What sexual act do you think about most?

Threesome with 2 girls and fucking all night. Or watching a female relative getting gangbanged by strangers. Without them knowing that I'm watching them.

Giving oral , my wife leaning back on the bed, pulling her wet pussy lips open for me to lick and nibble her pussy from her arsehole to her clit , her hips bucking against my face as she cums in my mouth again...

same goes for me ;)

fantasize about most often

oral in the *morning*, nice fuck at *bedtime* :heart:

20460765.gif

Last edited:
Current thought

I'm not usually the type to eat ass, but there is this cute young woman (legal, but barely) with whom I've been heavily flirting with recently. So much so, that I'm very familiar with her interest in having her butt played with. It's very much on my mind how much I'd love to bury my tongue in her cute little ass and see just how much she enjoys this, and other activities :devil:

I think of watching women piss. So much fun to see their stream coming out between their lips.

3of us

Enjoying my hunny's pussy with a friend & we get both cocks in her wet vagina. Felt good the first time, let's go again.

Giving blowjobs! And I've always wanted to try the one where I'd be lieing flat on my back and he'd literally be on top, humping my mouth :eek:

Kink so want my man to fill my ass with piss and fuck me hard doggie style pulling my long hair back I love talking dirty it's such a turn on!:devil: :kiss:

I encourage you to go there. I doubt that he will reject it, and I know you won't regret the experience.

Oral for both.... well...or sex...or anal.... oh crap I can’t make up my mind. I think of all of it!

MMF Threesome!

Trust me, if you and your wife are up front with each other and your true motive is to provide your wife a unique and intensely erotic pleasure. Finding the right partner is critical for her. Don't dominate the situation or selection, let her control the how, when and where and especially the who. She will derive maximum enjoyment with someone she trust. If her fantasy is a fucker of another color, go with it! It's all about her and she will love you for it!

Trust me, if you and your wife are up front with each other and your true motive is to provide your wife a unique and intensely erotic pleasure. Finding the right partner is critical for her. Don't dominate the situation or selection, let her control the how, when and where and especially the who. She will derive maximum enjoyment with someone she trust. If her fantasy is a fucker of another color, go with it! It's all about her and she will love you for it!

Thanks for the advice, I’ll keep that in mind when I get married

Back