I am Fauve
We have 1 entry. (and it was late):rolleyes:
Erotic illustration challenge; the word is "Bench"

"Bench Press"
attachment.php

I will reveal the illustrator's name now. THROBBS aka I. M. Fauve

Last edited:
I totes love your Bench interpretation, Throbby! :D

If I can get my ass back into gear, I'll come with something, but I would like to make the "Cherub" deadline in order to help get our artists' nook here back on track!

I know there have to better interpretations out there.

Now let's see 'em, ladies and gentlemen...and what have you.

Whom shall I vote for, hmmm, guess it be the peeing broad.;)

wasn't INTENDED to represent pee.:eek:

more viscous than that.;)

(not really averse to the idea of a golden shower... though not so much in the face :D )

Last edited:
Wow, I haven't been here for a long time, but it's great to see that you have that same nasty imagination Throbbs. (Congrats on your win) ;)

Man bench roast

bit late for the competition but thought Id show you my idea anyways

Plus I wanted to let throbbs know there are others with nasty imagination :D So here's manbench roast..

Last edited:
I told you, the whole art world grinds to a halt during the holidays, I'm just starting to think about drawing again.

We should think about getting this going again, meantime, there's a similar thing going on over at Fetlife, the 52 Weeks of Erotic Art Project.

I already told them about this contest, and they ain't got no shiny trophies like we do, but maybe we can get some cross fertilization going.

I told you, the whole art world grinds to a halt during the holidays, I'm just starting to think about drawing again.

We should think about getting this going again, meantime, there's a similar thing going on over at Fetlife, the 52 Weeks of Erotic Art Project.

I already told them about this contest, and they ain't got no shiny trophies like we do, but maybe we can get some cross fertilization going.

hey X Ive been really busy with spring coming, plus I have no resizing software anymore, but Id be willikg to try and ressurect the challenge, havnt seen T Irez or anyone in a really long time.

I went to FetLife to check this out. Interesting. Maybe I'll get in on that myself.

hey X Ive been really busy with spring coming, plus I have no resizing software anymore, but Id be willikg to try and ressurect the challenge, havnt seen T Irez or anyone in a really long time.

I'm still around! Just so feckin' lazy...I've been doing nothing but here and there sketches of ideas, haven't sat my ass down to table in a long time. What happened to the drive? Arrrrrgh!

Back