Cait's Creative Notebook

ceb0c8571adc2ed775a0d28dc7802306.jpg

081e6119bd815649803a8a430362c70f.jpg

1fa7820eb404533311ffb4c41803c05a.jpg

I do 😄 on NA DH and Pally
AWESOME! I started on Dalaran (Horde) with a friend so I have almost every class. Still leveling them. Then I have on Eonar, all my Alliance ones. I started out as Alliance many moons ago. My main is a hunter so is my Horde main. That's cool, finding someone else who still plays.

AWESOME! I started on Dalaran (Horde) with a friend so I have almost every class. Still leveling them. Then I have on Eonar, all my Alliance ones. I started out as Alliance many moons ago. My main is a hunter so is my Horde main. That's cool, finding someone else who still plays.
I have quite a few as well, but my DH and Pally are the main two. I also have a hunter....cause Worgen..... I had to have a Worgen and hunter seemed fitting.

I hope you don't mind if I hang out here, this thread is relaxing and you seem really cool.

GAH! I get it but dang it, Lit. We could use just a bit more for Signature lines. *bangs her forehead on the keyboard*

Need to stick this in here for now.

MY SRP

Last edited:
Reference:

Shibari, sometimes called Japanese rope bondage or "kinbaku" is a modern form of rope bondage which originated in Japan. The term "shibari" means "tying" and "kinbaku" means "tight binding." The two are used interchangeably, and refer to the same type of play. Put simply, Shibari involves tying someone up with ropes. Sometimes this involves sex, with couples tying each other into certain positions and sometimes the fun is just about the tying itself. But historically, it’s been used as a form of meditation, relaxation, and trust-building practice between two people.

Back