A Strange Request

bumping :)

tabber i'm with you... hardly ever a PM. But all is well :)

felt a bump was necessary.

Naughty thoughts to everyone!

and i'll end with a grind

allison, your homework is tremendous and so very appreciated! You sound incredible and i'm sure any of us would count ourself lucky to have a girl half of what you are.

I've been lurking for a while now, but finally decided to come out and contribute to the sexually charged and exciting atmosphere of these boards.

One person mentioned car stories, and another mentioned blow job stories. I have one that pertains to both.

I picked up an ex at her friend's house one night at about 1 am on my way home from being out of town. The friends house was still about 90 minutes from home. About 10 minutes into the ride, my g/f at the time starts caressing my leg, sliding her hand closer to my groin each time. Knowing what she wanted, I slid down in the seat a bit, let her grab the wheel for a minute, and undid my belt. I then took the wheel again and she zipped my zipper down, also unbuttoning my pants. She pulled my already semi-hard cock through the hole in my boxers, and stroked it for a moment, looking ahead at traffic. There was open road ahead, with a few tail lights off in the distance. She looked at me and grinned, then then leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. The excitment of the situation brought it to immediate attention, and I could feel it poking the back of her throat. She moaned as if she enjoyed it, and continued to slide her mouth up and down my shaft. She would stop occasionaly to just lick and suck on the tip, and then go back to deep throating it.

She had this technique she would use where she would deep throat my cock, and then slide her tongue out and lick my balls. She did that repeatedly, as my cock strained against her throat, my balls tightening in anticipation of the impending orgasm.

She did not see the traffic we were coming up on, but I did. I almost told her to let up for a moment, but I decided not to. The traffic up ahead consisted of a smaller car, and a semi. We passed the smaller car with no incident, as my g/f continued her oral treat. We then passed the semi. I assumed the driver had not seen anything, but then we heard him honking his horn and he was flashing his lights at us. My g/f stopped sucking for a moment to giggle at this, then continued.

I missed my exit from the interstate 3 times and had to circle back because of what she was doing. We finally got back to my apartment. She had blown me for around 90+ minutes. She knew my cock well enough after 3 years and would let up just before I came so that she could keep going. Finally in the parking lot of my apartment complex, she sucked me until I came. She said that it was the most I had ever come in her mouth, and she swallowed it all, as she always did.

We proceeded to go inside my apartment and have the best sex of our 3 and a half year relationship.

Everytime I'm driving down the highway at night now I think of that night.

Jaymz

Very nice story GuitarGuy...now when I drive down the highway, I'll think of that too!

It's Friday everyone! Bring on the weekend!

Thank you for your contribution GuitarGuy212! Very nice story!

Hope you are all ready for the weekend, I know I am!!!!

Getting back into it

Ah well I sneak away for a week due to RL :( and cum back to see everything is still HOT in here.

Thanks Guitar for that very enjoyable post.

Nan keep up the teaching. The rest of us students need pay attention to Nan, do our homework. Oh and don't for get to turn it in you don't get a grade until you turn in your reports.

DH good to see the bumps still cumming.

Since DH is doing the bumping I guess I can add the
GRIND:rose::rose::rose::rose:

fades back into lurker shadows

The following is an email I recently received from so_very_bad's boyfriend. I did not post it right away as I was waiting for his permission. I am fairly sure you will enjoy reading it!

Nymphonan,

I really don’t have to much interest in writing.
but I promised Alison that I’d send you at least one
e-mail.

I deeply thank you for the wonderful times that
you have helped give me. Your instructions for
her to worship my cock have been superb. I don’t
know how to put into words how great it feels to
receive so much cock sucking daily. As a special
tribute to you I had Alison wear a blindfold last
night and suck me while I looked at all of your photos
on your Naughty Nymphonan's Photo Challenge thread.
I filled her mouth with cum while I looked at
my favorite - the one of your lovely ass bent
over the hood of a car. I then had her take
her blindfold off and play with her cunt while
she looked at you and I played with her ass.
It was little like having a threesome with the
two of you. A great fantasy. Alison really enjoyed
it also.

