Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are so sweet..

Ehem...
More pics tomorrow I hope...
With someone special:)??? Wink wink?

Well since I really dont know where to post this. I guess it'll just have to go here. I think you are all familiar with what Fara and I look like.
Chilling at the beach, swimming in the ocean, playing in the sand. Laughing and screaming and I came home with enough sand in my bathing suit to build a sand castle. :eek:

attachment.php

Friendship :)

The beach :heart:

You two. :rose::rose:

Well since I really dont know where to post this. I guess it'll just have to go here. I think you are all familiar with what Fara and I look like.
Chilling at the beach, swimming in the ocean, playing in the sand. Laughing and screaming and I came home with enough sand in my bathing suit to build a sand castle. :eek:

attachment.php

Fantastic Sassy and Fara, what lovely legs, grooooowwwwllllll,
Love the nails, and it Sounds like a fun day. Go Girls.

attachment.php

I don't know who Fara is but that is a beautiful pic. Cheers to a great time, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back