Good stories well told

Are we sure JBJ isn't just, you know, playing a character? Like method acting, but for writers? 0_o

Nope, it's all about him not actually having anything to say. So he posts a "Hey Look at Me" comment. It's been that way since the beginning. He can't hang with the big dog trolls over on the GB and he's been tossed out of several other forums by the mods there, so we're stuck with him. :rolleyes:

If you're looking for smut or stroke stories, I believe I post the dirtiest stories here. But, great literature it ain't. :)

Are we sure JBJ isn't just, you know, playing a character? Like method acting, but for writers? 0_o

Wow like writers do that and stuff? 'Cause I woulda never thought of it and maybe it could help my writing cause I could learn to act like different people and stuff.

Wow like writers do that and stuff? 'Cause I woulda never thought of it and maybe it could help my writing cause I could learn to act like different people and stuff.

Yes, we do.

I'm not really a 5,000 year dead King; nor King Henry VIII; nor Jeanne D'Artois a bloodthirsty witch who disappeared 600 years ago; nor even Fag-Ash_Lil.

They're alts of the real, boring, me.

Like My_I. Elloelle is one of his story characters as well as an alt he uses to make fun of others.

She never made fun of anyone except some asshalfs that never do anything but be asshalfs.

And I'm pretty sure Ogg knows who Debbie is. He was here long before Debbie made her original appearance more than 12 yrs ago.

So.... at the risk of repeating myself, Go piss up a rope and take some flying lessons.

The idea is to pass as one thing or another. If you can walk the walk you can prolly talk the talk.

. He can't hang with the big dog trolls over on the GB and he's been tossed out of several other forums by the mods there, so we're stuck with him. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, we have a mod here now, too, correct? Partially because of bullshit like this? Does he still get a free pass as long as he keeps the abuse generalized?

Come to think of it, we have a mod here now, too, correct? Partially because of bullshit like this? Does he still get a free pass as long as he keeps the abuse generalized?

I've seen all flavors of assclowns come and go in 10 years. I'm not impressed with silly-shits, they resent it. Wait till McPILOT impersonates a female sycophant who worships him. Too funny.

The fact Freddie is performing as always tells you what having a mod really means here...Nothing.

The Mod's purpose is to simply remove anything that hits too close to the truth. The Spicer of Lit.

Nope, it's all about him not actually having anything to say. So he posts a "Hey Look at Me" comment. It's been that way since the beginning. He can't hang with the big dog trolls over on the GB and he's been tossed out of several other forums by the mods there, so we're stuck with him. :rolleyes:

I had the big dog trolls in the GB giving me free publicity for my books.:D

The fact Freddie is performing as always tells you what having a mod really means here...Nothing.

The Mod's purpose is to simply remove anything that hits too close to the truth. The Spicer of Lit.

^^^^^He and McPILOT are our official trolls, right? I read Laurels post right?

In the world here with a moderator, personal attack posts can be erased. Watch JBJ's threads closely and you'll see that sometimes they are. I don't know if someone has to report the post/thread, or not. I haven't reported any. A moderator erasing anything, incidentally, isn't covered in the forum rules. The forum rules still say (or did the last time I looked) that anything goes.

^^^^^He and McPILOT are our official trolls, right? I read Laurels post right?

Yup. Right after it was pointed out how unfair it was she was announcing contest winners 18 months late and never notifying them to collect their money. She called us trolls, but now e-mails and PM's everyone every time they win a contest.

Everyone here has so many alts, me included, that I feel like there are maybe only really 5 people here with a multitude of alts! :D

We're all talking to ourselves pretty much.

Everyone here has so many alts, me included, that I feel like there are maybe only really 5 people here with a multitude of alts! :D

We're all talking to ourselves pretty much.

No, everyone here doesn't post to the forum using different alts.

Never seen the attraction of alts, personally. I still think boards are better off banning them where they can; I've seen people put immense amounts of energy into trying to figure out whose alt I must be, especially on the General Board, and it just makes me sad for them.

Back