You wanted my reactions to the challenges. I
loved the one at the bar. It was unbelievably
hot to control the way her cunt vibrated with
that toy. I really can’t wait till we can find
the time to complete the other two challenge.

So, I thought I’d share with you the present
I gave Alison today for her twenty-fifth
birthday. I decided to take the day off and
give her an orgasm for each of the beautiful
years that she has been alive.

Putting her on the couch I pulled her panties
off, spread her and I began with licking and
eating her sweet pussy until she came five times.
(Thank, God, she quit taking those antidepressants.)
I sat back and wiped the juices from my face
while I watched her finish breathing heavily.
I then straddled her and slid my cock in her mouth
and continued to finger her to three more climaxes.
Then without giving her break I licked her till
she came twice more. She seemed so content and
happy laying there that I left her to just drift
off and nap for a long time.

Later my cock felt really hard so I put her on her
back and pushed into her cunt and fucked her while
playing with her hard nipples. Then I pushed my cock
deep into her and held perfectly still and with one
hand I pinched her nipples while my other hand played
with her clit till she came another five times without
coming myself. She seems to almost pass out each time
she comes rapidly in a row like this. So, I left her
again and got a beer and came back with her toys a
nice flesh toned vibrator and the vibrating egg we
used before which I put up inside of her and I
playfully tortured her endlessly with the dildo to
another five climaxes.

I waited another hour or so and then brought her
a glass of wine. When she finished it, I rolled her
over and took a bottle of olive oil and gently poured
oil down the crack of her bottom. I then took her by
putting my cock in her ass which is her favorite way
to be fucked. I slowly made love to her and she came a
couple of times. I then flicked her clit really hard
and she began to kind of buck and I felt myself come
deep in her ass. I thought that there was pretty good
chance I had given her enough orgasms. But, honestly I
lost count. So, while I had her pinned to the couch
with my cock still in her ass, I reached around and
finger fucked her until she climaxed again, just to
make sure even though she kept begging me to stop.

She slept like a baby through the night.

Nymphonan, again thank you big time for helping
make Alison be so bad.

Steve, so very bad’s boyfriend

To Steve and Alison, Thank you for sharing your stories with us. I am happy that you are enjoying the assignments I have given you, learning should be fun you know and I think that Alison is learning to appreciate what she has. You are both doing a great job. Thank you!

Nan

I just want to say that this thread has been the most exciting thing that I have read in a long time, it took me 2 days to get through 34 pages of thread, and reading Everyones post to it. I would like to congratulate Need_To_Be_Bad for starting this, she reminds my of a woman that I once knew from Oklahoma, as she was also a Teacher and a Preachers Daughter. Though we dont talk anymore, NTBB has arisen some thought about her.

I dont want to leave anyone out Nympho has been great at keeping things going, with the help of so many women and yes of course all the men who have also.

I am just awe struck, although I have just joined this Literotica site today, I have been comming here for years and reading stories. But this thread got me to join. Thank you all for the great reading, and although I am in "Kansas" the land of OZ, middle bible belt, I have my own stories to tell, of my own risque times I have had, road trips, secluded places, almost getting caught, so forth.

Again ^5's to all of you especially the women, who are brave enough to post thier fun times on being bad, I am sometimes told I am just a to good of person but I have my NEED TO BE BAD ALSO!!!!

:p :devil: :)

Markus_O said:
I just want to say that this thread has been the most exciting thing that I have read in a long time, it took me 2 days to get through 34 pages of thread, and reading Everyones post to it. I would like to congratulate Need_To_Be_Bad for starting this, she reminds my of a woman that I once knew from Oklahoma, as she was also a Teacher and a Preachers Daughter. Though we dont talk anymore, NTBB has arisen some thought about her.

