👫 Men and Women who like conversation 2 🌝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone... I enjoy good conversation and playful bantering in a group.
I will stick around. 😊

;) I think you're right.

Cool. Let's find a topic. Are you interested in the Solar Eclipse that's happening on Monday? Will you be able to view it? Anyone else here that'll be viewing it? My place is right along the prime viewing belt so I'll go outside and watch it.

Cool. Let's find a topic. Are you interested in the Solar Eclipse that's happening on Monday? Will you be able to view it? Anyone else here that'll be viewing it? My place is right along the prime viewing belt so I'll go outside and watch it.

What is the prime viewing belt for this eclipse?

I'm very interested. Although where I am it's really Prime viewing. But yes, I'm going watch it.

So it looks like Im outside the belt so all I see is the eclipse. What is the differencd? Twilight v Eclipse? I don't understand. Is that a stupid question?

No it's a very intelligent question. Since it's a total eclipse this year then if your in the prime viewing area it will almost be like its night time for about two minutes.

If your not in the prime viewing area then you'll be able to see a different view but it won't be dark around you. It's still going to be worth going outside to check it out.

No it's a very intelligent question. Since it's a total eclipse this year then if your in the prime viewing area it will almost be like its night time for about two minutes.

If your not in the prime viewing area then you'll be able to see a different view but it won't be dark around you. It's still going to be worth going outside to check it out.

Gotcha;) you know when I was going to school I really disliked the sciences. Since then I've become more and more interested in the subject. Now I wish I'd paid more attention in school.

Gotcha;) you know when I was going to school I really disliked the sciences. Since then I've become more and more interested in the subject. Now I wish I'd paid more attention in school.

If I'd have been more mathematically inclined I'd have gone the hard science route in college. But you've got to play the best cards your dealt and make the most of everything.

If it's you, I make a point to keep up my friend. *hugs*
haha ok, well don't hurt yourself getting around. ;)
There was a vid of you twerking?

Wow!!

I do miss a lot around here.
lol no. I posted the link in my thread the other day. Found a new twerking girl who makes it look pretty damn hot. Ok, she's not new. But I'd never seen her before. My ass doesn't shake like that. I was just stupid enough to try it, only to laugh at myself and be thankful no one was around, but the cats. :eek:
*peeks in:rose:

:D who me? Hello. New at this. This is way harder than i thougt :eek:
I'll just sit in the corner and stay out of everyone's way.
Welcome Sara. By all means, please jump in and say hi. I hope you will feel comfortable.
Hello everyone. I really enjoy conversation.
Considering your vocabulary of words, of course you do. :heart:
As it is with the general population, so it is with Lit. I've quit more than once, and not promising I'll never do it again, but I've also had some nice conversations with some nice people. Nothing wrong with being careful (advised), but nothing gained by not taking part either. Wishing you the best.
Good advice.
My, me being lazy AV?
uh huh :D
Hi everyone... I enjoy good conversation and playful bantering in a group.
I will stick around. 😊

I hope you will. :)

Well thank you! Guess I need to visit here more often!
haha if for nothing more, but to grace us with the Av ;)
-Takes Sara's spot in the corner-
Have you been bad?
I actually hate the sound of my own voice. :eek:

Just posted a new clip though. :)
I can't say anything. I think most hate their own voice. I'll have to go listen.
Well wow! Look at the new place and three pages already. I'm impressed!

:D See. Make it for more than men to come yell at me and more people come in. lol

haha if for nothing more, but to grace us with the Av ;)

Have you been bad?

I can't say anything. I think most hate their own voice. I'll have to go listen.

:D See. Make it for more than men to come yell at me and more people come in. lol

Fair enough!

Sounds like a plan. I am here so infrequently I am probably the worst conversationalist here. BUT, I am a HUGE perv. So that helps.... a bit... lol

when there is a balance of men and women then the thread will thrive. IF you notice things going either way since there are only TWO genders, then it is hard to keep it going for a long time.

haha that's ok. I can forgive you. ;)

Thank you. As long as things are totally not serious and involve your sexy self I am pretty sure it it good discussion.

How is the sexy miss Sassy tonight? ;)

Edit: Did someone say Sassy was twerking?!?!

I actually hate the sound of my own voice. :eek:

Just posted a new clip though. :)

*sigh* Nope, still amazing as ever. For sure a voice for attempts at using towards your advantage. I'm pretty sure you could get anything you wanted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back