2009 challenge V.1 "Pen"

Please vote for you favorite solution to the challenge word "Pen"

• 1. "Power of the Pen"

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 2. "Sharpie"

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 3. "Inspiration" (color & Mono count as one)

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 4. "Harley Study"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 5. "Saw, Conquered, Came"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 6. "Literotica To Do List"

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 7. "1st snow / Parchment"

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 8. "Pen"

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 9. "Pen"

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, when one sets up a Poll (on LIT) one has the option to allow mutiple selections.
I do not think you can RANK those selections.

soooo.... I think that would work ok...? right? If everyone voted for ALL, which seems unlikely, there would be no winner.

There is also the option to make the voters' identity public. That would help to identify possible voter fraud:eek: or embaress us for votig for ourselves:eek::rolleyes::D

I think anonymous voting is fine.

Ahh, interesting, I do know some that wouldn't vote if names were revealed...

Nicely done, all of you. Some very imaginative work. I particularly liked #2, #5, #6 and #8. :D

ok.. here's mine.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Good work T, anybody say anything about cup? I'm working on my entry...

I'd actually started another entry, a suggestion from a friend, but it's a hard angle for me, still working on it.

Cup, unfortunately, suggests another humiliation theme to me, so cut it out if that's not what you want to see, lol.

I'd actually started another entry, a suggestion from a friend, but it's a hard angle for me, still working on it.

Cup, unfortunately, suggests another humiliation theme to me, so cut it out if that's not what you want to see, lol.

You may present whatever moves you.

Good work T, anybody say anything about cup? I'm working on my entry...

Thanks. I have not heard much. kiki is waffling...she is REALLY busy, but has an idea...so hopefully she'll "crack" and feel compelled to do it. Irezumikiss said he was "in".

Thanks. I have not heard much. kiki is waffling...she is REALLY busy, but has an idea...so hopefully she'll "crack" and feel compelled to do it. Irezumikiss said he was "in".

Aww, if kiki waffles out, perhaps she will throw out a 'word'

I haven't been able to think of anything good for cup - perhaps I've just been spending all my art brainpower on the video game I'm developing.

Just a couple days left of voting!
I THINK it will take votes THOUGH Friday.... I ferget.
AH>>>
This poll will close on 11-13-2009 at 04:11 PM

4 hours until the poll closes.

Will the list of illustrators and there work be made known at the end of the challenge? Or remain anon?

I won't be in till late, going to a lecture at the university tonight.

Back