. Senators Robert Byrd of West Virginia (also a former high-ranking KKK officer), Senator Al Gore, Sr. of Tennessee (former Vice President Al Gore's dad), and Senator William J. Fulbright of Arkansas (Bill Clinton's mentor!) And then there were Senators James O. Eastland of Mississippi & Herman Talmadge of Georgia, both praised by former Vice President Joe Biden as men he could work with - ALL prominent Democratic Party segregationists, every one!

"Also the southern states have the largest population of folks sucking on the government teat"

Everybody knows that getting "folks sucking on the government teat" is how the modern Democratic Party creates a voter base! Former president LBJ said as much when he created his "Great Society" welfare state programs in the mid-1960's, his quote to a southern politician being: "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democrat for the next two-hundred years!"

"You've spent half this thread lying about Margaret Sanger..."

This is what we KNOW about Margaret Sanger: she founded Planned Parenthood, and in the 1920's she addressed a Ku Kux Klan rally. Some here will argue that she had NO IDEA that the Klan was a racist organization, and only wanted to discuss women's health issues - while others here guess that she was sharing her ideas about using abortion to keep the black race in check to an appreciative KKK audience who completely shared her views!

Yes, a rally is just a rally - but a rally held by the KU KUX KLAN is not an ordinary rally where you discuss birth control & women's health issues!

Because it wasnt a rally... you seem locked onto this delusion it was a rally

We all know what the KKK is all about, and why Margaret Sanger chose that venue to discuss Planned Parenthood & race!

She didn't discuss race.. you are also hooked into that delusion. Her lecture is also on record, and it was on birth control

Again, you're IGNORING HISTORY - the Ku Kux Klan has a long & colorful history of supporting the Democratic Party in the American south! But the KKK was ONLY politically-powerful in that region while the Democrats dominated! Today, the south is a Republican stronghold and the Klan is all-but-extinct!

THe KKK officialy endorsed Trump in 2016...this is what I mean by your limited knowledge of history ending in the 60's

Meanwhile, the Communist Party U.S.A. used to run its own candidates for president - in 1984, Gus Hall actually won 0.04% of the popular vote! But after the fall of the Soviet Union, the American communists joined with the Democratic Party, even endorsing Barack Obama for president in both 2008 & 2012!

And the KKK endorsed the Republican party in 2008 and 2012

Ronald Reagan was the greatest American president of the 20th century - whereas the leading American segregationists of the civil rights era were ALL powerful Democrats,

He was also a Democrat that opposed desegregation
including U.S. Senators Robert Byrd of West Virginia (also a former high-ranking KKK officer), Senator Al Gore, Sr. of Tennessee (former Vice President Al Gore's dad), and Senator William J. Fulbright of Arkansas (Bill Clinton's mentor!) And then there were Senators James O. Eastland of Mississippi & Herman Talmadge of Georgia, both praised by former Vice President Joe Biden as men he could work with - ALL prominent Democratic Party segregationists, every one!

So why did Reagen as a Democrat oppose desegregation?

Everybody knows that getting "folks sucking on the government teat" is how the modern Democratic Party creates a voter base! Former president LBJ said as much when he created his "Great Society" welfare state programs in the mid-1960's, his quote to a southern politician being: "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democrat for the next two-hundred years!"

So why do red states have more government handouts then blue?

And do you want to know what Nixon said? Guessing you dont

This is what we KNOW about Margaret Sanger: she founded Planned Parenthood, and in the 1920's she addressed a Ku Kux Klan rally.

A lecture is not a rally. Unless you consider every class at a university a rally

Some here will argue that she had NO IDEA that the Klan was a racist organization, and only wanted to discuss women's health issues

She knew what it was, but since the lecture is on record there is no reason to believe otherwise, you are simply making shit up about her motives
- while others here guess that she was sharing her ideas about using abortion to keep the black race in check to an appreciative KKK audience who completely shared her views!

That is a complete lie and is against literally everything that is on record about her.. you havent reported anything on record about her because you never actually did any research about her

Your entire argument about Sanger rests solely on your feelings about her.. you have presented literally zero evidence to support your claims. You're a fraud

badbabysitter writes: "Because it wasnt a rally... you seem locked onto this delusion it was a rally"

Can we still agree that it was the Ku Kux Klan? - or are you now going to attempt to re-write history and simply claim that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was addressing a group of women who just-so-happened to all be wearing identical clean white sheets?

