A Strange Request

Welcome SouthernGaGal...now surely a little southern belle such as yourself has some lovely stories to share with us.

Here's a topic to get us all going hopefully:

It's time for some car stories!

When we were dating, my wife only needed a slight nudge in the right direction and I'd have her naked in the passenger seat while we drove around our neighborhood. I would finger her until she was so wet and horny that she would do anything I told her. She hated/loved it whenever she was cumming and I turned on the interior light.

One memorable evening, I stopped fingering her clit just before she came. I told her that if she wanted it that bad, she should finish it herself. A first for our relationship...she put her feet on the dash and fingered herself, using her free hand to pinch her nipple until she came violently. Ahhhh, such a memory.

Okay gang...YOUR turn!

tabber said:
Welcome SouthernGaGal...now surely a little southern belle such as yourself has some lovely stories to share with us.

Here's a topic to get us all going hopefully:

It's time for some car stories!

When we were dating, my wife only needed a slight nudge in the right direction and I'd have her naked in the passenger seat while we drove around our neighborhood. I would finger her until she was so wet and horny that she would do anything I told her. She hated/loved it whenever she was cumming and I turned on the interior light.

One memorable evening, I stopped fingering her clit just before she came. I told her that if she wanted it that bad, she should finish it herself. A first for our relationship...she put her feet on the dash and fingered herself, using her free hand to pinch her nipple until she came violently. Ahhhh, such a memory.

Okay gang...YOUR turn!

wow..that's a hot story

Hm.. how does fooling around with a married man, almost twice my age that I met online sound? Oh yeah, and we went to church afterwards :)

Now that will do very nicely...now walk us through the details. Kiss by kiss, lick by lick, touch by touch...

Bump

SouthernGaGal said:
Hm.. how does fooling around with a married man, almost twice my age that I met online sound? Oh yeah, and we went to church afterwards :)

Good morning to all the wonderful naughty Ladies, thier admirers and all the lurkers.

Now you have got an interesting tale SouthernGaGal, tell us more, more, more, everything but the who is what I (we) want to know. See, we're not very demanding.;) lol Just kidding of course but really would like to hear the details if you would be so kind. Have you read all of yesterdays posts here? I think you would enjoy some challenges from the "Headmistress" and I sure would love to read how you do on them. In any case, little lady, enjoy your self and don't grow old regretting not doing something because it isn't proper. :p

Ok, here is my input for the day:

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Smiling at everyone

Hi guys and gals,

I know I’m a bit behind on my homework.
I am trying to do my best to meet these
challenges, but life for me is pretty crazy right now.

I’ve sent Nymphonan an explanation.

To answer the request for a description
of myself........ I have very curly blond hair
that is about shoulder length, 5’ 7” in height.
weight between 125 and 130 lbs., my breasts
are not small or really large but my
nipples are pretty big when erect and
my hips and ass are round. I also have
fairly full lips and a very nice smile.

I can use extra encouragement right now.

Thanks for the nice things you have all said.

Alison

Re: Smiling at everyone

so_very_bad said:
Hi guys and gals,

I know I’m a bit behind on my homework.
I am trying to do my best to meet these
challenges, but life for me is pretty crazy right now.

I’ve sent Nymphonan an explanation.

To answer the request for a description
of myself........ I have very curly blond hair
that is about shoulder length, 5’ 7” in height.
weight between 125 and 130 lbs., my breasts
are not small or really large but my
nipples are pretty big when erect and
my hips and ass are round. I also have
fairly full lips and a very nice smile.

I can use extra encouragement right now.

OMG, where do i begin. :) you sound like a total babe. i think you need to start flaunting some of your attributes every chance you get. go to a car dealer and make sure you bend over alot as you get in and out of the car. drop your checkbook at the register when checking out at a grocery store with a male clerk. make sure he sees your cleavage...

how's that. i'm sure you'll start getting offers left and right hon. dress like the next man you see will take you to a hotel and ravage you...

enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice things you have all said.

Alison

oops, the part below is mine from the previous post.. sorry, i wrote in the wrong section. i'm not alison, hehe.

OMG, where do i begin. you sound like a total babe. i think you need to start flaunting some of your attributes every chance you get. go to a car dealer and make sure you bend over alot as you get in and out of the car. drop your checkbook at the register when checking out at a grocery store with a male clerk. make sure he sees your cleavage...

how's that. i'm sure you'll start getting offers left and right hon. dress like the next man you see will take you to a hotel and ravage you...

