30 in 30 Companion Thread

I would hug him gently
because there are breaks and bruises
that dance below the surface of words and skin.

don't you ever say you are not a poet

I would hug him gently

yeah that was his 2/14 if anyone else is keeping count
does everything a poet could ever want or a heart say

I would hug him gently

Tods. You deserve every smile, every loving caress, every joyous noise made in delight of YOU. That poem is wonderfully poignant and though I wipe a tear, it has lifted my spirit and revives my hope that the past is remembered and only brought forward when we need it.

I understand Tod, I've been there, and you've set me writing about it too. But it never eases the wounds does it? They go too deep.

I would hug him gently

yeah that was his 2/14 if anyone else is keeping count
does everything a poet could ever want or a heart say

Tods. You deserve every smile, every loving caress, every joyous noise made in delight of YOU. That poem is wonderfully poignant and though I wipe a tear, it has lifted my spirit and revives my hope that the past is remembered and only brought forward when we need it.

I understand Tod, I've been there, and you've set me writing about it too. But it never eases the wounds does it? They go too deep.

You are all too kind to this weary wordslinger ;)

Thanks guys

To Annie
mu wounds healed a long time ago, it took a lot of mistakes, a lot of living the wrong way until I found my laugh, but when I did, the worls became infinitely richer. I dont regret my past, because who would I be without it?
Most of it was pretty shitty but there were always laughs and good times. We as humans tend to dwell in and on negativity, far more than the joy and beauty of it all.

I hope writing about it helps :hugs:

Piscator, your form piece thingy from yesterday was brillianr1! Really enjoyed itn

Piscator, your form piece thingy from yesterday was brillianr1! Really enjoyed itn

Thanks tod, your 2-15 is no slouch either. I loved "screaling." A truly poetic turn of phrase and oh so appropriate.

And trix 1-15 is a great marriage of form and emotion.

Sigh another day - another poem - where do they come from?

You are all too kind to this weary wordslinger ;)

Thanks guys

To Annie
mu wounds healed a long time ago, it took a lot of mistakes, a lot of living the wrong way until I found my laugh, but when I did, the worls became infinitely richer. I dont regret my past, because who would I be without it?
Most of it was pretty shitty but there were always laughs and good times. We as humans tend to dwell in and on negativity, far more than the joy and beauty of it all.

I hope writing about it helps :hugs:

I'm glad you shook it off, oddly enough I never lost my laugh but that in itself is a safety net ............ when you're making people laugh they are not hitting you.

Is that aimed at anyone? (Dons paranoid head akin to Worzel Gummidge!)

LOL, the piece is about someone, but it's not someone from Lit.

I wish I did humorous better, Honey does funny so well, maybe some of her Fuckus will end up in your Humorous Poetry thread. :cool:

LOL, the piece is about someone, but it's not someone from Lit.

I wish I did humorous better, Honey does funny so well, maybe some of her Fuckus will end up in your Humorous Poetry thread. :cool:

What are the rules of Fuckus? Make a thread and teach us all to (I was going to say Fucku but that seems a bit presumptuous!!) :)

Back