"She didn't discuss race.. you are also hooked into that delusion."

No, of course not! WHY would anybody in the Ku Kux Klan care about RACE?

"THe KKK officialy endorsed Trump in 2016...this is what I mean by your limited knowledge of history ending in the 60's"

Again, the Ku Kux Klan LOST ALL of its political clout back when the Democratic Party no longer controlled the American south. Today the south is dominated by the G.O.P., and the KKK is basically extinct down here!

"And the KKK endorsed the Republican party in 2008 and 2012"

I have actually LIVED in the American south for the past 35-years, and I've seen NOTHING of the Klan in that entire time! The ONLY way I know about who've they endorsed is from DEMOCRATS! I never even knew that that KKK had its own NEWSPAPER until I was told all about it by DEMOCRATS! The Democratic Party is still doing its very best to keep the Ku Kux Klan alive & relevant!

"He was also a Democrat that opposed desegregation"

Ronald Reagan ALSO won two of the biggest presidential landslide victories in American history - first, defeating incumbent President Jimmy Carter in a 44-state blow-out (489 to 49 in the electoral college), followed four-years later with a 49-state landslide victory over former V.P. Walter Mondale (525-13 in the electoral college!) That second victory still stands as the all-time MOST electoral votes ever won by a presidential candidate!

"So why did Reagen as a Democrat oppose desegregation?"

Why don't you look up the answer for yourself in all of those Ku Kux Klan newspapers that you have stored away in your basement?

"So why do red states have more government handouts then blue?"

The Democratic Party buys votes with federal government hand-outs. If they're not winning in certain states, they'll shell-out more taxpayer money to those states in the hope of turning them blue (it certainly worked in California!)

dan_c00000 writes: "They're all using some sort of "White People Hooray!" version of a history book."

Dan judges people based on the color of their skin. It's a Democratic Party thing dating back to when the Ku Kux Klan was the militant arm of that party. Today, the fascist Antifa protesters fill that role.

metoo has no interest in that

YDB95 writes: "I don't expect to change your mind any more than you're going to change mine, but you should at least try to educate yourself about the issue if you're going to spout inflammatory opinions about it."

I know EXACTLY what Virginia's Governor Northam said live on the radio, YDB95 - and I ALSO know how he later tried to spin it. He did the EXACT SAME THING regarding his racist college yearbook photos, when he FIRST apologized for them - but later, after meeting with his political advisors, completely reversed himself, and came out with a statement that said no, that wasn't me - some other racist did that!

http://static-15.sinclairstoryline....965c462dd-large16x9_northam.jpg?1549119503469 - (Virginia's Democratic Party Governor back when he was in college!)

And, speaking of the state of Virginia, why is Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax STILL in office after being accused by two different women of sexual assault? Is the #Me,Too movement uninterested in this particular case?

One of the two women, Vanessa Tyson, said that at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, Fairfax "put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch," and then said that he "forced his penis into my mouth." The OTHER woman, Meredith Watson, alleges that Fairfax raped her in a "premeditated and aggressive" incident that she says took place when they both students at Duke University in 2000.

I mean, when Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford made drunken allegations involving something that may-or-may-not have happened in the mid-1980's, all hell broke loose, remember? How is it that THIS series of incidents is largely being ignored?

4 obvious reasons

plus it is the blue states that are polluted

badbabysitter writes: "Because it wasnt a rally... you seem locked onto this delusion it was a rally"

Can we still agree that it was the Ku Kux Klan? - or are you now going to attempt to re-write history and simply claim that Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was addressing a group of women who just-so-happened to all be wearing identical clean white sheets?

"She didn't discuss race.. you are also hooked into that delusion."

"THe KKK officialy endorsed Trump in 2016...this is what I mean by your limited knowledge of history ending in the 60's"

Again, the Ku Kux Klan LOST ALL of its political clout back when the Democratic Party no longer controlled the American south. Today the south is dominated by the G.O.P., and the KKK is basically extinct down here!

