Sex & Shenanigans

This sounds way too much like a homework assignment and I DON'T WANNA 😭
It's not difficult

(365 days×10yrs) + 3 leap days - 70 days short of ten years=3583 days

5375 ÷ 3583=1.5001 posts a day

However, I've only really been actively posting here a year, so the real number is probably about 14.75 posts a day

*someone check my math... I'm on a lot of sleepy stuff😴

It's not difficult

(365 days×10yrs) + 3 leap days - 70 days short of ten years=3583 days

5375 ÷ 3583=1.5001 posts a day

However, I've only really been actively posting here a year, so the real number is probably about 14.75 posts a day

*someone check my math... I'm on a lot of sleepy stuff😴
There's too many numbers in this post.

Someone post some ass pics or something.

@morelikeasong who slides in with the perfect gif at just the perfect moment. I’d sit on your face in your backyard and watch birds with you any day of the week. How you doin’?

giphy.gif

@morelikeasong is sweet and kind and hilarious... With a banging body.
Thanks babe 😍 you’re such a fun addition to this thread. And obviously gorgeous.
@morelikeasong We dont talk nearly enough these days but you're a crushable beautiful sexy beast and I'm glad we met. ❤️
This made me smile. You are the best and I’m so lucky to be your friend 💕

I joined March 7th, first post here was March 8th. It was concerning rope play (I can hear @SalaciousMonkey22 now, saying “shocker!”)

And since then, I have been tied (ba dum tss) to the lot of you, with a post count of

View attachment 2342850
You little post-slut💕

/
While we're on the topic of numbers... As of today, my first story has breached 30 thousand readers.
My second story, 40 thousand.
That's fucking insane. I can't even picture it.

Kapacitet-konsert.jpg

This is FRIENDS Arena in Stockholm, Sweden. Capacity of 50 thousand. It's like every person in there has read my stuff.
It's mindboggling.
I can't deal.
I need food.
Be back later.

Back