Women - what if your SO came on your face while you were sleep?

Kardon

Experienced
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Posts
49
Has women here been came on by their SO while they were sleep? Were you excited or pissed? Guys have you done this? How did your SO act?

Want to get some of your guys reactions. Im going to try this with my girlfriend and see what she does.
 
LOL! Well this is probably a sure fire way to wake her up pissed and ready to smack you around. :D

Go for it, and take a pic of the shiner she gives ya! :D
 
I know I would wake up pissed off. I would probably think he was peeing on me, at first, and that would freak me out. I would rather be woken up with a mouth in between my legs, more so than come on my face. Then again, if she's into you coming on her face in general, maybe she won't be freaked out so much. Just be careful. :p
 
Hm...this sounds like asking for a very painful maneuver involving the connection and transfer of force between knuckles or elbow and scrotum...
 
Wow...

That just sounds like a bad idea on so many levels.

Do take pictures of the event.
 
That would never happen to me because I would never be with the kind of person that would do that.......but if insanity came to pass.....he'd be out on his ass.

Ugh!
 
Lynnezertorte said:
That would never happen to me because I would never be with the kind of person that would do that.......but if insanity came to pass.....he'd be out on his ass.

Ugh!

What she said!

You know...coming on her face while she is asleep sounds suspiciously like performing a sexual act without her full consent, doesn't it? Hmmm...that's one step above rape, IMO.

I wouldn't do it, if I were you.

If I were her, and you did do it, I would make sure you were hurting like hell before I kicked your naked ass out onto the curb and let the neighbors laugh at you.

S.
 
That's just wrong on so many levels...hey if she likes you cuming on her face...and some of us do...why waste it?....wake her up first...let her enjoy it too. And if she doesn't enjoy you cuming on her face...yup want to see the pics of that one!
 
I think you have go be a pretty sick fuck for this to even enter your brain as something you would like to do to a woman. If anyone did this to me, he wouldn't live to tell about it.
 
Hmmz, Never had it done before. I don't think I would be really pissed off at my SO though. If he explained it was a kink for him then I would be understanding, but it would have to work both ways like me doing something to him when he was asleep.
 
Hey, I just got a really great idea in my pornographic brain!

How about this:

1) You tell her about this fantasy beforehand.
2) You get her to (maybe, if she wants to) pretend to sleep.
3) Fap all over her face

The good thing about this way is that you won't get your ass beat or anything.

If you do go through it otherwise, again, pictures, pictures, pictures. A movie would be better.
 
I don't like anything near my face when I'm sleeping, not even a kiss from the wife to wake me up (blow job is a diffent story). I can only imagine how she's going to freak. You are so gunna get yer ass kicked!
 
If my significant other came on my face while I was asleep, I wouldn't mind. I would be a little mad at her because she didn't come on my face when I was awake :devil:
 
Sorry I have to agree with everyone else..... really, really, really bad idea. Right up there with sticking your cock in her mouth while she's asleep....... you're just asking for a bad reaction. If you seriously want to do this then you have to discuss it with your SO before not after.
 
And I thought my ex was an asshole.

I'll have to call him tomorrow and tell him he's been replaced as the worst human being on the earth.

I'll have the award sent to you as soon as possible. :rolleyes: Disgusting.
 
You're asking US if you should do this? And Not asking HER? Apparently you want to Surprise her!? I mean, okay, you exchange saliva, too, but would you wake her by spitting in her face? Sheesh. I almost want to say, oh, yeah, good idea, dude, go for it -- just to hear you come back and whine about getting slapped silly, but to stop some poor woman from getting a face full -- Jeez, I mean how can you even Think of doing something like this without asking her first? I tried to even imagine my husband doing this, just to see if, since I really love him and would love to do just about anything to make him happy sexually but... I just couldn't get there even in imagination. There's no way he'd do something like that as a surprise. I wouldn't even be mad, I'd just think he'd gone insane.
I'd think you were just trolling us, only you brought up that whole child porn thing already and posted on the 'my so likes to watch me jack off' thread, so I'm guessing your serious.