"And the KKK endorsed the Republican party in 2008 and 2012"

I have actually LIVED in the American south for the past 35-years, and I've seen NOTHING of the Klan in that entire time! The ONLY way I know about who've they endorsed is from DEMOCRATS! I never even knew that that KKK had its own NEWSPAPER until I was told all about it by DEMOCRATS! The Democratic Party is still doing its very best to keep the Ku Kux Klan alive & relevant!

"He was also a Democrat that opposed desegregation"

Ronald Reagan ALSO won two of the biggest presidential landslide victories in American history - first, defeating incumbent President Jimmy Carter in a 44-state blow-out (489 to 49 in the electoral college), followed four-years later with a 49-state landslide victory over former V.P. Walter Mondale (525-13 in the electoral college!) That second victory still stands as the all-time MOST electoral votes ever won by a presidential candidate!

"So why did Reagen as a Democrat oppose desegregation?"

Why don't you look up the answer for yourself in all of those Ku Kux Klan newspapers that you have stored away in your basement?

"So why do red states have more government handouts then blue?"

The Democratic Party buys votes with federal government hand-outs. If they're not winning in certain states, they'll shell-out more taxpayer money to those states in the hope of turning them blue (it certainly worked in California!)

dan_c00000 writes: "They're all using some sort of "White People Hooray!" version of a history book."

Dan judges people based on the color of their skin. It's a Democratic Party thing dating back to when the Ku Kux Klan was the militant arm of that party. Today, the fascist Antifa protesters fill that role.
Red states make the food

I find it VERY hard to believe any state would take over from a city something as totally local as the source of that city's water, unless there is already something extremely wrong.

ETA: Here is a timeline of the crisis: http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/flint-water-crisis-timeline

Apparently, the city was I denial. :(

Your timeline is 3 1/2 years out of date.

The good people of Flint, Michigan also found it "VERY hard to believe" that their GOP Governor and legislature would take over and poison them to save a few bucks. You are correct that this is incredible and it was extremely wrong.

This was political cruelty and punishment to a poor, black, Democrat area of the state inflicted by a privileged, white "business-oriented" state government. It will go down in history with the Tuskegee Syphilis Studies on poor black men without their consent during the 1930s-40s.

We obviously haven't come that far since 1940. Disgraceful all around.

Thank you, Dan for your clarifications.

There will never be enough to pay for help to all the lead-brain-damaged children. Beyond tragic.

First off go to the Plan Parent Hood and find out its history and who and what created the organization and its real purpose. Second, our schools and our parents are suppose to educate us (remember "the talk") on sex education. The left in their sexist racist hate are always claiming that blacks and other minorities are too stupid to get I.D.'s from the DMV or to be able to go to the polls to vote (if the Democrats had had their way the blacks still would not be able to vote) or have the right to have children. There is a new thing called "safe sex" and it is not expensive. As far as abortions go I don't understand why so many leftist haven't gone thru with it as it would take care of so many problems this country has had in the last 20 years.

As far as overpaid no talent people such as the has been football player that runs Nike (if you look up the CEO of that company you will find another name, but that person is a piss ant coward leftist still in diapers) and the spoiled little what ever it is that is on the women's soccer team and you will see the kind of low life that their parents should have gone thru the process. Both know they are not needed (remember the team won a game without her when she was told to shut up and set on the bench and when she found out that the women on the team didn't need her and cared more for the game and the nation then 15 minutes of acting stupid like her, she wet her pants).

Life is important to the vast majority of Americans. Just because a few say that the killing of babies for no legal or health reason is OK doesn't make it so. They also talk about population explosion, yet they want millions of people to cross our borders without permission or right. Cities like S.F. and L. A. are back in the dark ages with human waste and drugs and filth. In L. A. they have a rat problem in city hall and I don't mean the two legged rats that run the city, but the four legged ones. This is what happens when such people are allowed to have power they are no way qualified to have.

Besides the help with safe sex, family planning the state is responsible for making sure if a couple have a child they are both responsible for the health and well being and education of that child. If they were grown up enough to have sex and bring it into the world with consent of both then they are old enough to pay for and care for the child. There are also lots of rich fat leftist in this country willing to see that the working class is taxed 70 to 90 percent so they can be forced if necessary to pay into accounts to help with the upbringing of people they failed to educate. Think of the billions of dollars the Clinton's and the Soros' and Biden's and the Hollywood types and fake news media people have in their wallets. They can pay and pay.

