A recent comment just... just... just frosts my butt.

What, no Jamal? No Kenji? No Ashraf? Not even a Percival?

Percival is white. Okay, maybe he's an English black man, tall, articulate, stylish, bass player in a ska band.

Come on, just a little imagination. I mean the statistical chances of getting ten random men in one room and all have common generic white names is nearly impossible. Even in the middle of milky rural England, there has to be an Oliver or an Alfred or a Clinton or two mixed in. You have more chance of having multiple Daves or Mikes than ten generic names. That just struck me as funny.

Percival is white. Okay, maybe he's an English black man, tall, articulate, stylish, bass player in a ska band.

Come on, just a little imagination. I mean the statistical chances of getting ten random men in one room and all have common generic white names is nearly impossible. Even in the middle of milky rural England, there has to be an Oliver or an Alfred or a Clinton or two mixed in. You have more chance of having multiple Daves or Mikes than ten generic names. That just struck me as funny.
OK - I thought it was some basketball joke. Sorry no Y chromosome.

You would never have randoms at a gang bang. You’d have people you know and people vouched for by them. Depending where you are from, that could easily select for an all white crowd.

Emily

Maybe I should have made myself clear, this is a private gang bang, not one you pay to attend. Sorry if this confused you.

Emily

OK - I thought it was some basketball joke. Sorry no Y chromosome.

You would never have randoms at a gang bang. You’d have people you know and people vouched for by them. Depending where you are from, that could easily select for an all white crowd.

Emily

Fine, they can be white, just pick more interesting guys! :p

You would never have randoms at a gang bang. ...

I know where your thinking is on this, which is erring on the side of everybody's safety, up to and including ejecting a participant who didn't understand "no".

But that's not the greater reality from what I recall from the heady days when Craigslist featured sex ads. I noticed frequent ads in advance of weekends soliciting "Men wanted for gangbang at an area hotel. Respond... (etc.)" Whether these ads were for real, or guys actually answered, or if they were prostitution stings, I have no way of knowing that. But the trope was frequent enough to give one pause.

I’ll take that under advisement for the next GB story…
if i'm not mistaken, the gang-bangs, swinger parties etc, are mostly neighborhood, friends, kinda groups. the one's i've interacted with, they required not only a person to vouch for any new member, but also blood screenings for std's and such as they want to protect everyone involved.

the one couple I was talking to, their group even went so far as to limit the interactions of the group when kids were around, even to the point of not talking about it during parties or get togethers in a social setting.

I know where your thinking is on this, which is erring on the side of everybody's safety, up to and including ejecting a participant who didn't understand "no".

But that's not the greater reality from what I recall from the heady days when Craigslist featured sex ads. I noticed frequent ads in advance of weekends soliciting "Men wanted for gangbang at an area hotel. Respond... (etc.)" Whether these ads were for real, or guys actually answered, or if they were prostitution stings, I have no way of knowing that. But the trope was frequent enough to give one pause.
Yeah - that’s not what I was involved in. Sounds scary as fuck. And likely fake as you say. I know people who meet others via FetLife - never did anything like that. Way too sensible. Yeah me!

Emily

if i'm not mistaken, the gang-bangs, swinger parties etc, are mostly neighborhood, friends, kinda groups. the one's i've interacted with, they required not only a person to vouch for any new member, but also blood screenings for std's and such as they want to protect everyone involved.
Yeah - testing mandatory

Only personal recommendations and only ever at most two new people at a session

That can make for a pretty homogenous group

Emily

Oliver is a very common name among young English men, yes. But Alfies are mostly under 12 though there's loads of them. Clinton? Nah. No Clints in the UK unless they're American expats (or over 40 and their parents liked Mr Eastwood, possibly)

Given TV and films never have multiple people with the same name or, ideally, even initials, I think it's reasonable for us not to have Big Dave, Little Dave, Just Dave, DD, Davey, Davvo and Bob being the guys who get to attend a Lit party. Sorry, lads.

FWIW my recent gangbang story has the following chaps: Dan and Adrian (from Birmingham and Northern Ireland respectively), Pete and Paul (similar-looking solid white guys, late 40s), Ricky (late 20s, half or more Caribbean origin, 3rd generation Londoner), Jayden (black Londoner, also late 20s, surprisingly - Ade can't believe someone called Jayden is old enough to fuck), Jim from the Midlands and Mitchell an Australian goth.

Apparently Mitchell was a top-20 Australian name when he was born, while it's familiar but definitely unusual to Brits. Ricky is unusual for white young men, thanks to a generation of Richards wanting to avoid impressions of EastEnders' Bianca: 'RickAYYY!' But all names that shouldn't be too difficult for readers.

Adrian and Dan have been in a bunch of my stories, with Pete, Paul and Jim mentioned in passing previously. The plot involves Ade and Dan getting Ricky and Jay back together (and obviously the promised gangbang), with the other chaps there quite literally there to make up the numbers, so they're purposely not fleshed out as much.

Not gonna lie, that does seem like a lot to keep track of.

Oo. Then you guys are going to have trouble with double that in the three-parter that's in final edit. Big swinger bash around the Super Bowl.

Back