Tell us first how big she is, how much she weighs and how often she works out, Then I'll give my answer. Big, you say? Works out a lot? Go for it!!!:D :p :rolleyes:
 
I have had this happen in my vanilla`days and did not see it as insulting or degrading or bad in any context. I think if you are in a healthy relationship with someone who is fairly open to new things and enjoying all things sexual, it would not be problem unless there were other circunstances such as`going to sleep without resolving some disagreement. Of course, I may have been a bit more agitated if I had been woken that way, and then left wanting while he rolled over and went to sleep....but I was taken care of so it was all fun.

Catalina :rose:
 
catalina_francisco said:
I have had this happen in my vanilla`days and did not see it as insulting or degrading or bad in any context. I think if you are in a healthy relationship with someone who is fairly open to new things and enjoying all things sexual, it would not be problem unless there were other circunstances such as`going to sleep without resolving some disagreement. Of course, I may have been a bit more agitated if I had been woken that way, and then left wanting while he rolled over and went to sleep....but I was taken care of so it was all fun.

Catalina :rose:

I could be wrong but I did not get from Kardon that he want's to do this because he's "in a healthy relationship with someone who is fairly open to new things and enjoying all thing sexual".....

My sense is that he want's to do it because he thinks it's funny and because he can.....but I've been known to be wrong on many many occasions. :D

Edited to say......if they were into all things sexual he'd do the decent thing and at least mention it to his SO first.
 
Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:
I have had this happen in my vanilla`days and did not see it as insulting or degrading or bad in any context.
Catalina :rose:

Uh, Yeah! Listen to Catalina, buddy! Now that she's no longer 'in her vanilla days' she's a Slave. (sorry, that should be slave. Can't capitalize:D ) You should really listen to her opinion and experience about this -- All women are sure to respond Just Like Her! heh heh:p

(Sorry, Catalina, my intention here is not to denigrate you or your experience or your reaction or slavehood. Or to 'out' you. Just seems fair to give some warning as to where you are coming from.)
 
It'd likely be the last time he'd come anywhere near me in any sense of the word.

Sabledrake
 
Phoenix Stone said:
Uh, Yeah! Listen to Catalina, buddy! Now that she's no longer 'in her vanilla days' she's a Slave. (sorry, that should be slave. Can't capitalize:D ) You should really listen to her opinion and experience about this -- All women are sure to respond Just Like Her! heh heh:p

(Sorry, Catalina, my intention here is not to denigrate you or your experience or your reaction or slavehood. Or to 'out' you. Just seems fair to give some warning as to where you are coming from.)

LOL, doesn't bother me as I am open about everything, and have enjoyed a lot of diversity in my 30+ years of sexual experimentation. As I said, this was before being slave, and with a decidedly vanilla partner who was also open to experimentation and an open attitude. I could have woken up a bit out of sorts if I was lacking sleep, but I thought it was good he felt comfortable enough to go with the mood as it took him. Granted though, I have learned that many are not as open to sexual experimentation as myself. I just want to enjoy as much as I can while I am here and knew by putting up too may barriers that was not going to happen easily. Now I am finding it has been valueable learning, and am still trying new things. Maybe that is why people think I look 10 years younger than I am!! Fountain of youth perhaps, so to speak.

Oh, and as to the capitalisation thing, I thought you knew enough about the lifestyle to know everyone does what feels right to them. Master prefers me to capitalise my name for one thing, different to some but works for us.

Catalina :rose:
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by Phoenix Stone
Uh, Yeah! Listen to Catalina, buddy! Now that she's no longer 'in her vanilla days' she's a Slave. (sorry, that should be slave. Can't capitalize:D ) You should really listen to her opinion and experience about this -- All women are sure to respond Just Like Her! heh heh:p

(Sorry, Catalina, my intention here is not to denigrate you or your experience or your reaction or slavehood. Or to 'out' you. Just seems fair to give some warning as to where you are coming from.)


Phoenix...no warning was needed...Catalina's message was clear...as was the rudeness of yours...regardless of your stated unintention. Not that Catalina needs defending...I see her response...just thought your post was totally uncalled for.
 
i had to reply to this post as i was talking to my friend about it only the other day. Really, really bad idea, she said that if she were to ever wake up with a guy ejaculate all over her face, she would bite off his cock. But i would like to see pics, sounds like a funny story. If not for its wrongness
 
Back
Top