I dont want to leave anyone out Nympho has been great at keeping things going, with the help of so many women and yes of course all the men who have also.

I am just awe struck, although I have just joined this Literotica site today, I have been comming here for years and reading stories. But this thread got me to join. Thank you all for the great reading, and although I am in "Kansas" the land of OZ, middle bible belt, I have my own stories to tell, of my own risque times I have had, road trips, secluded places, almost getting caught, so forth.

Again ^5's to all of you especially the women, who are brave enough to post thier fun times on being bad, I am sometimes told I am just a to good of person but I have my NEED TO BE BAD ALSO!!!!

:p :devil: :)

OH do tell then!!!! Please?????

Bump!!

Good morning to all the wonderful, naughty Ladies, thier admirers and the lurkers. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and don't worry, Santa "LOVES" naughty little girls and boys too.:p

Markus_O, welcome to this great thread and feel free to share some of your not so good moments with us. I look forward to reading them.

Now it is time for the (almost) daily bump:

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Nymphonan said:
The following is an email I recently received from so_very_bad's boyfriend. I did not post it right away as I was waiting for his permission. I am fairly sure you will enjoy reading it!

Nymphonan,

I really don’t have to much interest in writing.
but I promised Alison that I’d send you at least one
e-mail.

I deeply thank you for the wonderful times that
you have helped give me. Your instructions for
her to worship my cock have been superb. I don’t
know how to put into words how great it feels to
receive so much cock sucking daily. As a special
tribute to you I had Alison wear a blindfold last
night and suck me while I looked at all of your photos
on your Naughty Nymphonan's Photo Challenge thread.
I filled her mouth with cum while I looked at
my favorite - the one of your lovely ass bent
over the hood of a car. I then had her take
her blindfold off and play with her cunt while
she looked at you and I played with her ass.
It was little like having a threesome with the
two of you. A great fantasy. Alison really enjoyed
it also.

You wanted my reactions to the challenges. I
loved the one at the bar. It was unbelievably
hot to control the way her cunt vibrated with
that toy. I really can’t wait till we can find
the time to complete the other two challenge.

So, I thought I’d share with you the present
I gave Alison today for her twenty-fifth
birthday. I decided to take the day off and
give her an orgasm for each of the beautiful
years that she has been alive.

Putting her on the couch I pulled her panties
off, spread her and I began with licking and
eating her sweet pussy until she came five times.
(Thank, God, she quit taking those antidepressants.)
I sat back and wiped the juices from my face
while I watched her finish breathing heavily.
I then straddled her and slid my cock in her mouth
and continued to finger her to three more climaxes.
Then without giving her break I licked her till
she came twice more. She seemed so content and
happy laying there that I left her to just drift
off and nap for a long time.

Later my cock felt really hard so I put her on her
back and pushed into her cunt and fucked her while
playing with her hard nipples. Then I pushed my cock
deep into her and held perfectly still and with one
hand I pinched her nipples while my other hand played
with her clit till she came another five times without
coming myself. She seems to almost pass out each time
she comes rapidly in a row like this. So, I left her
again and got a beer and came back with her toys a
nice flesh toned vibrator and the vibrating egg we
used before which I put up inside of her and I
playfully tortured her endlessly with the dildo to
another five climaxes.

I waited another hour or so and then brought her
a glass of wine. When she finished it, I rolled her
over and took a bottle of olive oil and gently poured
oil down the crack of her bottom. I then took her by
putting my cock in her ass which is her favorite way
to be fucked. I slowly made love to her and she came a
couple of times. I then flicked her clit really hard
and she began to kind of buck and I felt myself come
deep in her ass. I thought that there was pretty good
chance I had given her enough orgasms. But, honestly I
lost count. So, while I had her pinned to the couch
with my cock still in her ass, I reached around and
finger fucked her until she climaxed again, just to
make sure even though she kept begging me to stop.

