Abc Clit!

I've often thought the old "Dick and Jane" readers could use an update.....

James

Pumping the pics back in. (up to J. March 7, 2023)
I've forgotten why I took them down.

A-Z
all back up.

Perhaps some day(s) I'll do another round.
Or try out that Dick & Jane all grown up.

Surely, oh but surely it was obvious that Y should stand for 'Young-wife, -stripped-naked,-takes-the-mighty-phallus-of-the-masterful,-older-stud-next-door-on-the-coffee-table-of-his-living-room,-wrapping-her-legs-around-him-and-striving-for-her-orgasm-while-her-hapless,-beta-male-husband,-come-visiting-to-find-out-why-his-wife-is-taking-so-long-over-borrowing-a-couple-of-eggs,-stares-on-from-the-kitchen-door,-put-firmly-in-his place-by-the-scene-unfolding-before-his-horror-stricken-gaze...

I mean, come on... am I missing something here? It's so obvious...

X is for X-rated eXtreme ST.Andrew's X
phase 2

View attachment 2217922

extra odd! it was SHOWING for me, but when I went to edit — "manage attachments" had nothing. Then went to upload again, and it said "uploading in progress"...? so... followed the rabbit and deleted the one "in progress" and started fresh.:rolleyes::confused:
Sorry for the late response, I really like this one. The bowl is a nice touch.

Surely, oh but surely it was obvious that Y should stand for 'Young-wife, -stripped-naked,-takes-the-mighty-phallus-of-the-masterful,-older-stud-next-door-on-the-coffee-table-of-his-living-room,-wrapping-her-legs-around-him-and-striving-for-her-orgasm-while-her-hapless,-beta-male-husband,-come-visiting-to-find-out-why-his-wife-is-taking-so-long-over-borrowing-a-couple-of-eggs,-stares-on-from-the-kitchen-door,-put-firmly-in-his place-by-the-scene-unfolding-before-his-horror-stricken-gaze...

Isn't that over done? :)

It could be for the next round. Perhaps.

Smiles all round.... but I get the message. Throbbs' alphabet images were probably based on the first thoughts which occurred... and there's no harm in that.

Brilliantly drawn with a slice of humour thrown (p is for puusy, for example).
I am delighted that I spotted this thread and, honestly, full props to you for putting this together @THROBBS

Simply superb!!!

I just discovered this entire thread. What a fun ride! Well done!!
Brilliantly drawn with a slice of humour thrown (p is for puusy, for example).
I am delighted that I spotted this thread and, honestly, full props to you for putting this together @THROBBS

Simply superb!!!
All are fantastic.....many thanks for allowing us all to view.
Thanks so much, you three!

Funny how some things get dredged back up.

Back