Sexy But Pretty Photos

PollyoxideBlonde

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
116
Hi, some of the photos shared on this site are very sexy, very hot, a real turn on but what about photos that are sexy, hot, a turn on, but pretty or cute as well? Now I love a photo of a huge cock as much as the next girl, but it isn’t always ‘pretty’ (though I know, they’re loads of pretty cocks out there - yes, I’ve seen quite a few). So whatever you think of wyen you think of pretty and sexy and post away!
 
https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2017-03-19/406958_05big.jpg

This would be one of my pics for this thread. The girl is very pretty and kind of angelic or innocent, plus there’s an intimacy there the way she’s holding his cock and the way he’s going in for the kiss. I think it’s a very, very sexy photo but I love the contrast of the powerful black male and the docility of the blonde girl. Just my thoughts.
 
SO many to choose from. But here's one that follows along on your theme.
 
More porn than pretty to my eyes, but as everyone says, "beauty is in the eye of etc."


The second one you shared a link to is beautful, that’s like a dream or something? Are there more? Amazing and definitely fits the bill x
 
Hi, some of the photos shared on this site are very sexy, very hot, a real turn on but what about photos that are sexy, hot, a turn on, but pretty or cute as well? Now I love a photo of a huge cock as much as the next girl, but it isn’t always ‘pretty’ (though I know, they’re loads of pretty cocks out there - yes, I’ve seen quite a few). So whatever you think of wyen you think of pretty and sexy and post away!

There is no bigger turn on for me than a pretty girl, who isn't overtly sexual but turns out to be passionate and experienced as you get to know her better. These pictures seem to capture the essence of this
 
https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/40301/bdsmlr-40301-PdNmIiRlqO.jpg
 
Back
Top