There is no reason in the world the tax payers have to finance "free clinics" such as Plan Parent Hood etc. These organizations claim tax free status then they do not need tax payer money. Plenty of rich people to help pay for it from Washington, New York, Semi Valley, etc.

It is true that government messing in areas not their concern only increase the problems. Look at the criminal mess and cost and harm that Obama Care did. Even President Obama and all of Congress (both parities) refused to be a part of it because they knew how bad it was. And now the Democrats want to bring it back. Common sense can take take of the problem of health care and even the cost of education, but who has that in Washington? At least we have finally got a president who cares more for the people than his wallet and foreign masters. All it takes is honest people and someday the Americans will take back the Democratic party and get to work at the job of being servants to the people.

Then criminal and unhealthy clinics and political fools will be a thing of the pass.

You're lying. Again. Are you physically even capable of telling the truth on this matter

They were in a public building in normal clothes. This is a matter of record

You accuse me of rewriting history but you have done nothing about lie about this

Margaret Sanger was never a member of the Klan. Her feelings on the matter are public record. Why are you still lying?

So why did the Klan endorse Trump in 2016?

So why did the Klan endorse the Republican party in 2008 and 2016?

So why is it that reagen opposed desegregation when he was a Democrat?

Reagen was a Democrat that opposed desegreation. Own it

If the Democrats give hand outs, why do the most handouts go to Republican states? Seems the biggest government leaches are Red states

First off go to the Plan Parent Hood and find out its history and who and what created the organization and its real purpose.

I have. And supported my claims

Something you never have

The rest of your rant was just textual diarrhea

badbabysitter writes: "[/I]They were in a public building in normal clothes. This is a matter of record[/I]"

Yes, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger was addressing a gathering of Ku Kux Klan wives in a public building - is that correct? And because the Klan wives weren't decked-out in white sheets, that's good because...? The IMPORTANT thing is that we're BOTH in full agreement that Margaret Sanger was speaking to an appreciative KKK audience who were happy to have her with them!

"Margaret Sanger was never a member of the Klan."

No, she was never a member. She simply agreed to speak to an audience made up entirely of Ku Kux Klan wives, for whatever that's worth.

"So why did the Klan endorse Trump in 2016?"

I've been living in the American south for over three decades now, and I've NEVER seen any sign of the Ku Kux Klan down here. I've never met anybody who claims to belong to that organization, NOR have I ever even SEEN a KKK newspaper! In fact, the ONLY way I know about what the Klan is doing is when DEMOCRATS tell me about it! It's like ONLY DEMOCRATS still follow the Klan around, read their newspapers, and then inform the rest of us what they're doing!

"So why did the Klan endorse the Republican party in 2008 and 2016?"

Again, if you're interested in the Ku Kux Klan, ask a DEMOCRAT about that organization, and they'll tell you what you need to know! The KKK was ONLY politically powerful in the American south back in those days when the DEMOCRATIC PARTY dominated this region! Today, the G.O.P. dominates the south and the Klan is all-but-extinct, but the Democratic Party still follows their every step!

"So why is it that reagen opposed desegregation when he was a Democrat?"

Probably for the same reason that Al Gore's dad was a pro-segregationist U.S. Senator! Of course, Ronald Reagan was far more POPULAR than Senator Al Gore Sr. & Vice President Al Gore COMBINED, even in the state of Tennessee (where they were both from!) President Reagan's 525 electoral votes won in 1984 remains the ALL-TIME RECORD ever won by a presidential candidate!

"Reagen was a Democrat that opposed desegreation. Own it"

President Reagan NEVER delivered the eulogy at the funeral of a former Ku Kux Klan officer, did he? But, get this - in 2010, President Obama DID deliver the eulogy ar the the funeral of U.S. Senator (and former KKK 'Exalted Cyclops') Robert Byrd of West Virginia! Again, President Obama spoke at the funeral of a former high-ranking Klan officer! Own it!

"If the Democrats give hand outs, why do the most handouts go to Republican states?"

The Democrats have already used taxpayer-funded entitlements to buy blue states like California & New York. I'm guessing they think they can buy conservatives states, as well. (It's not working!)

