Not open for further replies.
Your ...... :)~

picc-mpu6932ve-207101-320-270.jpg

I'm good :D

Gropes and kisses back with a little findle :devil:

How about you?

And what of Grim777?

Ooooooooooooo I LOVE a good findle!

I'm good too...hosted a indoor BBQ with 2 of my girl students this evening. And I was expecting only one - I'd catered for 2 not 3. But she brought her chaperone..drat. They do say 2 is company but 3's a crowd. I should know this is the case most of the time.

I mentioned Grim cos there seemed to be some consternation about the multiple '3 word' posts. Why leave Grim (and you too) out of the apparent criticism? Or did I read it wrong?

Ooooooooooooo I LOVE a good findle!

I'm good too...hosted a indoor BBQ with 2 of my girl students this evening. And I was expecting only one - I'd catered for 2 not 3. But she brought her chaperone..drat. They do say 2 is company but 3's a crowd. I should know this is the case most of the time.

I mentioned Grim cos there seemed to be some consternation about the multiple '3 word' posts. Why leave Grim (and you too) out of the apparent criticism? Or did I read it wrong?

Ugh! Hate when I typo :) .... wonder if findler is a word

I'm sure you didn't complain, being the only guy :)

No, not at all .... I was just being silly is all. No hard feelings

Ugh! Hate when I typo :) .... wonder if findler is a word

I'm sure you didn't complain, being the only guy :)

No, not at all .... I was just being silly is all. No hard feelings

Findle is a great word - it's up there with fondle.

Cmon..findle me some more.

No, after I got over my disappointment, I had a nice time. At least I got to walk the pretty one home to her dorm...and got a nice warm hug. Can't expect too much from shy students.

What is a Cockney hooker?

I am wonderful, thank you for asking.....sounds like you are as well.

ummm a Cockney hooker...think of the movie Mary Poppins and the way some of the characters spoke. They come from a part of London. Lots of rhyming slang and dropping aitches. Hooker, you know don't you?
I can visualise a Cockney hooker standing in a doorway and saying that.
Sorry you asked now? lol

And yes, I am firing on all cylinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back