She slept like a baby through the night.

Nymphonan, again thank you big time for helping
make Alison be so bad.

Steve, so very bad’s boyfriend

To Steve and Alison, Thank you for sharing your stories with us. I am happy that you are enjoying the assignments I have given you, learning should be fun you know and I think that Alison is learning to appreciate what she has. You are both doing a great job. Thank you!

Nan

Let me add my thanks to the "Headmistresses" and say I look forward to more and more from the two of you on Alison's completing the lessons given to her. Oh, I wonder just how much Alison just hated her birthday present. he he he:p

GuitarGuy, sorry if I seemed to have looked over your very good contribution here. I did enjoy it very much, just wasn't into wroting that day. Sorry! Now I will have an entirely different outlook when I go down the interstate hiways. lol
:D

SteejanGray, tabber, and Kingajtou, hope all is well in your neck(s) of the woods.

BUMP!!

Howdy everyone! It's raining in my neck of the woods, so I'm just doing my best to stay out of the puddles!

Thanks to all of the recent contributors. Here's another car story:

When my wife was still my girlfriend, we'd end up in long makeout sessions in my parents driveway. It was a long dark driveway in a subdivision with large yards, so we felt fairly secluded. We stepped out of the car to say goodbye and ended up continuing our kissing and such. Before we knew it, she was completely naked in the driveway, legs spread and wrapped around me as I slid inside of her. We did it right there leaning against the driver's side window.

I had all of my clothes on, my pants in a heap around my ankles. She however had to be naked. There's just something incredibly sexy about a woman naked outside, especially when she shouldn't be! At that point we didn't care if the whole family
came out and saw us, we were like animals.

Of course, as soon as we finished, we scrambled around and dressed, feeling very "I can't believe we just did that."

Tabber slips in a quickie!

He he he

A little slippin and slidin, huh, tabber? lol Wouldn't it be fun to do that again sometime? :p

BUMP!!

ahhh the good ol days...

i think we all have stories like that.. or something that trips an old memory. One christmas season an ex and i went to see a musical. The play sucked, but her outfit had me focusin on her legs and not the play. Before the first intermission, i had my hand up her skirt and fingers buried in her. At the intermission we got dirty looks and upset people all around us. I found out later that she had two orgasms and people could smell her sex. It was soo hot. The rest of the ride home she gave me a handy.

what was the musical again??

Re: ahhh the good ol days...

kingajtou said:
i think we all have stories like that.. or something that trips an old memory. One christmas season an ex and i went to see a musical. The play sucked, but her outfit had me focusin on her legs and not the play. Before the first intermission, i had my hand up her skirt and fingers buried in her. At the intermission we got dirty looks and upset people all around us. I found out later that she had two orgasms and people could smell her sex. It was soo hot. The rest of the ride home she gave me a handy.

what was the musical again??

Just jealous I am sure.:D :devil: Still go to see musicals?

Good morning all! Just a little bump.

BUMP!!

...and here's to all of those rented movies that we never seem to ever finish watching all the way through...

Bump!!

Good morning to all the naughty Ladies, thier admirers and to the lurkers.

Hope everyone is well and not to stressed out with all the shopping being done.:D

Just a little bump heading your way:

BUMP!!

This is a great post! Everytime I come back and read it, my panties get a little wetter and wetter each time...keep it up!

How is everyone today?

Here is some thing that I had alot of fun doing on a car ride adventure.

I had met a Woman on the internet and had talked for several months, she lived about 250 miles away, and finally we had decided to meet, as we had exchanged pictures and liked one another. We had been Dating for a while if you want to call it that, going back and forth every other weekend. This what happened one time with us!

One weekend I decided to pick her up and we had made plans to come back to my house and stay for the next week. I made my way to pick her up, I could already sense how horney she was when I picked her up. We got a bite to eat on the way out of town, and she teased me with her banana split, just putting me in torment for about 50 miles. She seen my bulge the whole time she was doing this. After she had that finished, she opened my Jeans and started stroking me, playing with me like she did with her Banana Split.