Thank you JDredd711 for encouraging our so_very_bad. I did get an email from her and I sent a reply. she had a request of me which I suggested she post here and get input from all of you. But, me being the impatient person that I can sometimes be, thought I would go ahead and throw the question out for some class discussion time. So, here it is:

I had given so_very_bad the assignment to orally worship her BF's cock on a daily basis. She was wondering if there are some creative or unusual ways to acheive that. I suggested that she ask you all to tell us about the most creative way you have gotten a blow job or some blow job fantasies. Anyone?

no, thank you Nymphonan. love that name, btw.

i just enjoy encouraging "bad" behavior, hehe.

as for the blowjobs assignment, i love it when my wife licks my balls and below them. that area is so sensitive. she'll also lick my ass, sometimes really getting into it. i think secretly she's imagining eating another woman due to her bi tendencies. :)

Alison..."encouragement" for you? On this thread? Are you kidding us?

Little Lady...you have joined the sisterhood on this thread. Where would we be without you and Nymphonan to keep us going? Thanks for the description of your lovely body. It really helps to picture the things that you are describing to us. I'd like to go ahead and challenge you to post a pic for us someday. If you are shy about that, perhaps you could post us a pic of you:

From behind as you kneel on the floor in front of your bf. Your ass is resting on the back of your calves and your feet. Your hands are clasped together behind your back. Although we won't be able to see it, your lovely little mouth is full of his cock.
That way, we will have the pic and you will still have your privacy.

As far as suggestions for blowjobs go...you have little need for improvement. He already doesn't deserve the attention that you have given him. You have made up way far for whatever your indiscretion was. In fact, that's the same advice I gave to a former girlfriend who had done her husband wrong. I told her to appear naked as often as possible and suck his cock wherever he is and/or whatever he was doing.

So you go girl! You've got our full support! I only wish I lived down the hall from you!

Encouragement for Allison

REading the descriptions of your exploits is very enjoyable. These tales never fail to give me a strong, long, hard erection. I often have no choice but to give myself an orgasm after reading them.
Now that we know how lovely you are, the images conjured by your tales will be only that much more vivid
thanks for sharing w/ all of us.

Mike

I just wanted to post my 100th on the original thread that I ever visited. I read a story on literotica about a woman requesting help to "be bad" and followed a link to this thread. I've enjoyed each day since.

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive!:)

Congrats

tabber said:
I just wanted to post my 100th on the original thread that I ever visited. I read a story on literotica about a woman requesting help to "be bad" and followed a link to this thread. I've enjoyed each day since.

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive!:)

Congrats tabber! Not a bad thread, huh? ;)

Started mine on Nymphonan's and then here and have really enjoyed both. Started out just lurking but something brought out the talker in me, guess I just like to hear myself everyonce in a while. lol

Now to the wonderful Ladies, thier admirers and all the lurkers, Good morning! Hope your day is the best.

Here comes my bump!

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Hello all! I have been lurking around for awhile, and I have finally had the chance to finish reading this thread. Let me just say WOW! Keep it up...you ladies definately are very daring when it comes to sex!

Congrats Tabber! Now its time to find you a good AV!

I am honored as I'm sure NTBB is to have such loyal fans. We just do what we do, but you are the ones that really make the thread! Without you, what would be the point of it all?

Yeah, I'll have to look for a good AV. I don't really anticipate me having one of my cock...no offense to you guys that do...but that's not something I want to see! :eek:

SouthernGaGal said:

Time for a follow-up, SGG... c'mon now. If you can do that naughty thing with him, surely you can share the details with us.;)

yeah!

lol i think sharing is only fair :) the story please.

congrats tabber... we all look forward to many more.

for everyone else. Good Evening, and a bump to all!

I only wish I was that popular...must have been an error...sigh...I rarely get any PMs.:( :( but I love it when you call me "darlin"

tabber said:
I only wish I was that popular...must have been an error...sigh...I rarely get any PMs.:( :( but I love it when you call me "darlin"

I tried to send another, and same message darlin ;). Have you tried cleaning out all three areas of the private message folder???

embarassed.....but now empty....thanks! it was my sent folder...didn't even know I had one! :D

tabber said:
embarassed.....but now empty....thanks! it was my sent folder...didn't even know I had one! :D

So cute when embarrassed... *giggle* You're welcome. I only know because someone told it to me once! Now, if I can only remember what I was sending you... dang it!

Back