Abc Clit!

Phase 2 of Violet Wand is scanned, but I'll wait until there are folk around.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: FFS autocorrrect, I dunno what I hit that it auto-corrected to that. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Feels remarkably silly. You did an AWESOME job!

I kinda guessed it was a typo or autocorrect, but... There are all kinds of things out there!:eek:

Thank you. there's a phase 2...and 3 now.

what "Feels remarkably silly"? the image or the autocorrect?

:eek::eek::eek::eek: FFS autocorrrect, I dunno what I hit that it auto-corrected to that. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Feels remarkably silly. You did an AWESOME job!

edit: HOLY CRAP! That last one is AMAZING! :eek:

Awe. Thank you. Obviously (I hope) I already HAD that one from a previous word challenge (not alphabetical) and the word was, indeed, "wet"

noooo not the image! The misspelling! I'm massively impressed at your speed :eek:

I'm actually cackling so hard because the um... Him in your image actually looks like someone from a different site I know who is WAY into electroplay :D:D:D

no. I dont know him like THAT ... just that it is hilarious you pulled that image

noooo not the image! The misspelling! I'm massively impressed at your speed :eek:

I'm actually cackling so hard because the um... Him in your image actually looks like someone from a different site I know who is WAY into electroplay :D:D:D

no. I dont know him like THAT ... just that it is hilarious you pulled that image

I am fairly quick, but not SO quick that the WET would have been done so hot on the tail of Violet Wand

I almost kept him that way... rubber or leather hood... but...
(I tried to NOT do research, just to see how it might manifest itself)

phase2
VioletWand-phase2_IMF.jpg

Phase 3

VioletWand-phase3_IMF.jpg

Last edited:
omg. GO YOU! Well done! Well well done! Evil man went directly for the nipple. No foreplay with this one is there? *wink*

omg. GO YOU! Well done! Well well done! Evil man went directly for the nipple. No foreplay with this one is there? *wink*
Thanks, again. :)

Now, now...this shows only a moment in time. Maybe there was build up... or not:cool: I think you might be the one who is a bit "evil".

so we're up to X, X-Rated would seem to be a tad non-specific.

Maybe a big St. Andrew's Cross to signify X-Rated?

Other than that it would be words that actually start with "E" like Extreme I guess.
X is for X-rated eXtreme ST.Andrew's X

quick rough start. scanning/converting/uploading takes as long as drawing!

X-rough_IMF.jpg

Last edited:
Back