I know this was a risky thought, but I had to be Bad, I just couldnt stand the teaseing any more. So I decided to tell her to get undressed, she didn't hesitate one bit, stripped bare in about 5 seconds flat it seemed. I told her I wanted her to get on top of me as we were driving as I needed to fuck her so bad, she obliged, and after some careful manuvering, ( I was doing the speed limit when it was 70 at that time) she got on top and before she slid down on me, I got to feel how wet she was as with all the manuvering my dick had touched her thigh about 2 inches below her hot tight puss and she was incredibly wet. We finally got postioned, and she said are you ready and I said go for it, she sat fast and hard on my dick to the hilt which I almost lost it right there, she was so wet, it slid in with out any hesitation. We started to get the grind going and another trucker going the other way had caught a glimpse of us fucking away, (the highway was almost barren), and you could hear his horn blowing it seemed for miles. It didn't take long, as we only got about 10 miles down the road fucking like bunny rabbits before I shot my load into her, my god that seemed to last forever. My lap was soaking wet, just like I had just got out of the bath, hers and my juices everywhere. I guess it was the exilaration of driving that fast, and fucking as hard as we could with all the pent up need for sex that made it so good!! She returned to her seat and proceeded to get things cleaned up as best as possible till we got to the rest stop.

We got to the rest stop, I alway took a cooler on my road trips for drinks and stuff. We used the restroom and cleaned up a little better. We got back in the car had a soda, and she told me she was ready for more, we then started to make out, and I got postioned as best as I could in the passenger floorboard to give her the best licking that I could, and give her some teaseing back. God she tasted so good, she ate alot of fruits, and that just seems to enhance her flavor. I got her to orgasm 3 times before I came up rock hard again. I slowly entered her, to tease her just like she did when just pummled down on me the time before. I slowly started to work myself into her, little by little, then pull back and work my dick into her again giving her just a little more, and each time I pulled out I would either give her a teaseing bite on her nipple or give one a pinch, each time I went into her I sucked the nipple, I repeated that until I had bottomed out in her, and slowfucked her till we both exploded in a mutual orgasm.
Needless to say we had to clean up again, but this time it was on her side, LOL!!
We restarted our journey down the road to my house, about 10 miles from the state line she started to play with me again, and got me rock hard, and she had left her panties off so I was able to tease her clit till she orgasmed as we was pulling up to the gate, and she barely got covered up in time. She said I was being bad, and yes I was, after we left the gate she took my dick and started to give me my blowjob, that went on for another 10 miles or so, and I said I wanted to fuck her while I as driving again, she said of course. we got into position again, she started to slow fuck me so that I could suck her nipples as they were still sore, and she wanted them to be as happy as her puss was feeling, we fucked like that for almost 50 miles, (I had looked at the odometer when we started) about 10 miles from my home city, the heat was so intense, the wetness was all over again, and knowing it was time to cum soon I reached behind her and inserted one finger in her anus and with that she went into orgasm, and caused me to cum with her pussy tightning up so much I thought she was going squeeze it right off, she bucked wildly till her orgasm subsided, she just layed on top of me for a mile or so catching her breath.

She got off and got covered up as I did, we didnt get dressed except our shirts. When we got to the toll booth I had forgot that I had the ticket beside the seat, which by now smelled of sex, and was wet on about 1/4 of it. I aplogized for it being wet and paid my toll and was on our way to the house, laughing at how Bad we was all night!!

I know that it sounds too good to be true, but it really did happen, it took alot of nerve to do what we did, but it was one of the most memorable nights of my life, I have more things to share about her and I. We experienced alot of new things together, and I am forever grateful to have met such a woman as her!! This was the one woman I shouldn't have let get away from me. She will forever be in my heart, mind and soul!!

Back