How many have had 3-sums+

How many of you have had sex with more than one partner? Who wishes they could??

  • Wish I could have a MMF 3-some

    Votes: 121 31.2%
  • Wish I could have a FFM 3-some

    Votes: 173 44.6%
  • Have had a MMF 3-some

    Votes: 112 28.9%
  • Have had a FFM 3-some

    Votes: 96 24.7%
  • Wish I could have sex with more than 3 people at once.

    Votes: 87 22.4%
  • Have had sex with more than 3 people at once.

    Votes: 54 13.9%

  • Total voters
    388

Voosla

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Posts
336
Just out of curiousity, how many of you have participated in sex with more than one partner? How did it come about? Let's here some stories!!!!! We're you drunk? Was it planned? Let's hear about it people!
 
Last edited:
what, no one has any stories to share?? I'm so dissappointed...
 
I want it all!

I want to experience MFM / FMF and foursomes and moresomes!

Finally getting to fulfill the FMF in June when the hubby and I go to Las Vegas in early June... we (especially I) can't wait! I've been with other women before one on one, but never with the hubby there!

Any other women from Las Vegas may be interested in meeting us? We are going to be there from June 9-13... can't wait to get there!

:p
Baby
 
Haven't had one yet but it's still in the "hmmm...what-if stage". My wife and I have talked about mmf and ffm but haven't yet decided if we really want to do it. We have also considered the multi partner thing and went so far as to look into a couple of swinger clubs in the area but like I said before, everything is still in the maybe stage.
 
3 some

Most Wednesday nights my b/f , his ex and I get together, and then I have been with two bi guys. All planned and sober.
 
While these days I prefer to find something nice and "one on one" I ah...have been to clubs and parties where sex kinda breaks out between lots of guys.

All the three ways I've been in involved me as the "guest" (how I prefer it)...my favorite was a couple who live in the small Jerswey town I come from. They came into the city looking for some fun...they came across me...we hit it off and for a while every so often I'd run back to the small town I ran away from to get me a little sumpthin' sumthin'...
 
When I was younger I picked up a guy at a party. We were flirting like crazy and one thing led to another. Soon we were in his bedroom doing a 69! His friend comes in to ask him something and well ... he decides to stick his cock into my already wet pussy!! Note, I can drink and have never gotten soo drunk that I didn't know what I was doing.

Anyway, one was doing me doggie style and the other was licking my clit!! I totally lost count as to how many times I came.

I never saw them again.. :( but the memories linger :D :D
 
My husband and I are very intrested in a 4 way with another couple. We are going out Saturday with another couple to a strip club...........and well who knows what will happen. I really looking forward to playing!
 
I've had a MMF 3 some. It was by total suprise too. My best friend's girlfriend, Vicki invited me to dinner. Later that evening all three of were just making small talk, when Vicki sat in my lap and suggested that we go to the bedroom to play some games.. Well, we played and then she came out and said that she wanted both of us... Well we all came sooooo much. It was a night to remember. Vicki left to Oregon and all that I have are one nights memories...
 
You didn't include FFF

Or MMM for that matter, but I haven't had any experiance in that (that whole me not being a guy thing....).
 
I've had one FFF experiance and one FFM, both randomly at parties.... They were fun, and I wouldn't mind trying more threesomes, but not something I'd want to do on a regular basis (it's hard not to leave one person out, and in order not to, you have to do some acrobatics..).
I'd love to try a FMM sometime just for the experiance (I love trying new things in bed... :) ).
 
I've kind of done the MMF, just with oral. Would love to try that again, plus a FFM and maybe more!
 
I have done it a couple times. Both were planned. MMF. This was about 10 years ago and I was a little too young, I feel, to have handled it properly. I haven't had the oppurtunity to do this again but I would with the right people, either my DH and another man or another woman.
 
Doesn't things get uncomfortable between the people afterwards?
 
Discomfort is rooted in Insecurity

Insecurity is the biggest bitch in human relationships. Jealousy traces back to insecurity. Poor self image is a fruit of insecurity. Be secure in yourself, and there is no reason to be uncomfortable. Maybe it's not something that can be taught, but if you are confident in the bond between you and your partner, the 'group thing' can be entertaining and educational. I've picked up some great tips on technique by watching my partners enjoying themselves with others.
 
I had a wonderful FFM with a good friend and my g/f. It was great pleasing and being please by each of them. I would love to try and a MMF, and not just to have both of us please the woman.
 
Voosla said:
Doesn't things get uncomfortable between the people afterwards?

I've participated in two threesomes, both FFM. My last one became very uncomfortable. The third person moved into our apartment, and I have to say that I was quite smitten with her. But she and my boyfriend began to fool around on the side, which made me unhappy. I felt that it was different, the two of them doing stuff together when I wasn't around, but their POV was that if we were doing it together why couldn't they do it alone? I ended up freaking out at the girl and forcing her to leave.
 
Voosla said:
Doesn't things get uncomfortable between the people afterwards?

We are all actually still friends. My girlfriend is now my wife, and we are both still friends with the other F. I think it was because there was no liguor involve, it was willing and wanted by all. It was the first for me, and also the first time for the other F to be with another woman. We have had plenty of chances to talk about it afterward, and it's something the other F wanted to try, but it turned out to not be here thing.

I think another thing that helped was that I had been with both women intimately seperately before, so they were both comfortable with me. We all live in the same town and still get together for kids birthdays and such, email, and chat online. Now to work on the MMF. :D
 
3-sum in Vegas

Hello,

I'm a 31 year old bi white male in Las Vegas and would love to meet anyone for fun. I'm 6'3", 225#'s, blond hair and blue eyes. I am extremely open minded, adventureous, and uninhibited.

Look forward to hearing from all.

Dave
 
I have had one 3-some and it was not wonderful. I was going with a married but separated man (which is now a no-no for me) and he was trying to decide if he should get a divorce and be with me or go back to his wife. So, he got the three of us together for a little "fun". She and I both wound up dumping his sorry ass afterward which is what we should have done before it happened.

That said, I would love to be in a FFM 3-some with people of my choosing...it would have to be about a million times better than the first time.

Any takers?

Allison :kiss:
 
Hi All! :) I've enjoyed reading all the experiences. I've thought about what a MMF evening would be like many times. Yummy, love cock! But recently my boyfriend has convincingly been discussing FFM, since he's experienced this in the past. I find it very interesting, thinking of an FFM encounter. But where would one start such a thing? Do these things happen by accident or what? and If you find a willing female friend, would it then change your whole relationship with this person? And not in a good way? I'd like to know what the general opinion is? .:)
 
I've had one MFM where I was the "outsider." I met them online, answering an ad the husband had placed. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. FMF has been a long-standing fantsy, as, is suspect, it is with most men.
 
3-some or gang bang

The one question I have about a MFM threesome is are the guys just pleasing the woman? or are all parties pleasing each other. The classic MFF (in every guys dreams, of course) is the women not only pleasing the guy, but also having fun with each other. For a MFM proper 3-some, the guys would also have to please each other to make it a proper 3-some, and not just a gang bang on the female.

Ideas?

I've been in the MFF, and would love to again, but would also love to try a MMF too.
 
Back
Top