Confessions: What are yours? Part V

ICT as a recent widower, I’m lonely but have no desire for a new relationship, if that makes sense.

IACT when I go grocery shopping every Thursday morning I’m checking out the over-forty women there to see if they’re not wearing wedding rings, because you never know when an opportunity might present itself.

ICT I'm attracted to woman, I just don't know how to talk to them. I've always known I was bisexual but my step father is very strict and at one point he stopped talking to me. This upset me a lot at the time.

I only dated one woman and we only made out but things didn't last because she was using me to make her ex girlfriend jealous. So I had to end things, but I've always known I was attracted to woman too.
My experience with women was similar. If I was approached, I did okay, although even then it was much more awkward for me than flirting with guys (because, with only one real exception, I never expected anything from guys but a hookup). But if I was doing the approaching, I either picked women who were not interested or was just was unable to start a rapport.

It's gotten a little better with time. My advice is try to talk to other women on here.

ICT I'm attracted to woman, I just don't know how to talk to them. I've always known I was bisexual but my step father is very strict and at one point he stopped talking to me. This upset me a lot at the time.

I only dated one woman and we only made out but things didn't last because she was using me to make her ex girlfriend jealous. So I had to end things, but I've always known I was attracted to woman too.
I was a wreck talking to women, but with encouragement from my then husband and some of the women on here I finally got a little bit of courage.
I had sweaty palms, stammering. Relax take a few deep breaths and go for it. The worst is that she will say no.

ICT I fear that someone will read my story, identify me and connect the real-life inspiration to the fictional story.
On the other hand -- oh, well, there are worse things.

ICT after 6 months of her passing, I’m having lunch with my late wife’s best friend and although I am attracted to her, I’m not sure how to broach the subject that I’m interested in the possibility of being more than just friends.

My experience with women was similar. If I was approached, I did okay, although even then it was much more awkward for me than flirting with guys (because, with only one real exception, I never expected anything from guys but a hookup). But if I was doing the approaching, I either picked women who were not interested or was just was unable to start a rapport.

It's gotten a little better with time. My advice is try to talk to other women on here.
With guys, I saw who my mates liked. I made it very obvious they'd get laid. I looked and acted easy.

With women, I see a lady I like, I'm just very forward. I'm shy by nature, but I overcome it for someone I fancy.

My gaydar let's me down, I fancy straight girls, and I will chat to the only straight girl in the gay bar!

Last edited:
ICT I'm tired and grouchy. I need a man who understands that the greatest kindness he could show would be to ignore my pissy-ness, tie me to the bed, and repeatedly force me to orgasm and fuck me until I either fall unconscious or get in a better mood.
That would be something I could definitely enjoy, make us both satisfied.

ICT that I’ve stepped out of my marriage multiple times and their effort dies and I can feel the distance grow but hold on to long.

ICT im tired of my nesting partner dropping promises he made me, from doing a household chore to legit forgetting he promised a datenight and still went to go get drunk instead. Its starting to feel like im just a live in maid and literal bedwarmer, because its not like he fucks me to make up for it.

I have friends who cannot beleive his behavior and say they would be on me constantly if i dressed the way i do everyday and was theirs. It makes me feel so unattractive and inconfident in myself i know im not super fun but how could i be allowed to find enjoyment if i am forced to be the babysitter.

ICT im tired of my nesting partner dropping promises he made me, from doing a household chore to legit forgetting he promised a datenight and still went to go get drunk instead. Its starting to feel like im just a live in maid and literal bedwarmer, because its not like he fucks me to make up for it.

I have friends who cannot beleive his behavior and say they would be on me constantly if i dressed the way i do everyday and was theirs. It makes me feel so unattractive and inconfident in myself i know im not super fun but how could i be allowed to find enjoyment if i am forced to be the babysitter.
A successful relationship is not made on having just one person making decisions that affect both. It's toxic, and I feel bad that you are having to deal with it. It's hard to end something, but maybe even harder to endure what you are going through. I wish you well going forward.

I have an OL meetup tomorrow. I would like to be positive, but there's a part of me that wonders if I'm putting myself into one more Lit horror story. He's an exhibitionist which is a plus and he's close to my age. :)
I wish you the best of luck tomorrow! Enjoy it and make the best out of it. I think theres quite few very nice friendly people on Lit. Definitely few I would meet in person if they lived closer. Fingers crossed for your meetup! 🌹

PS: Exhibitionists ARE fun indeed! :D

A successful relationship is not made on having just one person making decisions that affect both. It's toxic, and I feel bad that you are having to deal with it. It's hard to end something, but maybe even harder to endure what you are going through. I wish you well going forward.
I am hoping once we move from this godawful depressing state thingll be better.

Back