A Strange Request

Easyoff69 said:
I am very interested in reading more seeing as you have been a regular "reader" of my life tales for a while now. And is the other poster some one we would "recognize?"

Love

rovi

I am thinking of writing more, but not of this particular lady.
Of course, I need to hear from the thread if anyone is interested in other stories from my past.

And to answer your question....no..you would'nt "recognize" her.

dws said:
I am thinking of writing more, but not of this particular lady.
Of course, I need to hear from the thread if anyone is interested in other stories from my past.

And to answer your question....no..you would'nt "recognize" her.

dws. you have my vote for more, more, more, more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Your naughty tale was just enough to whet ones interest. Keep on posting, please!

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Bump

Good morning to all the naughty Ladies and gents, thier admirers and all the lurkers. Hope your day is a naughty one!;) lol

Glad you stopped in Easyoff69. Kick off your shoes, take off your clothes and make yourself comfy. Are you enjoying the thread?

Time for my daily message:

BUMP!!

Tabber is thinking that Easyoff69 with her 2000+ posts and lovely AV is just bound to have some wonderful stories for us...or does she need a dare or two?

Easyoff69 said:
It would need to quite a dare

Is that a challenge to come up with a dare that fit the bill?
Hmmmmm!!!

Please relax and enjoy! If you have some naughty stories, please share. We are having "Show and tell time" here right now. NTBB is still absent and the Substitute (that's me) has been very busy with her other "Class" (my picture thread). So, I felt that "show and tell" time was a wonderful choice to help keep things rolling right along.

Nymphonan said:
Is that a challenge to come up with a dare that fit the bill?
Hmmmmm!!!

Please relax and enjoy! If you have some naughty stories, please share. We are having "Show and tell time" here right now. NTBB is still absent and the Substitute (that's me) has been very busy with her other "Class" (my picture thread). So, I felt that "show and tell" time was a wonderful choice to help keep things rolling right along.

Show and Tell has been great. Not challenges but all of the same spirit is there and all of the stories have been great.:devil: :D

Easyoff69, Rovi, has a whole series of stories of her life in Mistress Lori Presents: Female Show-offs and Sluts.

There are 27 parts to date and several other stories there. They cover a good part of the last quarter of the thread. But you can also read the first parts in the story section of Lit.

Easyoff69 said:
Hi Nymphonan Nice ot meet you

Yep that is a challenge...so? I'm waiting

:rose: :devil:

I might need to do a bit of back ground research on you first to see where you are in the class before I can assign any homework. LOL! I will do that as soon as possible although this time of year has me quite busy so please be patient.

Easyoff69 im sure Nan can coem up with soemthing for you!!

ps. seen your pics very sexy and will have to read the stories when I get more time!

Great stories everyone!!!

Easyoff69 said:
of course no problem I will be patient. I'll just sit here naked twirling my thumbs LOl:p :kiss:

twirling your thumbs???? What, you can't think of anything better to do with your hands than that???? LOL!

:devil: :D :devil:

Nan, if Easyoff69 needs any special testing to determine her (our) needs...I volunteer to be the monitor. I'm sure there's a small room somewhere that we can go where she won't be interrupted.

From my first observations, I think she'll fit in with us just nicely, but until she gets to know everyone, you might want to put her in a desk close to you. Just be sure to turn her desk so that she is facing the class. With you up there on your stool at the podium, and Easyoff69 sitting there in the desk...this room is going to get very hot! You ladies feel free to cross/uncross your legs as often as you wish.

Bump

Good morning to all the wonderful, naughty Ladies and gents, thier admirers, lurkers and to the new ladies and gents. Hope you feel welcome here and do make yourself at home. Glad to see all of you and hope you keep cumming:p back.

Easyoff69, glad you are around, looked at a few of your pictures and they are very sexy, thank you. Will be reading your stories starting today (I do vote and leave comments also. lol).

jettvelvet, welcome and feel free to jump right in and get wet.;)
Hope you are enjoying the thread and will return and just maybe tell a tale or two of your naughty doings or maybe even take one of the challenges from Nymphonan, our "Head"mistress and temporary lead teacher. In any case welcome!

Now it is time for the usual part of my message :D :

BUMP!!

Good morning all! It looks as though this thread keeps attracting more and more people. I have another story.....

One night I went out with the boy from the other story and his friends. We went to a local bar and began drinking pitchers of beer. I get very frisky when I drink. He was leaning up against the wall and started whispering things in his ear as I began to rub his cock. His friends busted me, but I just smiled and moved on. Once we got home I layed on the couch as they all continued to drink and talk. Later I realized it was just he and I. I quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock through the zipper and began to suck on it. All of a sudden his roommate comes walking down stairs and I see him watching. I smile...the boy doesn't know that he is there. I smile and continue to suck his cock. I stood up and looked at the boy pushed him up on the couch and sank down on his cock...all this while looking at his roommate rub his cock through his pants. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had......the boy has no idea that it happened and everytime I see his roommate....I cant help but remember that magnificant moment.

Thanks for listening....

sexkitten9117 said:
Good morning all! It looks as though this thread keeps attracting more and more people. I have another story.....

One night I went out with the boy from the other story and his friends. We went to a local bar and began drinking pitchers of beer. I get very frisky when I drink. He was leaning up against the wall and started whispering things in his ear as I began to rub his cock. His friends busted me, but I just smiled and moved on. Once we got home I layed on the couch as they all continued to drink and talk. Later I realized it was just he and I. I quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock through the zipper and began to suck on it. All of a sudden his roommate comes walking down stairs and I see him watching. I smile...the boy doesn't know that he is there. I smile and continue to suck his cock. I stood up and looked at the boy pushed him up on the couch and sank down on his cock...all this while looking at his roommate rub his cock through his pants. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had......the boy has no idea that it happened and everytime I see his roommate....I cant help but remember that magnificant moment.

Thanks for listening....
Very hot and sexy... thanks for sharing so much!!

Very nice sexkitten. I think that's a man's fantasy: walking in on a beautiful woman giving a guy head. Only the guy can't see you, but the woman does. She sees you there, lets you know that she knows you're there, smiles, and continues the job at hand. Sweeeeeeet. Makes you think that you have a chance at receiving what she is giving.:p

easyoff69, sexkitten9117, Welcome to the post, I have read easyoffs posts and wonderful!!

Feel Free to post your deepest Need_To_Be_Bad, stories, as this Thread has become, as I myself have put one Story on so far, and many more to come!!:p

Thank you everyone for helping keep this place exciting and a great place to be. I love opening up the pages and reading all the naughty stories.

BUMP!!

Back