2024 Nude Day Contest support thread

Last year a bizarre story (Nude Wednesday) popped into my head and demanded to be written; as I was preparing to submit it the National Nude Day contest started and 'poof' I already had an entry. That got a lot of attention and eventually resulted in a couple of sequels, one of which eventually went 'hot'. I'll mention something I asked about: there is no requirement that the story involve or make mention of National Nude Day, though many do. I could've revised the story if that were a requirement but I think the story was better as is. Good luck all! Not sure I'll post an entry but I look forward to other's submissions.

I'm 3.5k words into "Flesh Four Fantasy". Mel's always great fun to write about, but this story actually has some depth, I think. And two sex scenes already.

Here's my idea. A sweet little vanilla wifey roleplays with her husband for a bet.
The first part does not contain much nudity but in the second part she is naked except for her open shoes.
My question is this: as I write, I notice that my imagination goes back to a story that I had read fifteen or maybe twenty years ago, and which is now no longer online.
Is it a problem if I remember a tale? After all, blowjob tales are all the same, and so are betting tales.

I have a really stupid idea for this contest, and I'm probably going to write it. I have no idea how to categorize it however, because it could fit easily into Gay Male, E&V, or T&M. It's one of those "so stupid it's funny" plotlines.

I have a really stupid idea for this contest, and I'm probably going to write it. I have no idea how to categorize it however, because it could fit easily into Gay Male, E&V, or T&M. It's one of those "so stupid it's funny" plotlines.
Humor & Satire then? It's kinda dead category, though, which probably matters for a contest where you want as many votes as possible.

Humor & Satire then? It's kinda dead category, though, which probably matters for a contest where you want as many votes as possible.
The worst part is, it's not intentionally funny- it just came out that way, and I didn't even realize it until I read the base draft out loud to my husband. I'm pretty sure he peed a little, but bless his heart, he tried to keep a straight face.

I'm going to have to work on it some more. For one thing, I need to research what kind of paint those living statue performers use and what the limitations for transfer and wearing are.

Here's my idea. A sweet little vanilla wifey roleplays with her husband for a bet.
The first part does not contain much nudity but in the second part she is naked except for her open shoes.
My question is this: as I write, I notice that my imagination goes back to a story that I had read fifteen or maybe twenty years ago, and which is now no longer online.
Is it a problem if I remember a tale? After all, blowjob tales are all the same, and so are betting tales.
Hey Norway. The answer really depends on who is answering as we have differing opinions on this.
If you only have your memory of a fifteen/twenty year old story your work will probably have a lot of originality, maybe? If you are trying to replicate the original that may not be so cool.
My opinion is go for it as long as you are largely being original.
Sure, blowjob tales run a similar gamut but trying to write a creative spin is the challenge.
Hope this helps, good luck.

You haven't described anything that anybody could claim to be proprietary. As long as the details of your story (names, setting, words, detailed plot points) don't mimic those of the other story, I see no problem. Don't worry about it.

Mine is ninety percent done, but it was ninety percent this time last year too and I left it too late and missed the deadline haha. Theme is two friends who spend an entire day naked to settle an argument, but I'm struggling to finish it

This will be my first contest entry and I have a question--In addition to including the contest identification in the notes, do we still submit it to a "normal" story category as well?

Thanks.

~BT73

This will be my first contest entry and I have a question--In addition to including the contest identification in the notes, do we still submit it to a "normal" story category as well?

Thanks.

~BT73
Hey BT73. Congrats and welcome to the madhouse. Yes, submit to the category you expect it to reside in after the contest is over.
Good luck

Unless I'm behind the times it's ordering pizza and accepting the delivery in the nude or accidentally on purpose flashing
Geez, I've been doing that for years! The two women spruiking the 7th Day Adventists have likely never recovered...😉

My premise is a slightly tipsy guy having a one sided conversation with a nude statue. Random "I can tell you, because it's not like you're going to tell anyone" confessional type thing. Talking leads to touching, doobedoobedooo.

It's not a statue. Whoops.

Obviously going to have to put it in GM, but they're probably going to tear it apart for some of the closeted homophobic rambling.

Is there any nude stories that doesn’t have sex? I know it’s an odd question, but after reading this: https://classic.literotica.com/s/rob-and-kitty I’m curious to know if there’s any stories like this?

Yes there are. There have been successful stories in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur category that feature nudity but not actual intercourse. More often than not, though, they feature at least masturbation. But not always.

Yes there are. There have been successful stories in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur category that feature nudity but not actual intercourse. More often than not, though, they feature at least masturbation. But not always.
Any links to those? Quite busy today so I won’t have time to read them.

Is there any nude stories that doesn’t have sex? I know it’s an odd question, but after reading this: https://classic.literotica.com/s/rob-and-kitty I’m curious to know if there’s any stories like this?
A very common theme in E&V is someone working up the courage to go nude outdoors, often, maybe even usually, with no sex at all. There is also the "locked out" subgenre, which frequently has no sex.

Edit: One that I wrote: And Then There were Five

It's my worst rated story, but at 4.35, it's didn't do horribly.

Edit2: I should start a list....

Back