Flat Chested Girls you make the rockin' world go round...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m95v9o7jTE1rbv7kko2_250.jpg
tumblr_m95v9o7jTE1rbv7kko6_250.jpg
tumblr_m95v9o7jTE1rbv7kko4_250.jpg
tumblr_m95v9o7jTE1rbv7kko8_250.jpg

Wow, she is stunning. Who is she?

This has been a fascinating thread.

Most threads, we Lit folks write and share experiences, desires, questions, and whatever. Or pics of ourselves or partners.

This thread - which has attracted a small number of women with little breasts talking about that, and of guys who appreciate and love small breasted women - has been mostly commercial sorts of pics (which are quite wonderful!), and almost no discussion.

I for one would love to know about how women with small breasts most enjoy being played with, bitten, sucked, twisted, pulled, licked, or not at all. And about sensitivity. And about whatever.....

Perhaps that needs another thread.

G

I just found out about Riley Reid and I'm in love with her. Those small breasts caught my attention as soon as I saw the thumbnail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one would love to know about how women with small breasts most enjoy being played with, bitten, sucked, twisted, pulled, licked, or not at all. And about sensitivity. And about whatever.....

Perhaps that needs another thread.

G

I range around 32-36 B. My nipples are pierced and very sensitive. I Love nibbling, sucking, soft biting, lightly pulled etc. They can take a bit of abuse and still feel really good. Never orgasmed from nipple play but love to sit back and enjoy the sensations.

I range around 32-36 B. My nipples are pierced and very sensitive. I Love nibbling, sucking, soft biting, lightly pulled etc. They can take a bit of abuse and still feel really good. Never orgasmed from nipple play but love to sit back and enjoy the sensations.

Sounds like a very enjoyable pair :D

few more to look at

I need to reduce the size of my collection they are to big thenphotos I mean ;)

Attachments

• 015_ci.jpg
    015_ci.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 009_ci.jpg
    009_ci.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

:rose::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back