Thank you, Dan for your clarifications.

There will never be enough to pay for help to all the lead-brain-damaged children. Beyond tragic.

No problem. People like bot/dump/racist dawn, etc. are more than willing to blame Democrats (especially black ones) for various problems. They never look at the actual power structure and how it's used to keep down the less privileged.

For example, they'll never discuss how well compensated these city mangers are. Or how these emergency mangers sold off public services without a care. They won't discuss that because it shows three very important things. One, the GOP, at the state and national level, could care less about anyone but rich white men. Two, the GOP is more than happy to create an undemocratic system of government. Third, that the private sector (and capitalism) has massive flaws in it that need to be corrected.

Acknowledging any of those three issues would be horrible for the GOP and devastating to the worldview of someone like dump or his alt racist dawn.

dan_c00000 writes: "Acknowledging any of those three issues would be horrible for the GOP and devastating to the worldview of someone like dump or his alt racist dawn."

Speaking of racism, Dan - remember when liberal Democrats praised former pro-football QB Colin Kaepernick because his kneeling down during our national anthem was just his way of "protesting police brutality against African-Americans?" Well, this past week we learned that Kaepernick simply hates the U.S. flag instead! The guy successfully pressured Nike to recall a shoe adorned with the original 13-star American flag attributed to America’s Founding Mother, Betsy Ross, because it promotes slavery.

We were all supposed to overlook that time when Kaepernick wore socks featuring pigs dressed as police officers - or that time when he wore Fidel Castro's image on his t-shirt. Hillary Clinton even declared that those NFL players kneeling during the anthem were “not against our anthem or our flag.”

What a load of horse-sh*t.

Kaepernick threw Betsy Ross under the bus, while Democratic presidential hopefuls like Julian Castro, Kirsten Gillibrand and Beto O’Rourke all clapped along along like well-trained seals.

Kaepernick then tweeted a quote from the abolitionist-icon Frederick Douglass: “What have I, or those I represent, to do with your national independence? This Fourth of July is yours, not mine. . . . There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.” Yes, Douglass said these words — in a speech that went on to praise the American system and constitution. That Kaepernick — the millionaire ex-football player with a Nike contract, who can force a giant company and one of the two major parties to bend to his silly whims — doesn’t find a place for himself in America is his own stupid problem.

And now, U.S. women's World Cup soccer star Megan Rapinoe wants some of that Nike shoe endorsement money, doing her OWN Colin Kaepernick impersonation, disrespecting both our flag & our nation's president. Yes, I'm quite certain that Nike will sign her to a lucrative endorsement deal, but will they pay her as much as they're currently paying Colin Kaepernick?

QB Colin Kaepernick

As you well know racist dump I don't answer questions from racists.

Here's dump's playbook: say something racist/anti-Semitic, get owned, move goalposts.

giphy.gif

No problem. People like bot/dump/racist dawn, etc. are more than willing to blame Democrats (especially black ones) for various problems. They never look at the actual power structure and how it's used to keep down the less privileged.

For example, they'll never discuss how well compensated these city mangers are. Or how these emergency mangers sold off public services without a care. They won't discuss that because it shows three very important things. One, the GOP, at the state and national level, could care less about anyone but rich white men. Two, the GOP is more than happy to create an undemocratic system of government. Third, that the private sector (and capitalism) has massive flaws in it that need to be corrected.

Acknowledging any of those three issues would be horrible for the GOP and devastating to the worldview of someone like dump or his alt racist dawn.

Definitely agree with you again.

"So why did the Klan endorse Trump in 2016?"

I've been living in the American south for over three decades now, and I've NEVER seen any sign of the Ku Kux Klan down here. I've never met anybody who claims to belong to that organization, NOR have I ever even SEEN a KKK newspaper! In fact, the ONLY way I know about what the Klan is doing is when DEMOCRATS tell me about it! It's like ONLY DEMOCRATS still follow the Klan around, read their newspapers, and then inform the rest of us what they're doing!

Well, with 33 years of living in the Florida Panhandle (aka: The Redneck Riviera) I can expertly say you are full of shit. The Klan is alive and well here. Drive twenty minutes and cross the state line into Al-lee-bam-er and it's even more out in the open.

