Votes: 24 63.2%
  • No - I would not be able to go due to other commitments

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • No - I would not want to meet other BDSM/Lit people in Real Life

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
I would venture...

Lain said:
Looks like I was the first person to vote that I would not want to meet BDSM people in real life. I tend to have a lot of difficulty making friends, and I feel that BDSM would not be enough common ground for me to want to spend time with a group of new people.

I wonder if it's the case that people who live the lifestyle 24/7 are more likely to be interested in munches than people who only do BDSM in their sexual activities.

Lain

that it is the opposite. I hardly ever go to munches anymore. I prefer private play. However I would never have been able to make that discovery if I had not had the experience with munches and an active BDSM group.

When tavish and I live together, we will not be regular participants to munches. I can say that, cause I am in charge! LOL that could change, but I doubt it. No one is 24/7 all the time. D/s is an important aspect of our day to day lives, but it will not be the only focus. Sometimes we will just be a couple!

Ebony

Last edited:
I elected to vote -yes, and pay- for a couple of reasons. First, I think I'm too antisocial, and, although I know one Litian, I would love to meet others. As to why I would pay...well, as Blue said, there would probably be a hall or somesuch rented, and any other services provided would have to be paid for.

On the other hand, time and money are the keys.... I'd be able, at this time, to meet people in Dallas, Houston, Austin, or San Antonio, but not much further (I don't fly, or take the train, and my poor buick's 17 years old) If anyone decides to get something going as a group meet in any of those areas, please let me know, and I'll be there with bells on (figuratively ;) )!

KW

I'd be interested :)

I'm in the UK so I dunno how difficult / easy it would be to arrange with people scattered about.

I'd definitely try to attend something in the southeast. Even though I'm basically shy, I think it would be fun to meet.

Back