2024 Nude Day Contest support thread

litfan10

owner of slave_
Okay, get those clothes shucked and fingers flying: the annual Nude Day contest is coming!

National Nude Day: July 14th
Contest starts: June 14th
Contest ends: July 5th
Winners announced: July 12th
Themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc

Official contest rules: Here

Which is first Nude Day or Summer Lovin?

I can never recall… need to figure out what I am doing for this one.

I have one started a couple of weeks ago, but am having difficulty fleshing it out. So to speak.

2003's ND event jump-started an amazing series I am still enthusiastic about - Barstow. I need to get my head right about the anniversary observance and get 'r' done.

This contest is special in my heart for many reasons. The themes are way up my kink alley.

Way back when I joined, I wrote Holly and National Nude Day first but found I was a tad early on the opening submission date so after much consideration I fired off an exhibitionism story not for the contest that posted first, The Deal. That story spawned many sequels and a decent fanbase.

My love for the AH largely came from the banter of the contest threads - holy crap were we a flirtatious group. I miss so many of those old AHers.

Mostly from that banter I decided to spin off a very stupid side series of fairy tales which, while my least scoring works here, are my personal favorites. In fact they were the first stories I showed my kids once they became adults. They weren't surprised at all.

Finally this is so bittersweet in that the Nude Day Contest was a favorite of TxRad, a nudist himself, who sadly passed away last month. He was incredibly encouraging and wrote many a great Nude Day story including numerous contest winners. Tx, you are missed.

Okay people get writing and good luck!

Last edited:
I have one started a couple of weeks ago, but am having difficulty fleshing it out. So to speak.

2003's ND event jump-started an amazing series I am still enthusiastic about - Barstow. I need to get my head right about the anniversary observance and get 'r' done.
Happy anniversary and good luck! Happy writing!

Nude Day comes before the Summer contest. It's a long haul, though, still before the Nude Day contest and the Summer contest feels like it comes too late (at least in the Western hemisphere).

I have a couple ready for Nude Day, but it's my least-favorite contest. "Nude" doesn't cut it as erotic to me and thus seems to be an underachieving category. "Naked" does a bit more. "Stripped" even a bit more. But it's still a climb for me to reach erotic.

Nude Day comes before the Summer contest. It's a long haul, though, still before the Nude Day contest and the Summer contest feels like it comes too late (at least in the Western hemisphere).

I have a couple ready for Nude Day, but it's my least-favorite contest. "Nude" doesn't cut it as erotic to me and thus seems to be an underachieving category. "Naked" does a bit more. "Stripped" even a bit more. But it's still a climb for me to reach erotic.
I get you, National Nude Day and nudism in general isn't supposed to be erotic or even titillating at all. Good luck with whatever you end up submitting.

The last time I was at the beach I realised that I prefer a woman in a bikini rather than a topless one.

I get you, National Nude Day and nudism in general isn't supposed to be erotic or even titillating at all. Good luck with whatever you end up submitting.
But this is an erotica site. I don't really see highlighting a contest on something that falls short of the site's purpose. Tolerate it, yes. Highlight it, no.

But this is an erotica site. I don't really see highlighting a contest on something that falls short of the site's purpose. Tolerate it, yes. Highlight it, no.
Nope, totally disagree on the highlighting. As a writer I enjoy the challenge of using Nude Day and nudism to create something erotic.

Case in point my Holly story and my No Words Needed story used National Nude Day as an event that spiralled into the eroticism. Holly was forced into her situation because of her job having a special exclusive Nude Day event. No Words has two desperately shy people who through a huge misunderstand with a party and it being on Nude Day come to discover their mutual attractions.

My feeling is sex (eroticism) is an easy potential when you get people naked. Just my opinion and I fully realize that it is only my opinion.

I mean really, what is so erotic about the Winter Holidays, Halloween and April Fool's Day - but the potential is there.

Maybe thats why its positioned so fallish, because it splits between Northern and Southern hemispheres. At least thats just the head canon I am gonna go with :p

Ah, yes, the inciting incident for my contest fetish...

I have a couple of candidates in progress at the moment. I'll definitely have one of them done by the submission open date.

I've been thinking of either completing another half done story from years ago or doing something akin to the “pizza dare” thats been going around online.

I have an exhibitionist story that's about half finished, but it's been about half finished for two years, so we'll see. There's plenty of time to get it done before the deadline, and I hope to.

I've had a non-erotic short story that I never published sitting in a desk for months. It's about a relationship formed without any touching at all, so I've been thinking it'd work well as an E/V story if I converted it. I've been a bit distracted from erotica for the past month though... :)

I have an exhibitionist story that's about half finished, but it's been about half finished for two years, so we'll see. There's plenty of time to get it done before the deadline, and I hope to.
Excellent post - remain silent on the year, and you're in with half a -

What on earth am I on about?

So what began with the inkling of a seed for a story has turned into a proper plot. Flesh 4 Fantasy, coming soon! (Well, not too soon, it has to be good for everyone involved.)

Those old ladies...
Not even that. Just any naked boobs at the beach just lost all eroticism for me.

If I were prone to self-analysis in public (as opposed to crippling self-doubt in private), I might wonder about that, coupled with my new-found preference for writing voyeurism stories. But I'm not, so I won't.

Back