• # 3 (if there is one)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THROBBS

I am Fauve
We have 4* entries.
Erotic illustration challenge; the word is "Hose"

And the Winner is #1 Hosed! Congratulations Austin8!

#1 "Hosed" ~ by Austin8(Below)
ˇ
attachment.php

#2 "Quenched or Stoked?" ~ by THROBBS(Below)
ˇ
attachment.php

#3 "Hose-er-ee" ~ by Dianthus(Below)
ˇ
attachment.php

*#4 "He Ripped Another Pair" ~ by IrezumiKiss (Below)
To vote for #4 > post to this thread saying so. I'll add up those posts.
ˇ
attachment.php

Last edited:
I like #3 has well. It tells a story to me of voyeurism. And stocking always get me stirred up. I am by no means artistic, but for me there is a dual focus. There is of course a focus on the woman's hand on the clip, but also for me the man in the background looking on. The interesting thing is the person viewing the drawing is unseen by the couple, but has a better view of the action than the man. The viewer becomes like a mirror.

We have a Fourth (LATE! :rolleyes: ) entry!
Not saying who was tardy.....again. Irezumi

So...If you would like to vote for #4....simple post to this thread saying as much. I will count up those votes at the close of the Poll.

Remember this is less about the votes than sharing cool ideas! And #4 is definitely a cool idea and a wonderful rendering.

As far as I am concerned, I think we should keep adding to any and all of the challenges as new ideas cum to us.

tough call
I will place one vote for #4....though it is tempting NOT to because it was late.:D

I almost didn't vote for #4, because of the woman's face... Just not attracted to her face...BUT the pantyhose the tearing, the pose, teh weight and softness of her breasts... the draughtsmanship... together were enough.

#3 I like the concept.. a LOT. The blurry man in the background too... an atmospheric perpective. But the boney execution of the woman's hands took me out of it.

#2 I like a lot, but the man's body is too stocky or something... I dig that his cock is disproportionate and hose-like... I think it could/should be MORE so. The woman I dig! and I do Love sheer to the waist pantyhose... sorry ladies, but I do..so nyah... not as if you have to wear them for me.

#1 nearly got my vote... I like the rustic environment, the heals and teddy..the kinkiness, the pose, the throes of passion and desire.... either by herself or as a show. Very hot! I suppose I would have liked to see either a tighter...or looser rendering.

i am torn!
hehehehe
i need to sit on this one a bit before i decide.

i love the concept of number one. plus, my name is in graffiti on the wall, and the girl is sucking out her own juices. i mean really. what's not to like?

in number two, i like the facial expressions and the figures. the text on the page throws me off a bit.

in number three i enjoy the ghostly quality of the man in the background, and the detail in the lace of the stockings. i just wish the man had feet.

ahhhhh... number four. i may have to masturbate to number four. i'll be back later to vote.

We have a Fourth (LATE! :rolleyes: ) entry!
Not saying who was tardy.....again. Irezumi

tough call
I will place one vote for #4....though it is tempting NOT to because it was late.:D

:eek:

Einstein.jpg

:D

Don't worry, I deservedly take my lumps...but yes, I don't mind not being in the traditional voting structure as I should come with my full and best in upholding our creative erotic art ideals here. But seeing more ideas even if in structural form is interesting.

1 I actually like the graffiti wall with some of the names of the contributing artists better than I like the girl and her hose.

2 got my vote in this challenge, lots to like about this illustration, the girl! wow! the fireman tattoo, and the guys hosed out penis, I think it would be cool to see it even more exaggerated. I really liked the Bob Seger Lyric too! Perfect tie in!

3 I liked the ghostly image of the man in this illustration, and the fact that we the viewer has a better view than her intended audience.

4 The weight of this drawing is just awesome, the torn hose right on!

Good entries guys!

Last edited:
laptop exploded.
got it back from the shop with new logic board...no cost, no loss o' data. yay.

And the Winner is #1 Hosed!
Congratulations (again) Austin8!

thanks T!, not many voted this time around, are we going to continue the challenge?

I dont have anything ready for Bench yet? and I don't have a *word* ready?

thanks T!, not many voted this time around, are we going to continue the challenge?

I dont have anything ready for Bench yet? and I don't have a *word* ready?

Well you better get going, eh?:D

How long does it take to conjure a word?
Sumbody suggested a holiday word....:D you know for Valentine's day.;):heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

TG for the no loss of data. THAT would kill me.

:heart:

Hey there kiki!:heart: (speaking of Valentines :D )

yeah, I was cautiously optomitristic:cool:
I would have been greatly saddened if I lost all this crap.
Will have to increase time machine frequency.

Hey there kiki!:heart: (speaking of Valentines :D )

yeah, I was cautiously optomitristic:cool:
I would have been greatly saddened if I lost all this crap.
Will have to increase time machine frequency.

! I know! I back up manually.... really should automate it.

had you gotten any warning that your computer was gonna croak?

! I know! I back up manually.... really should automate it.

had you gotten any warning that your computer was gonna croak?

Nope...no clue. Was in the middle of a meeting... Showed a file, closed it, opened to show another...and nuthin'

Apparently the logic board puked. Best part is getting data back, second best part> it was free> third best part> it was back on the short side of their estimated time

Nope...no clue. Was in the middle of a meeting... Showed a file, closed it, opened to show another...and nuthin'

Apparently the logic board puked. Best part is getting data back, second best part> it was free> third best part> it was back on the short side of their estimated time

then. . . luckily good things came in 3's

ugh. no warning. Isn't that just like a computer! :rolleyes:

Well you better get going, eh?:D

How long does it take to conjure a word?
Sumbody suggested a holiday word....:D you know for Valentine's day.;):heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Hey, I look and vote. Love this thread. Hmmm, Valentine's.

"Life is like a bunch of chocolates . . . .

Momma always said.

Back