I've worked alongside Klan members....including one that picked up his "newspaper" at the same time he grabbed the church bulletin. I've been on job interviews where the term "nigger" gets dropped completely casually. I've witnessed Klan rallies including one that targeted our church one Sunday morning. We went through a confederate statue dust up last year and the Klan was WELL represented during the protests. My own Congresscritter (Matt Gaetz) even took a white supremacist to 45's last State of the Union speech for crying out loud!

Dump, the only way you can't "see" any of that is either because you're agoraphobic and never leave your house, or you never bothered to cut eye holes in your own white sheet. :rolleyes:

JKendallDane writes: "Well, with 33 years of living in the Florida Panhandle (aka: The Redneck Riviera) I can expertly say you are full of shit. The Klan is alive and well here."

Yes, OF COURSE the KKK is alive & well where you live, Jay-Kendall! You're a DEMOCRAT, and where you find southern Democrats you will always find racists, segregationists, & active members of the Ku Kux Klan! For over a century (before Antifa came along), the Klan was the violent, militant arm of your party! You probably still have a subscription to their newspaper (unless you've allowed it to expire!)

Meanwhile, I DO NOT associate with all that many Democrats, and I have lived in Texas, Alabama, & Tennessee - and NOWHERE have I experienced evidence of the Ku Kux Klan. In fact, the ONLY time I ever saw actual Klansmen was way back in the late 1970's, when I worked for a television station in Colorado, and then-KKK-leader David Duke debated a black college professor on our station's public affairs show! But again, that was in COLORADO, which is NOT considered to be a southern state!

"I've worked alongside Klan members....including one that picked up his "newspaper" at the same time he grabbed the church bulletin."

I don't doubt you for one second. But it was FAR WORSE back in those days when the Democratic Party dominated the south politically! Back in those days when southern segregationists (e.g. Al Gore's dad) won all of the statewide elections down here, the Ku Kux Klan wielded actual POWER in this region! Today, both the KKK and the Democrats are extremely WEAK down here!

"Dump, the only way you can't "see" any of that is either because you're agoraphobic and never leave your house, or you never bothered to cut eye holes in your own white sheet."

If I was a DEMOCRAT, then everything you say there would be TRUE - except that I'm NOT! I seriously never even knew the KKK had its own newspaper until I was informed that it did by DEMOCRATS! You still live, work, & socialize with those people, Jay! I don't doubt that you know a LOT of Klansmen!

Dump, the only way you can't "see" any of that is either because you're agoraphobic and never leave your house, or you never bothered to cut eye holes in your own white sheet. :rolleyes:

Or it's because he always sees exactly what he wants to see. That's why he's always spouting historically inaccurate claims and apocryphal quotes that I and others have debunked repeatedly. To tell you the truth, I have no doubt Dumpington genuinely has never seen any connection between the Klan and the Republicans - because he doesn't want to see it.

YDB95 writes: "Or it's because he always sees exactly what he wants to see. That's why he's always spouting historically inaccurate claims and apocryphal quotes that I and others have debunked repeatedly."

Historical facts do NOT benefit the politically-progressive far-left. The modern Democratic Party has created its own version of "the truth," and if you refuse to accept it then they will label you a racist, a sexist, and/or a white nationalist. The left has even created Antifa as a neo-fascist hate-group designed to silence all opposition.

"To tell you the truth, I have no doubt Dumpington genuinely has never seen any connection between the Klan and the Republicans - because he doesn't want to see it."

The Republican Party was founded during the presidency of Franklin Pierce as an anti-slavery political party to replace the Whigs, who had disintegrated following the passage of the Kansas-Nebraska Act. Pro-slavery southern Whigs became Democrats, while northern Whigs (e.g. Abraham Lincoln) joined the Republican Party. After the U.S. Civil War ended, the Republicans pretty-much dominated the American political landscape, with the Democratic Party retreating to the segregationist "Jim Crow" south. The Ku Kux Klan achieved its peak political-power during this period. By the time Ronald Reagan was elected president, both the KKK and the Democratic Party were in FULL RETREAT throughout the American south!

Those are the FACTS! Nowhere in the south today is the Klan politically powerful! But modern Democrats, desperate to make the G.O.P. appear racist, continue trying to re-write history to make it appear otherwise.

Back