13 Facts About America Conservatives Would Like You to Forget

Jeff, stay with the thread.

You haven't attempted to dispute the facts in the OP

You are awesome, its just that I'm lazy and need big brother to support my fucked up ass.

this is why I have issues with what you say.

yes, I know, you are a mental damaged but don't you want to try?

I mean, why kind of fuck up sits on their back and demands more government?

get a fucking job, you lazy sloth

Section 1, Article II, paragraph 5 of the Constitution for the United States of America is the Law you wannabes are so democratically ignorant of:

Show us the law that backs up Vetty's claim of "continuous residence". Say hi to Grace for me.

yes, I know, you are a mental damaged but don't you want to try?

I mean, why kind of fuck up sits on their back and demands more government?

get a fucking job, you lazy sloth

Hey!

Should we revisit the comments you get on the "erotica" you give away to define a base line for lazy sloths?

Did I say something that isn't true?
true or not,
it's heavy breathing wasted on abstractions...

vette.
i really want to understand.

cjh is so right on this.

why all the sound and fury
on bad tabloid "conservatism"?
why always with the irrelevant
proffered clumsily?

i do want to understand?

true or not,

vette.

cjh is so right on this.

proffered clumsily?

i do want to understand?

WTF? you think that CJH is right about something? you must be a dumbass

true or not,

vette.

cjh is so right on this.

proffered clumsily?

i do want to understand?

How are you with Greek?

I think this is a lie. First off TR was supported by health reformers in 1912, but he was defeated, and there is no reference to any proposal for national health insurance that he offered at that time. Perhaps KO, you could provide it to so we can review it.

As President, I can't find a single bill for national health insurance that he supported or proposed with any kind of enthusiasm that might generate a public record. I suspect you have that at hand too?

I'm always amazes as to how mentally damaged people like KingofAssTards is...how do those kinds of people get by day to day? do they live in a government 'home' aka 5150 hotel?

WTF? you think that CJH is right about something? you must be a dumbass

ok . character assasination by association
with a spew de grace slander

that's number 8 in the playbook.

How are you with Greek?

and...

refutation by calling into question the coherence of the point
with an undertone of gay baiting...

that's a number 12
with extra points for partials of 4, 22 and 66...

well done.
and hardly any thinking had to be done between either of you.

these poli-wog threads are exactly like the prison joke joke.

sorry that I don't know much about you...but Cracker Jack is one of those ignorant jackass

I'll pay attention to you ... and you will either validate my point or ...

ok . character assasination by association
with a spew de grace slander

that's number 8 in the playbook.

and...

refutation by calling into question the coherence of the point
with an undertone of gay baiting...

that's a number 12
with extra points for partials of 4, 22 and 66...

well done.
and hardly any thinking had to be done between either of you.

these poli-wog threads are exactly like the prison joke joke.

I made a simple reference to a "fact" that liberals are loathe to acknowledge and quick to dissemble as such. The sad truth is, the "only" American law enforcement investigation of the birth certificate supplied by the White House as proof of Obama's American birth, has ascertained that probable cause of forgery is present in that document.

really?

really, vette?

this little nugget of gold still keeps you up?

there are so many more richer,
more tangible
conservative points that could be arbitrated...

this birther thing is so abstract at this point
that i am quite sure that
most intelligent political cross partisans
are quite happy
that you still gaily harumph in that well worn briar patch...

keeping you out of more serious discourse...

it's thick
and clumsy of you...
and what an enduring tell!

i just don't get it?
unless it is desperate act to stir some, any(?) direct response?

You can gag and fart all you want. You can "cleave" like a good cleaver, to your religious beliefs about Obama. I have no problem with it at all, but you cannot deny that what I stated is a fact.

I'm pretty certain he has no respect for Obama.

That he has not for years if ever.

Move past checkers.

You can gag and fart all you want. You can "cleave" like a good cleaver, to your religious beliefs about Obama. I have no problem with it at all, but you cannot deny that what I stated is a fact.

i do not need deny it vette...
the situation on the ground has made your belaboured point moot for years now.

nor do you have any concept of any fervor i might have/not have re obama...

and besides,
that too is not the real point.

i merely propose again
that your clumsy fumblings
from the conservative camp
do great disservice to
what relevant topical conservative thought there is ... out here.

you must be aware that you generally shit the bed with your ham handed approach?

you must.

so again.
do you spout so to get simple attentions?
are you a well placed, well played, dumbed down colbert?

are you just grudgingly simple?

You're a fuckin birther...

Hardly. As I made clear to everyone but a box of rocks like yourself...

...I don't consider Obama a natural born citizen any more than I do Ted Cruz, and both of them for the very same reason: both their parents weren't American citizens at the times of their birth.

Ponder the Naturalization Act of 1790 which, incidentally, I believe to be the first and only instance the phrase “natural born citizen” appears in US immigration law...

…And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens: Provided, that the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States

...it specifically does not state:"...And the children of a citizen of the United States" and, as the process for aliens to become citizens of the US does command that residency in the US is defined in terms of "continuous" residency, that certainly applies to the legal "resident" ramification for a non-citizen father.

I remember reading the first Chief Justice's words on a natural born citizen being one who is born to American citizen parents in America, and that obviously layed a standard down for me, and with the introduction of millions upon millions upon millions of anchor babies in the last 30 years into America...

...I believe it is only a matter of time, as I've said repeatedly on this Board, that the Supreme Court is forced to specifically define natural born citizen for the very first time.

According to statue of the USSA today, both Obama and Cruz are eligible to run for the Office of the Presidency...

...I'm just waiting to laugh at you progressive if Cruz decides to run, as you'll no doubt partisanly rage at conservatives just like they did with Obama. And it'll be just as fun laughing at conservatives who'll be pimping a candidate whose father wasn't an American citizen at the time of his birth and wasn't born in the USA, either.

Back