What are you fuckers reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
updating certs... Its such a good read, like your cock getting stuck in your zipper good..

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYtU8wyJ27GbthXxRlJn7wNZputWSM8F0YZtWwHopgCdc51d_q

just finished

9780553565096_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

just started

9780007491322_p0_v3_s550x406.jpg

It is hardly 'High brow' literature. Nevertheless it has a certain and very familiar 'earthyness' i yearn to find in all the Classics.
:D
(Funny book,well worth the read).

I tried to not read it but I started and even if the book sucks, I'd give it 5 stars for what comes before the first chapter.

No wonder trumpers were leaving one star reviews

I tried to not read it but I started and even if the book sucks, I'd give it 5 stars for what comes before the first chapter.

No wonder trumpers were leaving one star reviews

I'm tempted to start it. I hate doing that during another book though.

Just watched Gerald's Game on netflix, it was really good!

Has anyone read the Broken Earth series by N.K. Jemisin?

I am thinking I am almost ready to sink into a big fat escapist read.

Got Sleeping Beauties today. Seems like I will need to stay away from this area for a while since I don't read as fast as some others.

I'm such a knob. Despite currently reading the very good The Mermaid's Daughter and dying to start Sleeping Beauties, had a delivery from amazon today. Not wanting to move two comfy kittens from my lap, but wanting to read summat. I've started In A Cottage, In A Wood by Cass Green. Gripped instantly.

I'm such a knob. Despite currently reading the very good The Mermaid's Daughter and dying to start Sleeping Beauties, had a delivery from amazon today. Not wanting to move two comfy kittens from my lap, but wanting to read summat. I've started In A Cottage, In A Wood by Cass Green. Gripped instantly.

9da63647273d4a96825cad3da199f6ef.jpg

ok i am halfway through with sleeping beauties and i totally get why the hate was flowing from certain groups

this is so pro woman that reading it will sync all of our menses (even those of us without one)

i freaking love it

and i couldn't resist and i have it in all forms and am listening to it when i drive

book, kindle, and audio

ok i finished sleeping beauties and was not thrilled with the ending

i feel like it could have been a heck of a lot better and more meaningful if one of the fellas had taken a risk and ended it as it should have been

working my way through the novels of warwick deeping. he was hugely popular in the 1920's, few people today have even heard of him. just finished KITTY and am now reading DOOMSDAY. his most popular novel was SORRELL AND SON.

So, lately, I've been reading:
Re-reading a bit of Akutagawa, who was always brilliant: Rashomon and Other Stories (the other stories being "In a Grove", "Yam Gruel", "The Martyr", "Kesa and Morito", and "The Dragon")
Craig Brown's Ma'am Darling, about Princess Margaret (alternatingly funny, sad, and horrifying, as is appropriate)
The Lost Beliefs of Northern Europe by Hilda Ellis Davidson, which is a good but introductory text to the Northern European (mostly Germanic, but also Celtic) 'pagan' religion and the problems inherent in studying it

And I've just started Arundhati Roy's The Ministry of Utmost Happiness.

EDITED: Oh, and occasional bits and pieces of The Nag Hammadi Library (James Robinson, ed.) and The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls in English (tr. Geza Vermes).

Last edited:
im lost a bit

after diving into the SB book, i now want more like it

and there arent many who can write like that

ok i am halfway through with sleeping beauties and i totally get why the hate was flowing from certain groups

this is so pro woman that reading it will sync all of our menses (even those of us without one)

i freaking love it

and i couldn't resist and i have it in all forms and am listening to it when i drive

book, kindle, and audio

Hmm, I have 5 Audible credits I need to use, maybe I'll get it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back