A Genie's New Master (Closed for CallMeRikkiRP)

I melted into the kiss, relaxing. I let him take the lead.
The last time I'd had sex was the first. I'd gone on a blind date, and he had simply dragged me to his flat and tied me to his bed. He was surprised that I was a virgin but seemed more excited at the idea. Needless to say, I was now terrified of blind dates. That severely limited my options. My last date had been with my half-sister's cousin. We hadn't known until it was my sister who picked him up from the date. Top 10 most awkward moments in my life. Although the scene earlier had bumped it down to 7th.
I stripped, discarding my clothing and climbing back into Kanler's lap. I submitted to his experience completely.

Kanler smiled as she melted into his kiss, and yet even as she seemed to be enjoying herself in that moment, so was he. As she pulled away though to undress herself, Kanler had a good idea that she wouldn’t want anyone to see them even if just by accident, so even as she was he ‘took the initiative’ and for a brief second his eyes glowed before he waited and appreciated her nude beauty.

Unbeknownst to her Kanler’s magic would ensure that they were not seen or discovered during their little outdoors foray, so even as she climbed back into his lap he smiled to her.

” You are gorgeous Kara…”

He meant those words as well, though as he said it he leaned down and kissed her lovely lips again as his big strong hands smoothed over her sides to her hips before he gently scraped his fingers over her bare back side as he held her and took his time to kiss her, his tongue soon flicking and pressing against her lips, deepening the kiss further as he seemed to intuit that she didn’t have much experience in this, so he would enjoy her one ‘step’ at a time.

I blushed at his compliment. I opened my mouth to his gently prodding tongue. It felt wonderful. The deep kiss, his hands caressing my body. I was very wet beneath his ministrations. Knowing this made me blush. Again.

Oh she was very receptive to his attentions, and even as she did open her mouth his tongue pressed and rubbed up against hers as he softly groaned into her lips. She may not be what most people consider beautiful, but to him she was unique and different and that... well that was exciting to him. Even as he felt just how wet she was getting he used a tad bit of magic and his pants simply dissapeared off of him, she being suddenly treated to the thick eight inch long and very thick length of his cock pressing alongside her pussy lips, even as he did though he made no movement to enter her.

Instead, his tongue withdrew from her mouth and his lips began to lick and kiss along her jaw while his fingers squeezed her firm back side, letting her feel just how much cock WAS going to be going inside her when they were both 'ready'. Moving his lips down over her neck to her shoulder he was soon coaxing her to lean back as he went down over the slope of her left breast, licking, nipping and kissing his way to learn more about what she did or didn't like.

I moaned. "Kanler." I said. "Please... just put it in." I blushed. I really need to stop doing that.

Kanler grinned as Kara moaned out like that, though as she seemed to be unable to stop blushing over admitting her own desires and wants the genie lifted his head and looking to her he nodded softly.

" your wish is my command master."

His use of master was intentional in this case, though as he said such words she would feel herself being lifted by magic, his hands remaining on her firm back side, though as she was lifted up he also positioned himself just right before the magic began to lower her down. The thick and blunt tip of his cock spread her open and pierced her intensely as Kanler groaned aloud.

" You are so tight Kara..."

He didn't say it to embarrass her, more as a simple statement, though the tone also communicated to her that he VERY much enjoyed the tightness that he spoke of. He allowed her to sink slowly down all eight inches of that cock of his, filling her up right there under that willow tree and not 'stopping' until he was completely inside her tight and soaking wet pussy.

I blushed. I'm not even sure why. Honestly, can any of you expect different of me at this point?
I remained there, 8 inches inside. Then I began to move. I bounced. Slowly. Now faster. And faster. Moans growing louder and louder. Coming close, so close. I stopped, unable to continue as spasms shot through me. Was this an orgasm? I'd never... I mean...
"Feel free to cum inside." I gasped. "My doctor says I cannot get pregnant, even if a genie could have a child." I looked at him, curious. "Can you?" I asked.

Kanler found her blushing rather cute. It was as though she wasn’t told she was beautiful and if that was the case the genie would ensure that such a thing was changed very quickly. As she remained there he assumed that she was adjusting to the sensations because he certainly knew that he was. Even as she began to move his hands smoothed over her back side to her hips as he felt her tight insides moving up and down his thick throbbing length.

For the initial few moments he simply enjoyed her movements, though as her moans grew louder and louder he grinned with satisfaction as he felt her spasming and clearly orgasming all over his throbbing cock. As she seemed to consider that he might be concerned over whether he could cum inside he groaned to her even as he gently took hold of her hips with his hands and gently began to move her up and down his cock, ‘pushing’ more pleasure through her with his cock.

“ I cannot impregnate a human, but I am sure… if getting pregnant would bring you sexual pleasure… that fixing your inability to have children could… be solved with a wish… or anything else you might desire Kara… the limits… are bound only by your imagination.”

As he said that he bent his legs and began to thrust up into her, bucking and rolling his hips as he fucked her more thoroughly to give her more pleasure along with himself. For now he wasn’t close to cumming just yet. Instead she was in for much more pleasure than she had clearly experienced before. He was looking forward to it!

I groaned, pleasure so intense I nearly fell unconscious. I pulled Kanler and myself around until I was underneath, laying in the cool grass. My legs wrapped unknowingly around Kanler's torso. I reached up and played gently with his hair. Then I wrapped my fingers in it and softly pulled him down to kiss me. We had to let go very soon, for I, at least, needed to breathe. But I tugged him back for another kiss. Our tongues interlocked. He tasted so sweet. I moaned into his lips, convulsing with a second orgasm. "No. I think child bearing is not for me." I murmured as soon as I could speak. Then I lay back and dozed off, Kanler still pumping in and out.

He moved as she wanted to, though seeing the look of complete pleasure on her face was something that Kanler never tired of no matter who his master was. Feeling her legs wrap around his hips and torso, his hips instinctively began to thrust, sliding and fucking her in the grass right there. As her fingers tangled into his hair he did certainly find that he enjoyed the hold, and even as she pulled him into the kiss he groaned into her lips delightfully, wanting more of them.

Hearing and feeling her moan with the pleasure he was bringing to her he lifted up slightly and planting his hands on either side of her shoulders in the grass he nodded to her as she said that she didn't think child bearing was for her. When she laid back and dozed with the euphoric pleasure of it all Kanler grinned and certainly did keep up his own pace of fucking her, though with a shiver he was himself getting close to cumming as well. He was determined to make her orgasm a third time before he did however, so he picked up the pace, fucking her faster and more powerfully, completely overwhelming her with delightfully erotic pleasure as he got closer and closer towards his own peak.

I slipped in and out of a doze, eventually coming back to full consciousness just in time for a third orgasm. The waves of convulsive bliss rolled through me. I sighed in contentment. Kanler kept pushing, and I soon felt him cum inside me. It was a new experience, not unpleasant. I moaned in satisfaction.
"Kanler, could you, like, magic my clothes on me?" I'd hardly finished my sentence when my clothes were suddenly on. "Well, that's useful." I noted, grinning.

We walked back to my apartment. Sylvia still wasn't back, even though it was now 3 in the morning. I pulled my blanket off my bed.
"Kanler, do you think you could make us a whole heap of pillows?" I asked. When they appeared I snuggled down into the pile, motioning to Kanler to lay down beside me. I soon fell deep asleep, holding Kanler's hand.

Back