AB/Dl diaper fun

Spent several hours wearing a diaper this morning while working in my shop. Got to the point where the pee would just flow without me thinking about it. Really enjoyed the feeling of just going

I really enjoy building up the urgency and then the feeling of humiliation when I can't hold it and go to the bathroom 'properly'. The enhanced 'baby' nature of the diapers themselves (and some other play accessories I've bought) and failure to hold it, I don't know... but it is a big turn on for me. And depending on the situation I may not be able to get privacy to remove them and masturbate for some time, which amps up the feelings and arousal.

Went shopping yesterday with my baby-style diapers on under my leggings and a mid-thigh skirt. Was very erotic being in public especially after I'd downed many large glasses of water earlier in the day. I went up and down the grocery aisles just browsing, feeling the urgency increase. Loitered near some very pretty ladies and lost control, peeing in my baby diapers. It was very thrilling and I got very flushed. One of the women asked if I was okay :D. Just delicious...

Now if only one of them would have taken me somewhere to change me... heaven...

Had to order a new supply. Used up my first 12 already. Wish I could work up the courage to wear them under a skirt out somewhere and let someone see me in my baby diapers... especially after I drank too much water and am struggling to not wet myself...

Had fun yesterday wearing a diaper but never did pee in it. Maybe it will get wet today

Had fun yesterday wearing a diaper but never did pee in it. Maybe it will get wet today

Even just the feeling of wearing them is erotic to me. I had diaper time recently, went out shopping when I thought I couldn't hold it any more so I had to humiliate myself by losing control in public. No one else could tell (I think) but I definitely needed a change as soon as I got home! Into another baby diaper of course. ;)

I also enjoy the feeling of just wearing a diaper. Don’t get a chance to wear one when going out but have enjoyed wetting one or two while out shopping. What a great feeling just letting go. Found peeing while walking is fun too

I also enjoy the feeling of just wearing a diaper. Don’t get a chance to wear one when going out but have enjoyed wetting one or two while out shopping. What a great feeling just letting go. Found peeing while walking is fun too

Just wearing is fun. Love the feel of an adult baby diaper and the crinkle of the material as I move.

I have an online friend who I’ve discussed this with. It’s a very erotic idea to me. As a matter of fact, the first boner I ever remember getting was when I secretly put on a diaper at my babysitters house. Heretofore, I’ve yet to put one on as an adult. Anyone have any good recommendations for brands/styles/etc for those of us who are new at it?

I have an online friend who I’ve discussed this with. It’s a very erotic idea to me. As a matter of fact, the first boner I ever remember getting was when I secretly put on a diaper at my babysitters house. Heretofore, I’ve yet to put one on as an adult. Anyone have any good recommendations for brands/styles/etc for those of us who are new at it?

I haven't tried them but i talked to someone who did and they told me these are the best if you don't like the baby prints

https://www.northshorecare.com/shop...ce-briefs/northshore-megamax-tab-style-briefs

If you do then there are these

https://wearingclouds.com/

I use Walgreens house brand large diapers with two tabs. Easy to get and fit me well. Since my wife doesn’t know about my fun with diapers, mail order is out of the question. Would love to try other brands but don’t see it happening anytime soon.

Spent several hours wearing a diaper and enjoyed the feel of wearing. Never did use it during the time I was able to wear. I still had a great time with my diaper.

Got a chance to wear that diaper from a few days ago. It was super soaked in a couple of hours to the point it started leaking. Truly a enjoyable time

Spent several hours wearing a diaper and enjoyed the feel of wearing. Never did use it during the time I was able to wear. I still had a great time with my diaper.

Even if you don't 'use' it, wearing a diaper gives you a special feeling, doesn't it? It does for me. Sort of a warm, safe, but sexually arousing feeling.

Enjoyed soaking a diaper while wearing it a few hours. Love that warm wet feeling of sitting in a wet diaper.

Diapers are for me.

I wear diapers and love it. Love to find others that wear also. There's something great about being cozy and wrapped in a diaper that just gets me going.

Worn a diaper while I was out mowing the yard. Did drink a lot of water but still did not wet the diaper because it was so hot. Still enjoyed the time I got to wear the diaper. Whether just wearing or wetting also I love the feeling of having a diaper on.

Went and got a haircut while wearing a diaper. Enjoyed peeing sitting in the chair. Really had to pee by the time I got the car. I usually have trouble peeing while driving but this time it just poured out. Had a wonderful couple of hours using my diaper. It wasn’t super soaked when i took it off but I really enjoyed the wet feeling I had most of the time.

Went and got a haircut while wearing a diaper. Enjoyed peeing sitting in the chair. Really had to pee by the time I got the car. I usually have trouble peeing while driving but this time it just poured out. Had a wonderful couple of hours using my diaper. It wasn’t super soaked when i took it off but I really enjoyed the wet feeling I had most of the time.

Had a diaper day for the first time in weeks I think. No panties just adult baby diapers under my skirt, nice and crinkly. Went shopping and drinking lots of water until I had a humiliation orgasm when I had to start peeing in a store. Woman came over thinking I was in pain and helped me to a seat. Couldn't tell her it wasn't pain but orgasm making me bend over and gasp. I think she heard the diapers and figured it out since she left me there kind of suddenly. I drove home to change. (I prefer wearing dry diapers not sitting in the wet ones)

It’s been a very long while since I had a chance to have a diaper day. Miss the feeling of a warm wet diaper right after you have pissed in it. Enjoy just letting loose whenever the spirit moves me

Even if you don't 'use' it, wearing a diaper gives you a special feeling, doesn't it? It does for me. Sort of a warm, safe, but sexually arousing feeling.

I am in diapers for years. Love the thought of someone wearing them for sexual pleasure.

Back