🔮 What are you doing right now? 🔮

Collecting a kiddie swimming pool, hose and a hair dryer ro make another poor man’s hot tub.

Still chatting with my friend while they prepare for a drumming.🕯🖤

waiting for dinner and watching hubs pick a tv show for the last 15 minutes. Just fucking pick one!!!!

Just finished catching up on PMs (I think - hope I didn’t miss anyone!) now about to get ready for work. Working week starts today

Supporting a friend who just got diagnosed with Covid and who suffers with anxiety. Her body is ill, but her mind is as sharp as usual, and she is stressing herself out. I’m trying to keep her talking/typing so she’s not so focused on looking for worrying symptoms

Watching my friends play a round of a game. Daydreaming about boobs. Trying to figure out what went wrong when I got my ass handed to me in my first round of the night so I can fix it for the second. Daydreaming about boobs.

Watching my friends play a round of a game. Daydreaming about boobs. Trying to figure out what went wrong when I got my ass handed to me in my first round of the night so I can fix it for the second. Daydreaming about boobs.

Quit thinking about boobs and strategize!

Being happy for Lit friend whose relative just got home from hospital

Back