👫 Men and Women who like conversation 2 🌝

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got here from the old thread... Gotta say I'm not here due to any specific poster, nor aiming to flirt with anyone online.

I had a few of those betta fish growing-up, as did my OS (older & only sibling), but the store called them "betta fighting fish", so we always kept them in separate bowls to not give them the chance of one's fish killing the other & upsetting the owner kid (though I recall naming a few after Ninja Turtles).

That's true: Males need to be kept separate from other males or violence will ensue.

That may be the first time a woman has invited me to do that.

Usually I have to take the initiative. :eek:

Read this wrong the first few times, & thought one was mentioning taking an "initial peek", perhaps encouraged by a Trump-related thread (like the one I was posting in @ the time).

Sassy, do you Skype anymore?
Only if I'm at my computer. I don't use it on my phone anymore since the newest android version shows you as visible all the time. (and just saw that even at my computer I'm visible :rolleyes:)
I just got here from the old thread... Gotta say I'm not here due to any specific poster, nor aiming to flirt with anyone online.

I had a few of those betta fish growing-up, as did my OS (older & only sibling), but the store called them "betta fighting fish", so we always kept them in separate bowls to not give them the chance of one's fish killing the other & upsetting the owner kid (though I recall naming a few after Ninja Turtles).

You are more than welcome here no matter what Trumpire.

I've always kept mine and my daughters apart. ;)

That may be the first time a woman has invited me to do that.

Usually I have to take the initiative. :eek:

haha no. I used to stand out by my road with a sign that said "I'm lonely, stalk me" But the UPS/FEDex guys never took the bait. :(

haha no. I used to stand out by my road with a sign that said "I'm lonely, stalk me" But the UPS/FEDex guys never took the bait. :(

It's actually sort of disappointing when they do stalk you. Just a bunch of stickynotes left on your door.

Maybe you should have included a picture.

"And this is the gate you'll be coming in through..."

I live out in the country. We actually talk to pretty much everyone that drives down the road. They've seen me plenty.

I live out in the country. We actually talk to pretty much everyone that drives down the road. They've seen me plenty.

I could get used to that: I like quiet places.

I'm afraid my time is three hours later than yours, so it's time for bed.

Nice chatting with you.

I would so stalk you ;)

Ugh. That just reminded me of an App or something my daughter was talking about, or maybe it's an Iphone thing. She said the name when we talked, but I forgot what it was. Her friend was able to find her on Campus because of this. Kinda freaky actually.

Stalk away!

Ugh. That just reminded me of an App or something my daughter was talking about, or maybe it's an Iphone thing. She said the name when we talked, but I forgot what it was. Her friend was able to find her on Campus because of this. Kinda freaky actually.

Stalk away!

*Hides in the tree outside with binoculars*

Good morning every one. Hope you all had a great night. 🙄

Good morning Miss Popular (it takes me DAYS to get through 6 pages, you do it in 24 hours!!!!)

How are you?

I had a fan-fucking tastic night. I actually went to bed. Fell asleep. And...now this is the tricky part ... stayed asleep...all...night...long.

Good morning Miss Popular (it takes me DAYS to get through 6 pages, you do it in 24 hours!!!!)

How are you?

I had a fan-fucking tastic night. I actually went to bed. Fell asleep. And...now this is the tricky part ... stayed asleep...all...night...long.

Oh, me and my insomnia are jealous! I'm just a chatterbox and since I haven't talked to my best friend in overt a week, there's like extra chatter built up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back