Help Me Please Guys... How Should I Finish a Blow Job?

Ladybird

Tart with a heart
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
29,801
Serious question.

I love to suck cock, and yes, I swallow.

But I'm never sure when to take my mouth away from his cock once he has cum.

I don't want to move too quickly, I want his experience to be the very best I can give him.

But on the other hand, if his cock is sensitive, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable either.

How do I know when it's time?

Help me please guys.. I want to get it right.
 
Ladybird

I love a lingering mouth on my cock after I have cumm..

yes it is sensitive. but light sucking...licking ...kissing. send wonderful shivers through me...

I think if you look in your partners eyes as you do this.. you will see the pleasure. and know when it is time to share that special kiss with him.... I love tasting myself on a womans lips.. and everywhere else.

Hope this is of some help....
 
After cumming I get sensitive in a minute or so. When I start jerking like I stepped on a nail, that is a good time to come up and kiss me to share the results.
 
Thanks guys, I appreciate you input.

I just love to please a man so much, that I want to finish the act well for him.

Thats why I need your help..
 
Sounds like you know what you are doing! Just suck softly on it and milk all the cum out. Throbbbb!

:cool:
 
Well I'm only doing what I enjoy. I just want to do it as best I can.

Thanks koalabear... ;)
 
I love to be brought to the edge after I have came..I love the sensitivity and the way it makes me squirm...I think most men will let you know when they cannot take anymore..Have a great day L.B and take care ...GO WINGS:)
 
i love the feel of a hot mouth on my cock after i have cum. It lets me settle down and still be aroused. That way, i cna go again much quicker. ;) And light kisses on teh tip too! love those!


Sugardaddy
 
For this kid, nothing beats my girlfriend looking deeply into my eyes as I come in her mouth. She sucks lightly at the tip to try and get the last drop, and then she smiles and waves her cum covered tongue at me. I love seeing a pool of come in her mouth and knowing that she savors the flavor. We always end with a very wet kiss.
 
my man can't stand it if i suck on the tip when or after he's cum. It either has to be deep in my throat or not in my mouth at all. I guess he's really sensitive.
 
This is just great.. thanks everyone.

So I should hold his cock in my mouth after he's cum.. and wait for a signal of some kind that he's become sensitive.

And eye contact is a real turn on too.

I've learnt a lot from you all... thank you.

Here's hoping for more posts... I want to be good, and I need to learn how...
 
cumming, mouth wise

Ladybird,

What I find really turns me on is when the woman massages and plays
with my balls while she licks my cock. Then, after a while I enjoy
her working her way down my shaft and to my testicles.
Nibbelingl on his firm balls and with a finger or other object placed
into the rectum ican be very stimulating. You might want to move your
finger around the edge of the anus and in then out
at the same time.
:kiss:

Taking the cock into your mouth and sliding it all the way down
to the balls(deep throat) then back up slowly. Sucking hard and
soft with lots of tounge, You should stroke
the penis with your free hand while sucking on
the cock.

:heart:

Taking my cock and letting it rub on her face, eyes, and nose can
be out of sight. At the point of pre cum., you should slide your tounge
and mouth slowly down the length of his dick. As you feel the man
quicken, so should you with matching jerking and soft sucking
stroking and licking.



Picking up the pace with me until I explode. Where that explosion goes
is up to you. Lots of guys lke to spurt it all over your face.
Somethimes the tits,hard errect nipples and the cleavage,
some will just want you to keep sucking them dry. Every last
drip and drop.

I think it is important to continue to stroke and lick the penis
after he cums. Suck every drop out of his manhood. Not too
hard, softley and completely. I think then you may finld another
erection on your "hands".:kiss:

I hope all your dreams are wet and moist and filled with
fantasies that make you a hotter and better lover. Also,
a more satisfied woman. A woman who knows how to
satisfy herself and her lover.

I am sure you are all of that and more. Don't get completly
caught in the details. You goal is to please not only him,
but yourself.:cool: When that happens, everyone is happy
and contented. :rose:

Have fun and enjoy,:rolleyes:


jimmi :p
:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Jimmi that was great, thank you. It's just the kind of advice that I'm looking for.

After all, who know better than a man, just what feels best.

You're a legend.. thanks Jimmi.. :kiss:
 
" Bump "

LB :)


I like to let my partner do whatever she feels comfortable with, weather it's swallowing or once I have finished cumming she holds it in her mouth for a while and then she lets it rum out of her mouth back down my cock, then afterwards we kiss.

I personally prefer to come in her pussy then lick it out gives them a great thrill and is something different, or cum in them and then get some on the end of your fingers and let them lick it off, that's a great turn on for me

Richo

:devil: :kiss:
 
Richo that sounds very sexy babe...

Personally I'd prefer my man to cum in my pussy, but that's not everyones preferance.

Can you help me with this.. if I give a man a blow job, and he wants to cum on me instead of me swallowing, should I then put his cock back into my mouth to finish him off?

Would that be good for him?
 
hi lb

I would like that to happen to me, but each guy is different, just like every women I have been with, some like to swallow and some don't I never force the issue.

After he cums on you and then you can lick the last little drops from him I think that would be a major turn on !
:D

As long as he's not too sensitive just like some women after they cum they don't like to be touched again for a little while.

my advice is to try it and see and most importatly is to talk to him about it

Richo:kiss: :rose:
 
Ladybird said:
Richo that sounds very sexy babe...

Personally I'd prefer my man to cum in my pussy, but that's not everyones preferance.

Can you help me with this.. if I give a man a blow job, and he wants to cum on me instead of me swallowing, should I then put his cock back into my mouth to finish him off?

Would that be good for him?

YES.......milk it all out LB.....

:eek: ;)
 
Richo and koalabear you're both great, thanks very much.

If I had a partner, I'd be putting these questions to him. But as I don't have one, there's no one I can ask.

You guys are just great. You're openess and honesty are helping me a lot.

I really want to know whats best, I want to be a good lover, that's important to me.

Thanks :kiss:
 
The guy i have been seeing (ie sucking) gets very sensitive after he comes so i have to stop sucking as soon as he's finished coming in my mouth.
I know what you mean lady, i don't want to keep sucking and wreck an otherwise great blow job! ;)
 
PS i'm sooooooo craving some cock to suck on right now! I can't get enough of it!!
 
Last edited:
foxxxyred said:
PS i'm sooooooo crazy some cock to sucj on right now! I can't get enough of it!!

It's a shame most women don't feel the same way as you about this..... So many couples would so better off in and out of bed if they did.
 
huskie said:


It's a shame most women don't feel the same way as you about this..... So many couples would so better off in and out of bed if they did.

Why do you think they would be better off? (just curious)
 
Damn, that's got me in the mood now...
( edit: I mean THE mood, not A mood... ah y'know! :) )

And I agree with huskie. There's so much more to just a suck till you cum fest. A relationship without oral is like coffee without caffeine. Same flavour, no buzz.

Shame indeed that not everyone enjoys giving.
 
Last edited:
Ram Unreal said:


Shame indeed that not everyone enjoys giving.

I agree.

I give give give.....and love it.......but to recieve as much as i give would be devine.
 
foxxxyred said:
I know what you mean lady, i don't want to keep sucking and wreck an otherwise great blow job! ;)

Foxxxyred... you understand what I mean then.. thats great!

Thanks
 
Back
Top