Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models: Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, the story is that she got herpes when she dated Derek Jeter. Unfortunately, He dated a lot of other hot celebs (Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Minnillo, etc) that were also rumored to have gotten herpes from Jeter.

Derek-Jeter%E2%80%99s-Herpes-tree.jpg

He should probably be declared a public health menace.

If I remember correctly, the story is that she got herpes when she dated Derek Jeter. Unfortunately, He dated a lot of other hot celebs (Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Minnillo, etc) that were also rumored to have gotten herpes from Jeter.

Derek-Jeter%E2%80%99s-Herpes-tree.jpg

Not only are they big movies stars...they are really stupid too! WTF is wrong with them? And Jeter should be thrown in jail and have his genitals removed.

Not only are they big movies stars...they are really stupid too! WTF is wrong with them? And Jeter should be thrown in jail and have his genitals removed.

Judging by what they spout daily it goes without saying they're stupid.:D

For the sake of humanity, we need to create a multi-STD vaccine/cure wonder drug that eliminates all STDs once and for all, or else get nanobots that can clean that shit up. STDs are a barrier to my hedonistic utopia! :devil:

I say that half in jest, but if I had three wishes, one of them would be for total STD immunity and the ability to pass that on to anyone who slept with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back