♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥..Come On...You Know You Wanna..♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you'd throw your telephone numbers at him.

No. Those guys have egos that is so not worth the hassle of calling them. However if a hot one wants to come home with me and be tied to my wall for awhile I would no be apposed to it.

No. Those guys have egos that is so not worth the hassle of calling them. However if a hot one wants to come home with me and be tied to my wall for awhile I would no be apposed to it.

tied to the wall and be used as a human dart board? Fugetaboutit!!!!! Not meeeeeee!!!!

I guess I should have meant the naive and desperate women in the audience then. Aren't most male dancers gay anyway?

That sounds like fun...

Volunteering? ;):D

tied to the wall and be used as a human dart board? Fugetaboutit!!!!! Not meeeeeee!!!!

Yet you are suppose to love pleasing women. It pleases me.. Do it. ;):devil:

I guess I should have meant the naive and desperate women in the audience then. Aren't most male dancers gay anyway?

Some are gay, most I would say Bi. But then I'm just interested in their bodies.. Not the mind or orientation. ;):D

With me....food too!! Being I don't drink, id have to have something to counteract the alcohol......or else, I would be the one dancing the pole :eek:

So..what WOULD get you up and poledancing?
From your AV you look like you certainly have the legs for it.

I know I don't have to do this....but please accept my apologies if I don't respond to every reply. It isn't intentional. I also know this is just LIT - but I don't want someone bothered if I fail to reply back, especially if you've taken the time to reply as well. Being at work using phone - not theideal situation for chatting

:kiss:

I know I don't have to do this....but please accept my apologies if I don't respond to every reply. It isn't intentional. I also know this is just LIT - but I don't want someone bothered if I fail to reply back, especially if you've taken the time to reply as well. Being at work using phone - not theideal situation for chatting

We understand you're a busy woman FS.
You multi-tasker you! :rose::kiss:

You have nothing to apologize for.

so far ;)

Lol! Cause yeah work does get in the way of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back